Another Just Be A Subhuman Ethnic Blackpill, Claire Redfield's Model Got Riced

The only women above my looksmatch or who have been attractive have been from my status, yes, because status is the only thing that can save you from hypergamy, but in terms of my race? Women who are just interested in me because I am white, have only been below my looksmatch.

Meanwhile, Asian men in cities urban areas where there are white women:
View attachment 1419906View attachment 1419909View attachment 1419910View attachment 1419911View attachment 1419913
View attachment 1419914
White women in genral only like white men. And status is part of hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and n0rthface
I am realistic you’re the one that hates whites
Ironic, denying the harsh realities of reverse hypergamy isn't an endorsement of it, and only low IQ animals think otherwise, acknowledging the hardships of hypergamy that is being placed upon white men, from all women is the first step to undoing it, and saving the white race from their ever decreasing status.

This is reality^ Except with any ethnic race who has status.

Ironic, denying the harsh realities of reverse hypergamy isn't an endorsement of it, and only low IQ animals think otherwise, acknowledging the hardships of hypergamy that is being placed upon white men, from all women is the first step to undoing it, and saving the white race from their ever decreasing status.
View attachment 1419931
White people have insane status and white people are not going extinct

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, n0rthface and hebbewem
White women in genral only like white men. And status is part of hypergamy
Even if it were true that most white women only dated white men, or white men had NUMBERS on their side, that has nothing to do with my argument, because this is about QUALITY women, not QUANTITY, and white men suffer from hypergamy more than any other race, regardless of how many numbers are on their side.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
White people have insane status and white people are not going extinct
I don't find it surprising that someone like you, who has coped with women 3-4 levels below your looksmatch wouldn't care about the struggles of white hypergamy, your brain has overdosed on cope.

• +1
I don't find it surprising that someone like you, who has coped with women 3-4 levels below your looksmatch wouldn't care about the struggles of white hypergamy, your brain has overdosed on cope.
Hypergamy doesn’t exist
White people are superior and they do better in dating . You’re not white

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
whats your plan then , it looks very much like its over , and waiting is going to make the problem worse for you

View attachment 1419931
Are you retarded. White womrn dont like black men . And if white women like blacks most likely jewish women will like black men
Even if it were true that most white women only dated white men, or white men had NUMBERS on their side, that has nothing to do with my argument, because this is about QUALITY women, not QUANTITY, and white men suffer from hypergamy more than any other race, regardless of how many numbers are on their side.
It is true and you know and second. And white women thqt like white men have a higher chance to be higher qualti

The only women above my looksmatch or who have been attractive have been from my status, yes, because status is the only thing that can save you from hypergamy, but in terms of my race? Women who are just interested in me because I am white, have only been below my looksmatch.

Meanwhile, Asian men in cities urban areas where there are white women:
View attachment 1419906View attachment 1419909View attachment 1419910View attachment 1419911View attachment 1419913
View attachment 1419914
Asian women are way more attracted to white men than white women attracted to asian men

For every ricecel that manages to get a white girl, there are 10 asian girls that are pounded by BWC

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and hebbewem
Hypergamy doesn’t exist
White people are superior and they do better in dating . You’re not white
I don't even know why I bother replying to your low effort troll posts.

Asian women are way more attracted to white men than white women attracted to asian men

For every ricecel that manages to get a white girl, there are 10 asian girls that are pounded by BWC
And all 10 of those asian girls are subhuman, and that white girl likely is at least a 6.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Primordial and gamma

i mean who cares if 3PSL thai gooks want white sperm , when you have 6 PSL stacies get pounded by ricecels(not even 5PSL)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wernhervonbraun, Primordial and gamma
whats your plan then , it looks very much like its over , and waiting is going to make the problem worse for you
I don't have any problems right now, i'm fighting for other men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedCel5

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial, BrendioEEE and RecessedCel5
So the model for Claire Redfield, in Resident Evil 2 Remake, apparently is in an interracial relationship (White Woman Moment) with an asian dude, not just any asian dude either.
View attachment 1272021
Her in game model

"Muh they're just standing together, muh they're not having sex, etc etc"
View attachment 1272023

Copium overload, here's the leak
View attachment 1272025

Do you think his white looksmatch would have a chance? Of course not, keep coping, and start roping if you honestly deny the status that ethnic men have with high value white women at this point.

"MUH BETABUX"

If supposed "betabuxxing" let's you rawdog high tier white women, while white men at most can get this, it's time to reconsider your bluepilled take on life.
View attachment 1272027View attachment 1272030View attachment 1272031

Are you retarded. White womrn dont like black men . And if white women like blacks most likely jewish women will like black men
This is giga cope, black men have some of the highest status, among statussexual white women.
It is true and you know and second. And white women thqt like white men have a higher chance to be higher qualti
This is simply not true, hypergamy is rampant among white couples, this is the average WMWF couple.
2nrloci
D657fe36d00367a0485a10b822d0455c
Images 23
KhWqpzW
Main qimg 1d71ed7a1709806b5e03b744ae159de2 c
Main qimg ed8013356c567ea93588655dc5fe87ab c

• JFL
Meanwhile these are the standards of an ugly Thai woman:

View attachment 1272070

White, blue eyes, 6 ft 2, rich

Meanwhile her:

Why is she trying to larp as white
The only white men that will come to her are obese 86 year olds

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, RecessedCel5 and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
avg white guy high smv low smv amongst his own so he would get fucked by men with greater status since status is near looks :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@RecessedCel5 why did you jfl

We were arguing about race.

And I belive in hypergamy
Hypergamy is more rampant among whites than any other race, regardless if whites win in numbers, (which I don't even deny btw), they lose in terms of quality. Do you deny this, and if you do, do you have any evidence, empirical, anecdotal, or otherwise to back this up?

Hypergamy is more rampant among whites than any other race, regardless if whites win in numbers, (which I don't even deny btw), they lose in terms of quality. Do you deny this, and if you do, do you have any evidence, empirical, anecdotal, or otherwise to back this up?
Can you give me proof they lose in qualti and give me real evidence

WHITES HAVE HIGHER PSL BUT YOU'RE RIGHT BRENDIOE ETHNICS HAVE STATUS

• +1
Can you give me proof they lose in qualti and give me real evidence
So i'm sure you know what cherrypicking is, and anecdotal evidence. The reason why people call these things out, is because "cherrypicking" by concept, is when you find just the right "cherry" to prove your point, when everything around it, is contrary to that, right?

Anecdotal evidence is a factual claim relying only on personal observation, collected in a casual or non-systematic manner.

Now, when almost every single supposed "Cherrypick" shows reverse hypergamy in action, and almost every single example of a couple, particularly a couple where a white male is involved, the female, particularly if the female is ethnic, is almost always, drastically uglier than they are, suddenly this isn't "cherrypicking" anymore. It also isn't Anecdotal because it is evidence that has been collected systematically.

So the evidence has been here, in swarthes, it's almost every single couple you see, it's almost every image of a couple I have posted, you can go on YouTube, you can go on facebook, you can google search couples, you can go literally anywhere, and see hypergamy with your own eyes, and reverse hypergamy whenever it's an Ethnic Male + White Female, almost every single time.

Looksmatches, or White Men with better looking women, are so exceptionally rare, that I even began collecting images of it myself, because of how rare it is.

Here are some looksmatched couples.
Jbw
9c9a7383c01c782955cedc6edbb8d60c

And here are possibly the only two examples of white male reverse hypergamy I have found, but there's even some debate on this:
F06116d 1

You have already seen all the white couples, and here are the typical white male + non-white female couples.
BcasSIfCQAAK67B
Main qimg ac4af9679e744bbf21a7d835067c9f97 c

This is common^

You know what else is common? Whenever White Female + Ethnic Male couples exist, they look like this:
Screenshot 20210815 171743 Gallery
Display
U8988
0267BF13 A2BB 47C5 90F5 D74EF8B6BC55
Screen Shot 2020 08 23 at 122335 AM
8546tgG
File
DlE7d8dVsAEA V3
K8VktVnb61M

This isn't "cherrypicking" anymore. This is a whole fucking cherrybush, and if there wasn't an image limit, I would be able to post a whole fucking cherry field, and this isn't anecdotal, because it's systemically collected evidence.

Hell if you put me on a random spot in facebook, instagram, or google in general, and just told me to start taking screenshots, of couples from around the entire world, this would still match up.

Now what would be anecdotal, is if I collected all this evidence, from people around where I live, and took pictures of all of the couples I saw, etc. If I did that, it'd look very similar don't get me wrong, but the only reason I am mentioning this, is to prove the point of my argument.

So before you start screeching about "cherrypicking", or "Anecdotal evidence" until you yourself, can provide anywhere near as similar evidence, in a common and quick fashion, or even a study done on this, which I doubt you'd be able to procure or even get one fashioned because, almost nobody would be willing to touch this, because modern science is a joke, and afraid of being called out for racism and sexism.

So this is the best we're going to get.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg, turbocuckcel_7000000 and LooksmaxxHopeful
So i'm sure you know what cherrypicking is, and anecdotal evidence. The reason why people call these things out, is because "cherrypicking" by concept, is when you find just the right "cherry" to prove your point, when everything around it, is contrary to that, right?

Anecdotal evidence is a factual claim relying only on personal observation, collected in a casual or non-systematic manner.

Now, when almost every single supposed "Cherrypick" shows reverse hypergamy in action, and almost every single example of a couple, particularly a couple where a white male is involved, the female, particularly if the female is ethnic, is almost always, drastically uglier than they are, suddenly this isn't "cherrypicking" anymore. It also isn't Anecdotal because it is evidence that has been collected systematically.

So the evidence has been here, in swarthes, it's almost every single couple you see, it's almost every image of a couple I have posted, you can go on YouTube, you can go on facebook, you can google search couples, you can go literally anywhere, and see hypergamy with your own eyes, and reverse hypergamy whenever it's an Ethnic Male + White Female, almost every single time.

Looksmatches, or White Men with better looking women, are so exceptionally rare, that I even began collecting images of it myself, because of how rare it is.

View attachment 1420007View attachment 1420008View attachment 1420009

And here are possibly the only two examples of white male reverse hypergamy I have found, but there's even some debate on this:
View attachment 1420010View attachment 1420011

You have already seen all the white couples, and here are the typical white male + non-white female couples.
View attachment 1420015View attachment 1420016View attachment 1420017
This is common^

You know what else is common? Whenever White Female + Ethnic Male couples exist, they look like this:
View attachment 1420019View attachment 1420021View attachment 1420024View attachment 1420025View attachment 1420026View attachment 1420027View attachment 1420030View attachment 1420033View attachment 1420034View attachment 1420035View attachment 1420036View attachment 1420037View attachment 1420038View attachment 1420039

This isn't "cherrypicking" anymore. This is a whole fucking cherrybush, and if there wasn't an image limit, I would be able to post a whole fucking cherry field, and this isn't anecdotal, because it's systemically collected evidence.

Hell if you put me on a random spot in facebook, instagram, or google in general, and just told me to start taking screenshots, of couples from around the entire world, this would still match up.

Now what would be anecdotal, is if I collected all this evidence, from people around where I live, and took pictures of all of the couples I saw, etc. If I did that, it'd look very similar don't get me wrong, but the only reason I am mentioning this, is to prove the point of my argument.

So before you start screeching about "cherrypicking", or "Anecdotal evidence" until you yourself, can provide anywhere near as similar evidence, in a common and quick fashion, or even a study done on this, which I doubt you'd be able to procure or even get one fashioned because, almost nobody would be willing to touch this, because modern science is a joke, and afraid of being called out for racism and sexism.

As I thought you cant post real evidence.

More whites prefer whites so its more likely to be high qualty without real evidence we need to assume white get higher qualty

Last edited:
In one of his live streams,FaceandLMS said that white women sometimes have a saviour complexes.No other race of women seem to have this,atleast as far as I have been able to tell.Which is why in a few extreme relationships like this that u see nowadays,it's always some white female dating a guy in a wheelchair or a guy with no limbs or something

View attachment 1272111View attachment 1272114View attachment 1272115
The middle relationship is almost certainly fake though

As I thought you cant post real evidence.

More whites prefer whites so its more likely to be high qualty
No argument, looks like I win again, as usual.

• +1
No argument, looks like I win again, as usual.
You dident post any evidence and I as I said
More whites prefer whites so its more likely to be high qualty without real evidence we need to assume white get higher qualty

You dident post any evidence
I did, and you refused to acknowledge it, or debunk it, so I win, and will be in a constant state of winning, until you do.

• +1
Reactions: wernhervonbraun
I didn't, and you refused to acknowledge it, or debunk it, so I win, and will be in a constant state of winning, until you do.
You havent posted any real evidence . .stop being a retard

• JFL
Reactions: gamma

View attachment 1420007View attachment 1420008View attachment 1420009

View attachment 1420010View attachment 1420011

View attachment 1420015View attachment 1420016View attachment 1420017
This is common^

View attachment 1420019View attachment 1420021View attachment 1420024View attachment 1420025View attachment 1420026View attachment 1420027View attachment 1420030View attachment 1420033View attachment 1420034View attachment 1420035View attachment 1420036View attachment 1420037View attachment 1420038View attachment 1420039

I mean basically every study on women's racial preferences, like 95% of the ones that have been carried out, show that women prefer white men.

The racepill is a pretty core tenet of the blackpill, it's like denying that height matters, some pictures don't really prove anything, I think what these pictures do prove is that there are always exceptions, I've always said that blackpill explains 90% of the variation, the other 10% will be filled with things like luck, circumstance, personality, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and hebbewem
Never said that retard I just said his is a top tier gook compared to most gooka
the ricecel in the op is slightly below average at best u retarded dipshit. guy's got a shit jawline with bigger gyno titties than my ex had real titties. and this ricecel is cumming buckets into a literal 6/6.5 psl, high class features, 5'11 girl who also happens to be a semi-famous model

Jordan mcewen 49
Yhtzfw2yw4751
Tumblr b1103127676387467d93df6f8a6bea11 c5439719 400

now look at the guy in the OP again and tell me a below average white guy could get a bird like this. this can only be explained by race selection

Attachments

• tt_jordan_8331c.jpeg
    tt_jordan_8331c.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Unironically first time I’ve heard the term “Riced”.
First time I heard the word was in an /x/ thread when someone said Bruce Lee was assassinated for ricing a hollywood jews daughter,

I have, you have just rejected it.
Yeah Because it isent real evidence .because most whites prefer whites you have to show real evidence that high quality isent part of that group.

Yeah Because it isent real evidence .because most whites prefer whites you have to show real evidence that high quality isent part of that group.
It's real evidence, you're just coping and have no arguments.