Another lovely Saturday

K

Krakowski

Kraken
Didn't even realized people used to do stuff on the weekends until like a year ago because I was so sheltered

Canadian Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Hero of the Imperium, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Krakowski
Eating candy and getting drunk in your room all alone is the pinnacle of (my) life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, aBetterMii, Krakowski and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and cytoplasm
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aBetterMii, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Sens, Krakowski and 1 other person
Same JFL, been LDAR socially since I was 11 :feelskek:

How did you even end up in the situation you are currently?
it’s sad because your childhood experiences in elementary determine the Nigro you’ll be when you grow up and there’s nothing to do about it. Most of us here were loners in elementary

it’s sad because your childhood experiences in elementary determine the Nigro you’ll be when you grow up and there’s nothing to do about it. Most of us here were loners in elementary
I had friends in school and was invited to stuff - but I self isolated because I was busy coping with video games due to my parents divorce, wish I would have never started playing those shit games. Wasted years and thousands of hours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I had friends in school and was invited to stuff - but I self isolated because I was busy coping with video games due to my parents divorce, wish I would have never started playing those shit games. Wasted years and thousands of hours.
I was in a similar situation but I realized it was bad and got rid of that shit hole months ago, probably gonna sell my xbox series soon

parents divorcing also is brutal man it changes everything man

almost 15, u still got time tho it’s not over
How are people even here at 14 like it is ridicolous, I hate tiktok

Wasting? No my life has already been wasted i'm pushing 30 bro
Gotta try something atleast, it is better to fail brutally than to do nothing at all. The longer you wait the more you will regret (water). I am scared to end up like you honestly, I feel like such a failure to launch.

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 27452
How did you even end up in the situation you are currently?
No friends for the first 4 months in high school rendered that part of my life over. Then i enrolled into uni stopped going after 1 week then wasted 2 yrs till i enrolled into another when once again i failed to socialize, then rona hit 5 months and we are where we are now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Krakowski
I was in a similar situation but I realized it was bad and got rid of that shit hole months ago, probably gonna sell my xbox series soon

parents divorcing also is brutal man it changes everything man
Dude you are 14 jfl, nothing wrong with playing video games. But it becomes a problem if you never spend time with friends ever during your entire childhood and just rot in front of a screen.

• +1
How are people even here at 14 like it is ridicolous, I hate tiktok

Gotta try something atleast, it is better to fail brutally than to do nothing at all. The longer you wait the more you will regret (water). I am scared to end up like you honestly, I feel like such a failure to launch.
it wasn’t tiktok I found it on youtube shorts from a faggot names “tails”

and I am JFL i’ve been looksmaxxing dexently I certainly have improved my looks and happiness a lot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
it wasn’t tiktok I found it on youtube shorts from a faggot names “tails”

and I am JFL i’ve been looksmaxxing dexently I certainly have improved my looks and happiness a lot
How did you find tails?

• +1
No friends for the first 4 months in high school rendered that part of my life over. Then i enrolled into uni stopped going after 1 week then wasted 2 yrs till i enrolled into another when once again i failed to socialize, then rona hit 5 months and we are where we are now
I failed to make friends in highschool and dropped out so now I will finish it by 21, hopefully I can find new friends at the school where people who failed high school go to but i'm worried I wont lol. Also doubt there will be any GL girls

Jesus I’m glad I found this shit at 13
You're the luckiest fuck of all time. I literally would have slayed at that age if I found psl jfl
Brutal. I plan on trying but it seems pointless rn, if I was 19 i'd waste no time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 27452
You're the luckiest fuck of all time. I literally would have slayed at that age if I found psl jfl

Brutal. I plan on trying but it seems pointless rn, if I was 19 i'd waste no time
that’s what i’m saying but at 13 I was a 3/10 althoigj that’s not the point people tell me i’m too young for this when in reality it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

What would you do, wage and get trimax? Socialize?

Why didn't you do anything when you were 19, immature?

I feel like the only good thing with realizing that I wasted so much time in the past is that I now know that I shouldn't waste time. Hopefully I can gain something from that in the long run but I don't know if I will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and cytoplasm
I failed to make friends in highschool and dropped out so now I will finish it by 21, hopefully I can find new friends at the school where people who failed high school go to but i'm worried I wont lol. Also doubt there will be any GL girls
Just having someone to go out with is a win tbh i had some friends but even then I refused to go out when asked, i could have ascended right then and there. So dont make the same mistake its easy to socialize
What would you do, wage and get trimax? Socialize?

Why didn't you do anything when you were 19, immature?

I feel like the only good thing with realizing that I wasted so much time in the past is that I now know that I shouldn't waste time. Hopefully I can gain something from that in the long run but I don't know if I will.
Just socialize i feel that would have been enough for me. To earn for trimax in my shithole would take 10 years. I didn't do anything cause I was felt i was giga young and wasnt missing out on anything. Felt this way till I turned 22

• +1
Did you mean lonely?

• JFL