Another leanmaxx post

yayatourer

yayatourer

Bronze
Guys just to remind that you need a decent muscle base to go to lower bf %. And that leanmaxxing is more efficient with going to the gym.
Btw I've been 10% bf and of course was more attractive, but just from experience I was the most attractive at 15% with more muscles (I was LTN and have lost tons of fat face since then).

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
u always look dyel in a shirt below 15% as a gymcelled natty
maybe with a pump u look ok
u would swim in clothes below 15% with no muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and KING REIDYZ
what does dyel mean?

At 14% gymcelled (only 3-4 months bulk) natty far from being big, with clothes that fit i'm fat from dyel.

• Hmm...
Reactions: marek937
I just need 9 other months of bulking if I want to be lean and muscular, other than that yes it's dyel.

Guys just to remind that you need a decent muscle base to go to lower bf %. And that leanmaxxing is more efficient with going to the gym.
Btw I've been 10% bf and of course was more attractive, but just from experience I was the most attractive at 15% with more muscles (I was LTN and have lost tons of fat face since then).
Currently lean maxing . It’s 6:53pm and I’ve over by 200 calories but I purposefully make my deficit big cause I’m a piggy who can’t put the fork down. I have time I might just go on a walk for an hour or go gym and treadmill since it’s my gym lifting rest day

Currently lean maxing . It’s 6:53pm and I’ve over by 200 calories but I purposefully make my deficit big cause I’m a piggy who can’t put the fork down. I have time I might just go on a walk for an hour or go gym and treadmill since it’s my gym lifting rest day
What is your weight psl and bf% ?

What is your weight psl and bf% ?
76kg 5’11 im not a complete fatty I’m decent muscular for my age at least but I’m young-ish. For psl I don’t actually know how the ratings work and no I’m not sending a picture but probably low since I carry a lot of fat or bloat on my face. And BF% a lot of people see bf percentages differently but assuming stage lean is like 5-8 I am probanly 20

I just need 9 other months of bulking if I want to be lean and muscular, other than that yes it's dyel.
9 months bruh i got 4 more months including this one to bulk but i might still look dyel after cutting

I've tried leanmaxxing. It's overrated. I cut all the way from 168.2 lbs to 128.1 lbs @ 167cm (5'6"). And it only marginally improved my results with dating. I'm not an incel. But I never was swimming in punani either.

I've been bulking and back up to 153 lbs now. And plan on eating at maintenance from here and staying at the same weight trying to recomp the body fat I gained to more muscle.

I think lots of guys on this forum seriously don't understand the female sex drive. If you have ever tried catfishing as a woman on dating apps, you will see that there are plenty of guys who will swipe right on you (even if you're nothing special. I just put my selfie through a female filter) who are gymmaxxed to shit.

It's not enough to be lean. It's not enough to be gymmaxxed even. You need to be tall too (which is something I can't do anything about at 167cm). And you need to make good money.

Women care more about food than they care about dick. Otherwise so many women wouldn't be fat in 2023. And whenever you see a thin girl, she cares more about being a concubine for a wealthy guy than hooking up with a good looking gymmaxxed random off Tinder. When you can have Chad and Tyrone cock on demand, the novelty of Chad and Tinder cock wears off. Hedonic adaptation/treadmill.

PSL men have never been in a situation where they have got to enjoy an abundance of cock (unless they are gay/bi). So they don't understand. Money and experiences like travel, foodie dates, concerts, anything that gets her likes and followers on Instagram, etc. (which often requires money to purchase) is more valuable to women than dick.

