Another Korean on Omegle getting girls to thirst. Thoughts?

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Just the average day of a korean online jfl. Last post, ive had such a productive discourse but it seems like everyone i talk to just concedes. I would like to keep it going and have another, productive discourse. :) Discussion is what gets the forum involved :D(y)

@Curry Suicide and other curries, does the thumbnail of the vid make you feel a certain way? genuine question. Express your feelings

How about this thumbnails to all the europeans? Hows. your inferior complex going @Predeterminism brotha?

@Truecel14
@@Xangsane @
@@Vietnam @
@@Cheesyrumble @U@U@U@U@U@U@Username Required @
@@pur3e @
@@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@@LsdLand @A@A@A@A@A@A@alphamaxxxx @
@@Hero of the Imperium @
@@Tinydragon98 @
@@Chinacurry @T@T@T@T@T@T@traveler
@@alphaeuss2 @
@@fjor2096 @
@ @@SeiGun
@@Curry Suicide
@@Zer0/∞ @
@@AryanHarmony
@Ceo of cope @
@Areuready @
@@coke
@@.... @A@A@A@A@AspiringChadlet @ @ @@Adonis @P@P@P@P@Pikabro @E@E@E@E@Enkidu @ @
@@ezio6 @ @ @@szolliontaraelis @ @
@@curlyheadjames @

@U@U@U@user030605 @
@@Need2Ascend @@mvp2v1 @B@B@B@B@Broski @
@@Collagenic @
@@turtlepilled @@squirrelcel @@subtochad
@@Cynic4life @C@C@C@C@Chadinsub5sland @
@@chadtindermoney @
@Nims @
@skinnytwink @
@@kalefartbomb
@@Rate_My_Face @@wannalooksmax @@Account @@to be human @E@E@exeight @
@Vain786 @B@B@Broski @C@C@chigoha @
@brea @
Witheredly90
@Witheredly90 @@poehavshy @@minotaur @H@H@Htrtt @
@
Jade
@Jade @ @enchanted_elixir @@House Lannister @khvirgin @Stopping@Nothing19 @Mr.Proper @Predeterminism @Zer0/∞

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: exeight, traveler and Vain786
Again, lets have a productive discourse :)
Last productive discourse caused a lot of people to realize the truth. People getting knowledge of the truth is always a good thing :D(y)

mogged + dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
@rapidinshallah @Keengo @HighClassMaxing @NoCope @PittMasseters @epictroll @BetterUnborn @AverageTevvezFan @NOTCHADRIP @Racky @Rt-Rust1 @ascension! @copemaxxeer @6ft4 Give us your thoughts!(y)

• +1
Reactions: Racky
east asians have high smv thanks to kpop:feelsgood: as a south asian myself im happy for my east asians brothers even though they basically cuck me since south asian girls like those as well (but they like every race besides south asians so whatever)

• +1
Reactions: saulgoodman and stickyblickyhuh
east asians have high smv thanks to kpop:feelsgood: as a south asian myself im happy for my east asians brothers even though they basically cuck me since south asian girls like those as well (but they like every race besides south asians so whatever)
nah brotha, yall can do well too really if you dont have that kind of mentality. Why do you think @Curry Suicide is the way he is. Keep ur head up (y):)

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
nah brotha, yall can do well too really if you dont have that kind of mentality. Why do you think @Curry Suicide is the way he is. Keep ur head up (y):)
im genuinely ugly af :feelswhy::feelswhy: thanks for the positive attitude though:feelsgood:

im genuinely ugly af :feelswhy::feelswhy: thanks for the positive attitude though:feelsgood:
maybe you are, or maybe you have been on this kind of forums too much lol. Either way if you have more positive outlook, some girls are into that positive sunny boys. aka always positive and smiling type of people

• +1
cutemaxxing and btskpopmaxxing mirin

he unironically got good personality also, miring personalitymaxxing

cutemaxxing and btskpopmaxxing mirin
whats mirin and i dont think hes doing any of it. clean cut undercuts with layers are the hairstyle in korea that many men go for. As for cutemaxxing, I think thats just how he looks man. He didnt have to looksmax on that particular department cause thats how he looks whether he puts effort or not

