Another Korean Youtuber Treated well in Europe

OP is a coping gook who jerks off to korean men that he wished he looked like and spams this forum all the time with gayass low t gooks with bowl cuts :LOL::LOL:
Beachdude is a wrinkly cumskin that will start balding at an early age cause hes white and look like a wrinkly ballsack by the age of 20 :LOL::LOL:

This is just some low t korean fag with a bowl cut eating food. Is this the kinda shit you get off to? Oh wow he geomaxxed and went on a date with some ugly becky :LOL:
didnt u say you would cut ur dick off to get attentions/publicity from girls jfl. desperate wrinkly cumskin :trepidation:

didnt u say you would cut ur dick off to get attentions/publicity from girls jfl. desperate wrinkly cumskin :trepidation:
You're thinking of someone else lol I never said that wtf :LOL:

perhaps but all u cumskins are the same so...;)
Why do you say cumskins? Koreans are whiter than white people lmao their skin is more cumskin. I can get tan asf if I am out in the sun. My dad is white but has always been darker skinned and during the summer if he gets a tan he looks really brown. I am in socal and most of the white people here are tan

Just because of his money?

@Gandy @OnlyWs @Chinlet Ascension thoughts?

Why do you say cumskins? Koreans are whiter than white people lmao their skin is more cumskin. I can get tan asf if I am out in the sun. My dad is white but has always been darker skinned and during the summer if he gets a tan he looks really brown. I am in socal and most of the white people here are tan
ok cumskins. Didnt ask jfl

@Gandy @OnlyWs @Chinlet Ascension thoughts?
I think Asian men will be more appreciated and more respected in Europe compared to the United States. Thats' really all I have to say ATM.

kpopmaxxing work very well in eastern europe, but you still need fulfill some basic stats like you height and face

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
nigga whats up with the tags

ok cumskins. Didnt ask jfl
Haha you completely ignored the facts I pointed out. The ugly ass koreans you always post are the whitest fucks I've ever seen they're cumskins

they dont look like wrinkly ballsack by the age of 20 though. Also dont have the balding rate as whites jfl. Whites bald the most.

https://www.menshealthforum.org.uk/hair-loss-faqs#:~:text=There are racial differences, however,not occur among Native Americans.
That doesn't matter. Who cares if you age slowly if you looked like shit to begin with? Koreans just look hilarious honestly they don't even look human. I'd rather be a good looking tall white bald guy than some ugly short gook who kept his hair but never looked good to begin with and looks like he's 17 when he's 28. Either way balding and aging badly aren't in my genetics soo I don't really care.

I am not trying to say all white people are good looking that's so far from the truth. No matter what race you are, only a small percentage are good looking. All I am saying is white's are the most attractive overall and gooks are far down the list