• Love it
Reactions: yayatourer
76kg 5’11 im not a complete fatty I’m decent muscular for my age at least but I’m young-ish. For psl I don’t actually know how the ratings work and no I’m not sending a picture but probably low since I carry a lot of fat or bloat on my face. And BF% a lot of people see bf percentages differently but assuming stage lean is like 5-8 I am probanly 20
If you're still young cut to around 14% asap, fat during puberty transform your Testosterone to Oestrogen and gives you skinny fat fat distribution. After that clean bulk, be patient and after one year and decent muscle mass cut to 9-12% and normally you should be very good (body and face wise)

9 months bruh i got 4 more months including this one to bulk but i might still look dyel after cutting
Lifestyle is super important I see people blaming genetics just because they don't have the discipline to eat well and sleep well for long period of time. 1 year of (real serious) bulk is a lot of muscle mass normally.

I've tried leanmaxxing. It's overrated. I cut all the way from 168.2 lbs to 128.1 lbs @ 167cm (5'6"). And it only marginally improved my results with dating. I'm not an incel. But I never was swimming in punani either.

I've been bulking and back up to 153 lbs now. And plan on eating at maintenance from here and staying at the same weight trying to recomp the body fat I gained to more muscle.

I think lots of guys on this forum seriously don't understand the female sex drive. If you have ever tried catfishing as a woman on dating apps, you will see that there are plenty of guys who will swipe right on you (even if you're nothing special. I just put my selfie through a female filter) who are gymmaxxed to shit.

It's not enough to be lean. It's not enough to be gymmaxxed even. You need to be tall too (which is something I can't do anything about at 167cm). And you need to make good money.

Women care more about food than they care about dick. Otherwise so many women wouldn't be fat in 2023. And whenever you see a thin girl, she cares more about being a concubine for a wealthy guy than hooking up with a good looking gymmaxxed random off Tinder. When you can have Chad and Tyrone cock on demand, the novelty of Chad and Tinder cock wears off. Hedonic adaptation/treadmill.

PSL men have never been in a situation where they have got to enjoy an abundance of cock (unless they are gay/bi). So they don't understand. Money and experiences like travel, foodie dates, concerts, anything that gets her likes and followers on Instagram, etc. (which often requires money to purchase) is more valuable to women than dick.
I don't agree with everything said but very wise post though. Tbh you are really capped by your height no doubt. At the same time I feel like if you can go as low as 120lbs you have almost no muscle mass and as you said everything matters. You have to deal with the cards life gave you and put all your strenght in being a chad in the face while still building status and career (for money).

If you're still young cut to around 14% asap, fat during puberty transform your Testosterone to Oestrogen and gives you skinny fat fat distribution. After that clean bulk, be patient and after one year and decent muscle mass cut to 9-12% and normally you should be very good (body and face wise)
I’m on aromasin!! Cutting right now just wondering if I make mycalories too low then I could miss out on potential bone growth even though it’s probably hard to come by since I’m 16+ I’m not too worried about being skinny fat since I actually know what I’m doing in the gym(not cope) have been going for a year and a bit on and off and I’m better than most people my ages with building muscles but I’ve never been lean ever in my life. I will take your advice !!❤️

• Love it
I’m on aromasin!! Cutting right now just wondering if I make mycalories too low then I could miss out on potential bone growth even though it’s probably hard to come by since I’m 16+ I’m not too worried about being skinny fat since I actually know what I’m doing in the gym(not cope) have been going for a year and a bit on and off and I’m better than most people my ages with building muscles but I’ve never been lean ever in my life. I will take your advice !!❤️
Hmm beware with aromasin you don't want to crash your oestrogen either. In my opinion you should bulk until puberty ends since you're on aromasin you'll have more hormones buy eating more then growing taller and more muscular but I can understand if you don't have the patience and want to be lean and fuck bitches rn. (But beware it can stunt your growth for life) So decide gymaxing and bulking (clean) is a mong term investment I would say