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Michael Myers
maybe you are, or maybe you have been on this kind of forums too much lol. Either way if you have more positive outlook, some girls are into that positive sunny boys. aka always positive and smiling type of people
im genuinely ugly haha thats how i came across the incelosphere (im an ogcel on .is)

he unironically got good personality also, miring personalitymaxxing
that i agree with. He has a very positive and upbeat personality. I think more people on this forum should learn that even though people say confidence solely comes from looks. I know for a fact ur looks and height play a part but not all of it. I know a 6'5 friend whos awkward and have no confidence at all. Hes trying to play basketball and gain confidence in that way. Because if you play ball confidently, it may transpire to ur daily life yknow

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 15854
im genuinely ugly haha thats how i came across the incelosphere (im an ogcel on .is)
most likely you though, if you cut weight and actually start taking care of urself, you will be seen as normal in the eyes of people outside this forum.

• +1
whats mirin and i dont think hes doing any of it. clean cut undercuts with layers are the hairstyle in korea that many men go for. As for cutemaxxing, I think thats just how he looks man. He didnt have to looksmax on that particular department cause thats how he looks whether he puts effort or not
ye i was just meming lol. he kinda cutemaxxes with being funny/awkward tho

ye i was just meming lol. he kinda cutemaxxes with being funny/awkward tho
i agree but i think being awkward only works if you are already somewhat good looking or cute. If an ugly guy is awkward, people see it as bad. When a handsome or cute guys are awkward, girls see it as cute and etc. But it all just depends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Asianpill confirmed once again. @Cheesyrumble

Asianpillconfirmed

Whos with me on this?

most likely you though, if you cut weight and actually start taking care of urself, you will be seen as normal in the eyes of people outside this forum.
i have been skinny before but i got this really badly injured nose (its all crooked and stuff & big in size) so im objectively deformed sadly. ik i can get rhino or something but i dont wanna tbh

i have been skinny before but i got this really badly injured nose (its all crooked and stuff & big in size) so im objectively deformed sadly. ik i can get rhino or something but i dont wanna tbh
well that i think you should get a rhino. a bit more symmetry will help u out im sure.

• +1
might try this after ascending to confidencemaxx

well that i think you should get a rhino. a bit more symmetry will help u out im sure.
yes it would, i could be ltn and maybe mtn at most but yeah already decided i wouldnt do it so whatever haha :p thanks for your kind words nonetheless :)

Just the average day of a korean online jfl. Last post, ive had such a productive discourse but it seems like everyone i talk to just concedes. I would like to keep it going and have another, productive discourse. :) Discussion is what gets the forum involved :D(y)

@Curry Suicide and other curries, does the thumbnail of the vid make you feel a certain way? genuine question. Express your feelings

How about this thumbnails to all the europeans? Hows. your inferior complex going @Predeterminism brotha?

@Truecel14
@@Xangsane @
@@Vietnam @
@@Cheesyrumble @U@U@U@U@U@U@Username Required @
@@pur3e @
@@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@@LsdLand @A@A@A@A@A@A@alphamaxxxx @
@@Hero of the Imperium @
@@Tinydragon98 @
@@Chinacurry @T@T@T@T@T@T@traveler
@@alphaeuss2 @
@@fjor2096 @
@ @@SeiGun
@@Curry Suicide
@@Zer0/∞ @
@@AryanHarmony
@Ceo of cope @
@Areuready @
@@coke
@@.... @A@A@A@A@AspiringChadlet @ @ @@Adonis @P@P@P@P@Pikabro @E@E@E@E@Enkidu @ @
@@ezio6 @ @ @@szolliontaraelis @ @
@@curlyheadjames @

@U@U@U@user030605 @
@@Need2Ascend @@mvp2v1 @B@B@B@B@Broski @
@@Collagenic @
@@turtlepilled @@squirrelcel @@subtochad
@@Cynic4life @C@C@C@C@Chadinsub5sland @
@@chadtindermoney @
@Nims @
@skinnytwink @
@@kalefartbomb
@@Rate_My_Face @@wannalooksmax @@Account @@to be human @E@E@exeight @
@Vain786 @B@B@Broski @C@C@chigoha @
@brea @
Witheredly90
@Witheredly90 @@poehavshy @@minotaur @H@H@Htrtt @
@
Jade
@Jade @ @enchanted_elixir @@House Lannister @khvirgin @Stopping@Nothing19 @Mr.Proper @Predeterminism @Zer0/∞

Well basically he has amazing under eyes. Those compact “fat pads” under his eyes give off a sense being genuine as well as cute. They highlight his eyes as well sort of working as built in makeup.

