Another Night Out

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Gonna keep this short and sweet, you boyos already know the score

Went out with my nerdic Chadlite friend in a uni town

• First thing I noticed, subhuamans and normies pulling legit hot girls from their social circles. Status theory is undefeated. Soy boy looking underdeveloped faggots with HTBs and Stacylites all over them
  • I saw a tatted up 5'7 gymcelled Jay Munro lite pulling 3 different girls. Probably more but I just didn't see. Legit square head with insane bone mass and big neck. Face is everything
  • In the smoking area I asked a black girl for a lighter (@Niko69) and started chatting to their group. I could tell she wanted my dick badly, she approached me on three occasions within the club. With her outside were 2 other girls and a baldcel. I made friends with the bald guy and we were chatting, he pointed at a skinny white girl that was there smoking and said "she's coming home with me tonight" and she just laughed. I was mirin his confidence, the a few mins later he was making out wither her. Two of the girls were 18 and the other 22, they asked me how old I was and I told them to guess, to which they replied 23 (life fuel).
  • Back inside on the dance floor, a facially robust Tyronelite aggressively barged through us and my Nerdic friend shoulder checked him. The guy squared up to him and I thought we were gonna fight, but he pussied out and walked away. We saw him in the smoking area trying to graft two white girls and he didn't say shit to us.

• We went in and nothing of note happened, just more normies running social circle game.
  • About an hour later we're outside for another cigarette and the baldcel is there with the skinny blonde he made out with earlier. Next thing you know he started talking to another chubby blonde girl who is there with her friend, and within 3 minutes, he's making out with her in front of the skinny blonde he said he was gonna take home and she just stood there and watched not saying anything. She didn't care, she still wanted this blad slayer.

• As they're making out I start talking to the chubby girl's 18 year old friend who didn't look too bad:

• I had seen her inside the club with her boyfriend and she mogged him into oblivion, she looked a lot better in motion.
  • She takes her phone out and starts making a video with me, not sure what for. I ask to add her on snap so she could send the video (was thinking about posting it here jfl) then she said she'd add me but she has a boyfriend, and that he was dumb as fuck. She told about about 3 times how dumb he was and that he'd never know she added me because she'd clear the conversation on snap. She clearly didn't respect him and I'm not surprised why, he looked like utter shit.
  • Back inside, I saw the baldcel making out with the original girl again, so she obliviously didn't mind him getting with other girls in front of her. I'm 99% sure he slayed her.
  • On the way out of the club, I saw the girl who made the vid and she was smiling at me the whole time I was walking out, not sure if IOI or not

The baldcel added me on snapchat jfl he seemed like he wanted to be friends, maybe ill hangout with him and learn his slaying ways :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, lasthope, closedplatecel and 65 others
It's all about being fucking bald in 2022

No girl will ever look at you like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ShowerMaxxing, It'snotover and 71 others
OP in hospital for cognitive dissonance operation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thatrussianguy, Downey and 21 others
basically social circle is everything- its legit over for no friendscels like me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 21146, It'snotover and 31 others
Also forgot to mention I felt short in there at 5'11.

Seemed like every cunt was 6'2+

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MorningNorwood, ROTTING and 17 others
I don't know what to believe anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser, Deleted member 20327 and 25 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 17448 and 34 others
This is what true (subhuman) love looks like:Comfy:
View attachment 1740793
The girl he was making out with earlier (and who was watching this unfold) mogged that chubby one into oblivion
Not sure what the hell he was thinking jfl

That's her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, closedplatecel, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 15 others
What uni town was this in? Up north?

Bald guy getting poon and NW0 schizo HTN niggers in this forum are fucking their hands :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 20327 and 37 others
she said she'd add me but she has a boyfriend, and that he was dumb as fuck. She told about about 3 times how dumb he was and that he'd never know she added me because she'd clear the conversation on snap. She clearly didn't respect him and I'm not surprised why, he looked like utter shit.
How the fuck do these relationships happen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, delta7, Mongrelcel and 25 others
Looksmax isnt ready for the mr clean pill…
CADC412E 9426 492C 8B85 47419270156F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, lasthope, Deleted member 20327 and 58 others
So, social circle game seems to be the panacea for normies. But if you pull a girl above your looks level, don't expect that relationshit to be fulfilling.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, evap0, AscendingHero and 7 others
suffering cognitive dissonance from seeing bald and 5'7 guys slaying more in clubs than yourself (no offence) and other "forum chads"
I could've done the same tbh but I don't have any interest in slaying, I'm LTRmaxxed

I think the 18 year old was open to cucking her bf if I went for it. Maybe I'll message on snap and find out :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, Oberyn and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, phukmikehok and forevergymcelling
i saw some pics from a night in a club i used to go who just opened again and holy fuck it's all bald subhumans and blonde MTB - stacylites :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but some fucker on here still won't go out because sub maher

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Melo95, closedplatecel and 18 others
Any 5'5 slayers like last time? :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING and tyronelite
@FailedNormieManlet you're right bro, keep clubwhoresimp-maxxing, seems legit

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
basically social circle is everything- its legit over for no friendscels like me
Bro i can be ur friend I'm nice ass hell and i share all my weed alcohol even if u embarrass ur self like fall down i don't laugh cause I genuinely do not find falling down funny, or shitting ur pants cause ik how it feels to be in a embarrassing situation everyone is laughing when it's not even that funny so I'll help u out instead of laugh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: closedplatecel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19445 and 8 others
Bro i can be ur friend I'm nice ass hell and i share all my weed alcohol even if u embarrass ur self like fall down i don't laugh cause I genuinely do not find falling down funny, or shitting ur pants cause ik how it feels to be in a embarrassing situation everyone is laughing when it's not even that funny so I'll help u out instead of laugh
bit too specific no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Virgin at 29 😔, Heguldus and 4 others
Air maxs, no lifts
bro airmax give you about 1-1.5cm vs normal shoes, nothing like 2 inches.

remember everyone else is also wearing shoes so you cant compare your airmax height to your barefoot height and say you gained 3.5-3.7cm

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa, wateriswet and 4 others
Any 5'5 slayers like last time? :Comfy:
Not this time

Although I did see some NW 2.5 ethnic skinnyfat incel dancing by himself the entire night. I could see the torment in his eyes, he legit got nothing. Even the people dancing next to him were kind of shuffling away from him. Seemed like he fell for the just go out alone meme

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 20327, closedplatecel and 24 others
I'm beginning to think that women on nights out get a thrill from rejecting decent looking guys and from giving guys with what we consider blatant failos a chance
3 threads in the past couple of weeks about subhumans and manlets pulling staceylites
This thread about baldcel having 2 girls creaming for him

Hear me out on this: Women are so desensitized to decent looking, looksmaxxed guys that she sees it as a more rebellious act to go for a guy who's bald or a manlet. Like how some foids fuck ugly niglets in rebellion when they could easily get a decent looking white guy but somehow manage to ignore the niglets 2.5/10 face and get with him anyway

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, It'snotover, Melo95 and 23 others
bro airmax give you about 1-1.5cm vs normal shoes, nothing like 2 inches.

remember everyone else is also wearing shoes so you cant compare your airmax height to your barefoot height and say you gained 3.5-3.7cm
Idk the exact measurements

But @Pinhead Returns claims 5'11 and he was wearing flats. I was his height in airmaxs

Damn, it seems like you need the whole package in 2022 to really slay in the UK.

5'4, bald, Indian, muscles and a confident NT personality is the ideal now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa and 25 others
I'm beginning to think that women on nights out get a thrill from rejecting decent looking guys and from giving guys with what we consider blatant failos a chance
3 threads in the past couple of weeks about subhumans and manlets pulling staceylites
This thread about baldcel having 2 girls creaming for him

Hear me out on this: Women are so desensitized to decent looking, looksmaxxed guys that she sees it as a more rebellious act to go for a guy who's bald or a manlet. Like how some foids fuck ugly niglets in rebellion when they could easily get a decent looking white guy but somehow manage to ignore the niglets 2.5/10 face
Could be legit butdDoesn't explain the Jay Munro lite though

He just looked like a pure hyper NT club promoter type british brute and he pulled legit hot girls

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Idk the exact measurements

But @Pinhead Returns claims 5'11 and he was wearing flats. I was his height in airmaxs
Can’t go from 5’9 to 5’11 in airmax with no lifts. Pinhead is frauding stats, probs a weak 5’10

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, wateriswet, ROTTING and 1 other person
Damn, it seems like you need the whole package in 2022 to really slay in the UK.

5'4, bald, Indian, muscles and a confident NT personality is the ideal now.
JBD pill in 2022 (just be dalit):blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Do not say Brighton lol
Nah not Brighton

Although Brighton is the hardest place to slay I have ever visited in my life

Could be legit butdDoesn't explain the Jay Munro lite though

He just looked like a pure hyper NT club promoter type british brute and he pulled legit hot girls
But he doesn't fall into the "decent" category which I've often referred to as looks purgatory, he is above that in the genuinely goodlooking category (I assume based on description)
He has the halo effect that the decent looking guys dont have

Can’t go from 5’9 to 5’11 in airmax with no lifts. Pinhead is frauding stats, probs a weak 5’10
5'10.5 probably, it's 1 whole inch at the minimum

Also, just checked that 18 year old's Instagram and there is not one single post of her with her boyfriend.

tyson GIF

He will be cucked 100% without a shadow of a doubt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Danish_Retard, Yashchandra and 19 others
I don't know what to believe anymore.
I just love how this forum went full-circle from blackpill doomers infested place to what we have now

migration of lookism users here was the best thing that could ever happen to this place

still maher or death tho :blackpill::feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Melo95, closedplatecel, fauxfox and 14 others