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Hmm beware with aromasin you don't want to crash your oestrogen either. In my opinion you should bulk until puberty ends since you're on aromasin you'll have more hormones buy eating more then growing taller and more muscular but I can understand if you don't have the patience and want to be lean and fuck bitches rn. (But beware it can stunt your growth for life) So decide gymaxing and bulking (clean) is a mong term investment I would say
I’ll think about it , my main problem is I think my face is genetically fatter (or maybe I just am fatter than I think) and I have a wideish lower jaw so it looks larger together if you know what I mean, so I’m probably gonna try cut but I wish i could bulk

• +1
I’ll think about it , my main problem is I think my face is genetically fatter (or maybe I just am fatter than I think) and I have a wideish lower jaw so it looks larger together if you know what I mean, so I’m probably gonna try cut but I wish i could bulk
I know exactly, do HIIT it helps with the stubborn fat in the face (in case it's stubborn) and continue going to the gym for good hormone profile and not losing muscle mass (if you lose muscle mass and fat you don't lose body fat %) good luck my friend

i have EXACT same stats lmao wtf, are you 17 too?

how many cals ru on?

im on 1500.

just did my first 2 weeks of 1500, succesfully. than did a maintance week for metabolism boost and now im on 4th week of 1500

• +1
exact same lmao

• +1
i have EXACT same stats lmao wtf, are you 17 too?

how many cals ru on?

im on 1500.

just did my first 2 weeks of 1500, succesfully. than did a maintance week for metabolism boost and now im on 4th week of 1500
I’m 16 and also on 1500 calories. I think I will do the maintenance week too, how did it go for you?

I’m 16 and also on 1500 calories. I think I will do the maintenance week too, how did it go for you?
Good, yeah do a maintenance week its good for you, its in one of my threads.

Remember losing fat is a long period of time, it’ll take us like 6 months to get to our desired bf

Good, yeah do a maintenance week its good for you, its in one of my threads.

Remember losing fat is a long period of time, it’ll take us like 6 months to get to our desired bf
Yeah I know, will be worth it though.
I was doing well today but messed up early on in the morning by accidentally buying a sugar version of a drink and using too much ketchup , what do you eat usually

Yeah I know, will be worth it though.
I was doing well today but messed up early on in the morning by accidentally buying a sugar version of a drink and using too much ketchup , what do you eat usually
i eat kurdish foods so it differentates

usually one banana for breakfast 130 calories

coffee latte or normal coffee = no sugar only milk which is like 233 calories

one cookie 300 cals

three spring rolls with rice inside them : 672 calories

kubba hamuth = meat in dumpling = 124 cals

total 1430 cals

that was today

Reminder i overestimate i prob eat way lower but safer to overestimate jfl

maybe with a pump u look ok
I mean it depends on how tight the shirt is. Obviously.

i eat kurdish foods so it differentates

usually one banana for breakfast 130 calories

coffee latte or normal coffee = no sugar only milk which is like 233 calories

one cookie 300 cals

three spring rolls with rice inside them : 672 calories

kubba hamuth = meat in dumpling = 124 cals

total 1430 cals

that was today

Reminder i overestimate i prob eat way lower but safer to overestimate jfl
Are you not worried about getting enough protein or are you just going for
Hollow cheeks

Are you not worried about getting enough protein or are you just going for
Hollow cheeks
muscle loss “without protein” is bs

If you cut with little protein and if you cut with alot of protein its the same amount of muscle loss ur gonna lose, its just depending on ur genetics

muscle loss “without protein” is bs

If you cut with little protein and if you cut with alot of protein its the same amount of muscle loss ur gonna lose, its just depending on ur genetics
thats not how it works, how do you think ppl build muscle (hint : protein synthesis), keyword is protein, to explain in monkey terms muscle = protein, many proteins = enhanced protein synthesis, protein synthesis = muscle building or when on an deficit which is this case you either maintain or wont lose as much, theres been studies proving my claim as well, although genetics play a role in this you can minimize your muscle loss and maximize your fat loss as protein contributes a good amount to fat loss as well because protein takes longest to digest taking up the most energy burning more calories throughout the day or within your sleep

whats good workout routine