Another Korean on Omegle getting girls to thirst. Thoughts?

seems like i didnt tag you on this @beachdude123 have fun loooking at em :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
:ROFLMAO: nah niggers wont get this kind of reaction. nor would cumskins. their prime is gone, just like how they peaked in their highschool :ROFLMAO:

@Oberyn @russiancel @tooLOW @Loko88 @SexuallyAbusive @mizrahi_hater @cloUder @Adamsmith12345 thoughts?
I thought koreans have low smv, thanks for taging me

do you have fucking TITS LMAO
those arent tits nigga its a top percentile chest. i mog the entire forum with my genetically blest chest just wait till my ascension:lul::lul: the soyboy op is linking could never compete

• JFL
Reactions: Loko88
whitemax koreans have high smv but theyre soy and will get cucked :lul::lul: i wll make sure of i t

mostly SEA and those that do are for economic reasons jfl. In wealthy area like Palos Verdes, where i live, there are even a good amount of elderly amwf marriages jfl
Lmaoo you think asian girls are going for white men for money but you don't think white women would go for an ugly asian man just because he has money? Delusional. The people reacting to this asian mf on this video are all kpop geekcels. Only nerdy bitches care about kpop the same ones who watch anime the weebcels. Just because a couple brown ugly bitches from around the world commented on some top 10% korean fuck doesn't mean shit about the rest of the world or the average korean. Look at any other chad omegle video that's not some asian fuck and he gets way better reactions.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
whitemax koreans have high smv but theyre soy and will get cucked :lul::lul: i wll make sure of i t
Koreans are so low t they all act gay as hell :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Just the average day of a korean online jfl. Last post, ive had such a productive discourse but it seems like everyone i talk to just concedes. I would like to keep it going and have another, productive discourse. :) Discussion is what gets the forum involved :D(y)

@Curry Suicide and other curries, does the thumbnail of the vid make you feel a certain way? genuine question. Express your feelings

How about this thumbnails to all the europeans? Hows. your inferior complex going @Predeterminism brotha?

@Truecel14
@@Xangsane @
@@Vietnam @
@@Cheesyrumble @U@U@U@U@U@U@Username Required @
@@pur3e @
@@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@@LsdLand @A@A@A@A@A@A@alphamaxxxx @
@@Hero of the Imperium @
@@Tinydragon98 @
@@Chinacurry @T@T@T@T@T@T@traveler
@@alphaeuss2 @
@@fjor2096 @
@ @@SeiGun
@@Curry Suicide
@@Zer0/∞ @
@@AryanHarmony
@Ceo of cope @
@Areuready @
@@coke
@@.... @A@A@A@A@AspiringChadlet @ @ @@Adonis @P@P@P@P@Pikabro @E@E@E@E@Enkidu @ @
@@ezio6 @ @ @@szolliontaraelis @ @
@@curlyheadjames @

@U@U@U@user030605 @
@@Need2Ascend @@mvp2v1 @B@B@B@B@Broski @
@@Collagenic @
@@turtlepilled @@squirrelcel @@subtochad
@@Cynic4life @C@C@C@C@Chadinsub5sland @
@@chadtindermoney @
@Nims @
@skinnytwink @
@@kalefartbomb
@@Rate_My_Face @@wannalooksmax @@Account @@to be human @E@E@exeight @
@Vain786 @B@B@Broski @C@C@chigoha @
@brea @
Witheredly90
@Witheredly90 @@poehavshy @@minotaur @H@H@Htrtt @
@
Jade
@Jade @ @enchanted_elixir @@House Lannister @khvirgin @Stopping@Nothing19 @Mr.Proper @Predeterminism @Zer0/∞

Stfu

I thought koreans have low smv, thanks for taging me
check my thread, thats what these insecure cumskins and shitskins tell to feel better about themselves. Truth is only few clicks away, really. just check my threads brotha (y)

whitemax? jfl. Thats not even a thing. People like @Predeterminism and even wealthy cumskins are lookmaxing to becoming more like east asian. Literally. Check @Predeterminism bio jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786
Lmaoo you think asian girls are going for white men for money but you don't think white women would go for an ugly asian man just because he has money? Delusional. The people reacting to this asian mf on this video are all kpop geekcels. Only nerdy bitches care about kpop the same ones who watch anime the weebcels. Just because a couple brown ugly bitches from around the world commented on some top 10% korean fuck doesn't mean shit about the rest of the world or the average korean. Look at any other chad omegle video that's not some asian fuck and he gets way better reactions.
"My thoughts are keep coping"

Mr MakeAWish Patient, aka wrinkly ballsack face with skin cancer, you would literally commit a mass shooting just for a pussy. You tried first with ur mom, duh, cause cumskins love incest, but even she denied it. So dont be in denial :) Also a reason why over 80 percent of child molesters and pedophiles are white :ROFLMAO: yall cant get pussy so yall try to go for illegal ways. So i know for a fact these underaged "kpop geekcels" are making u lust. Weird ass pedos:sick:

I know, the truth hurts. But roping yourself isnt the answer :trepidation: If the truth hurts too much, take a break like @Predeterminism
hes been having a mental breakdown after i showed him the truth of the world jfl

"My thoughts are keep coping"

Mr MakeAWish Patient, aka wrinkly ballsack face with skin cancer, you would literally commit a mass shooting just for a pussy. You tried first with ur mom, duh, cause cumskins love incest, but even she denied it. So dont be in denial :) Also a reason why over 80 percent of child molesters and pedophiles are white :ROFLMAO: yall cant get pussy so yall try to go for illegal ways. So i know for a fact these underaged "kpop geekcels" are making u lust. Weird ass pedos:sick:
You really are mentally sick haha. Seek therapy you clearly are sub 5 as well :LOL: White women don't want you

c
You really are mentally sick haha. Seek therapy you clearly are sub 5 as well :LOL: White women don't want you
cumskin why are you projecting. I told you countless times but since whites have the worst memory, literally, ill tell you again. I came to this forum to make fun of fags like u. I dont need these looksmax advice cause i already look good cause again, its what the girls say and how they treat me, not what fags like u say :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

c

cumskin why are you projecting. I told you countless times but since whites have the worst memory, literally, ill tell you again. I came to this forum to make fun of fags like u. I dont need these looksmax advice cause i already look good cause again, its what the girls say and how they treat me, not what fags like u say :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't look good you are clearly an insecure ugly asian man. You are the fag coming on here talking about getting cum all over your skin