Attachments

• 0C23D6D7-0163-410A-9C18-AA6C1AA3ED83.jpeg
    0C23D6D7-0163-410A-9C18-AA6C1AA3ED83.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
Well basically he has amazing under eyes. Those compact “fat pads” under his eyes give off a sense being genuine as well as cute. They highlight his eyes as well sort of working as built in makeup.
yup. agreed (y) and YT and girls in their 20s now love it

genuine aegyo sal doesnt look like that. fillers in that area never look good.

genuine aegyo sal doesnt look like that. fillers in that area never look good.
that aint no filter jfl :LOL: koreans just have it. Thats what all the twitter girls are thirsting about brotha

ban this mongoloid

ban this mongoloid
for what? giving different POV? For revealing the truth? are u one of those fags that gets upset and want to silence people that you disagree with? are u a retarded lib? genuine question. Ive had people who had polar opposite ideals on this forum but yet not once did i beg for that person to get banned like a little autistic fag :ROFLMAO: derp derp durppppp:confused::trepidation:

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
for what? giving different POV? For revealing the truth? are u one of those fags that gets upset and want to silence people that you disagree with? are u a retarded lib? genuine question. Ive had people who had polar opposite ideals on this forum but yet not once did i beg for that person to get banned like a little autistic fag :ROFLMAO: derp derp durppppp:confused::trepidation:
because ur a fucking idiot who spams the whole forum jfl theres nothing wrong with making a thread or two

because ur a fucking idiot who spams the whole forum jfl theres nothing wrong with making a thread or two
i post once every 2 days or so. You are right, i should do it once everyday. I dont like your comments, i think you should get banned 😡 durp durp durpp

and buddy, theres a thing called, hear me out, just ignoring the thread posted by me. Im not forcing you to consume the truth. thats ur choice bud

i post once every 2 days or so. You are right, i should do it once everyday. I dont like your comments, i think you should get banned 😡 durp durp durpp
nigga u literally post indians reacting to koreans and think that makes us feel inferior LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

nigga u literally post indians reacting to koreans and think that makes us feel inferior LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
ah no wonder you are mad. It makes sense now. Im no way in any form tryna make yall feel bad... except @Curry Suicide which he conceded a while ago.

also its not just me that make shitskins feel bad, its literally every other person on this forum. Some are even indians themselves that have inferior complex :ROFLMAO: dont blame me for ur bad genes mate

also its not just me that make shitskins feel bad, its literally every other person on this forum. Some are even indians themselves that have inferior complex :ROFLMAO: dont blame me for ur bad genes mate
nigga? im european and white jfl

i also posted a vid right under it where the white girls are lusting over him. Ur thoughts?

al
also @Predeterminism is a skin cancer patient, aka cumskin. I literally put the word european under the second vid as a caption. You just illiterate. derp :hnghn:

Why you tagging your entire family tree you inbred cunt.

Why you tagging your entire family tree you inbred cunt.
read the description u ughh ughh retard. Im just trying to get the forum involved :y'all:

Just tag the whole forum theory

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
i also posted a vid right under it where the white girls are lusting over him. Ur thoughts?
how many asian girls lust over white men vs white girls lusting over asian men?

how many asian girls lust over white men vs white girls lusting over asian men?
mostly SEA and those that do are for economic reasons jfl. In wealthy area like Palos Verdes, where i live, there are even a good amount of elderly amwf marriages jfl

@Oberyn @russiancel @tooLOW @Loko88 @SexuallyAbusive @mizrahi_hater @cloUder @Adamsmith12345 thoughts?

WTF u FAGGOT:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: