• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, traveler, Elvisandreaa and 14 others
Baldcel pill never ends, fuck finasteride I'm rubbing dht cream on my scalp

@volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, aBetterMii, Deleted member 17525 and 2 others
Also, just checked that 18 year old's Instagram and there is not one single post of her with her boyfriend.

tyson GIF

He will be cucked 100% without a shadow of a doubt
Yeah, if she hides you from the public while being an attention whore… ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, alriodai, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I'm beginning to think that women on nights out get a thrill from rejecting decent looking guys and from giving guys with what we consider blatant failos a chance
3 threads in the past couple of weeks about subhumans and manlets pulling staceylites
This thread about baldcel having 2 girls creaming for him

Hear me out on this: Women are so desensitized to decent looking, looksmaxxed guys that she sees it as a more rebellious act to go for a guy who's bald or a manlet. Like how some foids fuck ugly niglets in rebellion when they could easily get a decent looking white guy but somehow manage to ignore the niglets 2.5/10 face and get with him anyway
I think this is half true- theyll entertain a subhuman who they met through social cirlce or reject a GL guy for an ego boost. But when it comes to the time where theyre actually horny and wanty sex the GL guy will be getting it

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16346, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
I think this just may be a mixture of giga drunk girls and nt behaviour

Are you gonna cuck the baldcel op?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I think this is half true- theyll entertain a subhuman who they met through social cirlce or reject a GL guy for an ego boost. But when it comes to the time where theyre actually horny and wanty sex the GL guy will be getting it
I'm not gonna go out again until my neck is at least 16"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 16453 and 2 others
I think this just may be a mixture of giga drunk girls and nt behaviour

Are you gonna cuck the baldcel op?
Nah I'm in a LTR

Plus the chubby one is too fat and the other one isn't hot enough

Btw the pics I posted of the the 18 year old who took a vid with me isn't the same girl the baldcel pulled and slayed

This is her (the one he was making out with)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Hero of the Imperium, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Nah I'm in a LTR

Btw the pics I posted of the the 18 year old who took a vid with me isn't the same girl the baldcel pulled and slayed

View attachment 1740828
So what's your conclusion on why this bluepill night happened

I'm not gonna go out again until my neck is at least 16"
what's your neck rn? I never worked out my neck but it's little bit over 16", I'm afraid that I'll get injured

• Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling
In my experience

My niche does terrible with the Brighton pansexual freaks

I see. You know, it’s not all alt types that go to Brighton. There’s places that will have girls that look like the 18 yr old.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and forevergymcelling
How the fuck do these relationships happen
Pumped and dumped by the men they want so they settle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Muh lookzz @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession

Na girls in 2022 would sleep with anyone , narcies like @ArvidGustavsson have same smv as bald chubby manlets

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, TsarTsar444, bwrauycnee and 7 others
I see. You know, it’s not all alt types that go to Brighton. There’s places that will have girls that look like the 18 yr old.
I did best in Pryzm and Coalition

Sometimes the Arch too

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Artiste and subhuman incel
Uk is easy so :lul:
Even baldcels and manlets slay
@Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Virgin at 29 😔, Oberyn and 6 others
Nah I'm in a LTR

View attachment 1740828
is your current gf a stacy? would you cheat on her if you could get a hotter gf?

what's your neck rn? I never worked out my neck but it's little bit over 16", I'm afraid that I'll get injured
ok nvm I measured it wrong, mine is a little bit under 15.5" (39 cm)

suifuel- I workout mine for a year and its nto even 16 inches- but tbhf i only do neck curls maybe i need to do neck bridges and extensions also

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
is your current gf a stacy? would you cheat on her if you could get a hotter gf?
HTB/Stacylite face and Stacy body

No I wouldn't, she's unicorn tier

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Ethniframementalcel, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
Uk is easy so :lul:
Even baldcels and manlets slay
@Biggdink
Slay shit quality though

Getting a hot girl is hard as a sub Chadlite without status

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sigmamale, Chadethnic101, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
have you seen any asian or hapa guys slaying? im hapa myself, u need to give me some lifeful :p

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik, JawMogger and n0rthface
So when I spoke about NT, people here were clowning on me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn, Virgin at 29 😔 and 6 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, justbegan, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Never ngl
fuck my flat maxilla, fuck recessed brow bridge, fuck monolid eyes and epicanthal folds, fuck small dick, fuck having no nose bridge, fuck spiky hair, fuck no body or facial hair, fuck fuck fuck being this inferior race ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsik, Deleted member 20327 and LooksOrDeath
I did best in Pryzm and Coalition

Sometimes the Arch too

Can’t go wrong with Przym.

Have you ever been to revs? Bit of variety but majority typical Love Island/Essex, 18 yr old, vibes there.

have you seen any asian or hapa guys slaying? im hapa myself, u need to give me some lifeful :p

Never ngl

You hardly really seem them over here.

fuck my flat maxilla, fuck recessed brow bridge, fuck monolid eyes and epicanthal folds, fuck small dick, fuck spiky hair, fuck no body or facial hair, fuck fuck fuck being this inferior race ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve seen full Asians pulling, not bad looking/cute white girls( if that’s your thing)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Hero of the Imperium and subhuman incel
I'm beginning to think that women on nights out get a thrill from rejecting decent looking guys and from giving guys with what we consider blatant failos a chance
3 threads in the past couple of weeks about subhumans and manlets pulling staceylites

Hear me out on this: Women are so desensitized to decent looking, looksmaxxed guys that she sees it as a more rebellious act to go for a guy who's bald or a manlet. Like how some foids fuck ugly niglets in rebellion when they could easily get a decent looking white guy but somehow manage to ignore the niglets 2.5/10 face and get with him anyway
Guys were calling me crazy when I was saying this

Girls have been exposed to so many chad(lites) on their socials/dating apps that they prefer uglies and subhumans more due to exotic halo
@Johanjohan @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Elvisandreaa, Virgin at 29 😔 and 8 others
Can’t go wrong with Przym.

Have you ever been to revs? Bit of variety but majority typical Love Island/Essex, 18 yr old, vibes there.

You hardly really seem them over here.

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve seen full Asians pulling, not bad looking/cute white girls( if that’s your thing)
Revs is insane for pre drinks tbf but I've never tried to pull in there

I pulled in walkabout twice, seems easy in there

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Artiste
Gonna keep this short and sweet, you boyos already know the score

Went out with my nerdic Chadlite friend in a uni town

• First thing I noticed, subhuamans and normies pulling legit hot girls from their social circles. Status theory is undefeated. Soy boy looking underdeveloped faggots with HTBs and Stacylites all over them
  • I saw a tatted up 5'7 gymcelled Jay Munro lite pulling 3 different girls. Probably more but I just didn't see. Legit square head with insane bone mass and big neck. Face is everything
  • In the smoking area I asked a black girl for a lighter (@Niko69) and started chatting to their group. I could tell she wanted my dick badly, she approached me on three occasions within the club. With her outside were 2 other girls and a baldcel. I made friends with the bald guy and we were chatting, he pointed at a skinny white girl that was there smoking and said "she's coming home with me tonight" and she just laughed. I was mirin his confidence, the a few mins later he was making out wither her. Two of the girls were 18 and the other 22, they asked me how old I was and I told them to guess, to which they replied 23 (life fuel).
  • Back inside on the dance floor, a facially robust Tyronelite aggressively barged through us and my Nerdic friend shoulder checked him. The guy squared up to him and I thought we were gonna fight, but he pussied out and walked away. We saw him in the smoking area trying to graft two white girls and he didn't say shit to us.

View attachment 1740761

• We went in and nothing of note happened, just more normies running social circle game.
  • About an hour later we're outside for another cigarette and the baldcel is there with the skinny blonde he made out with earlier. Next thing you know he started talking to another chubby blonde girl who is there with her friend, and within 3 minutes, he's making out with her in front of the skinny blonde he said he was gonna take home and she just stood there and watched not saying anything. She didn't care, she still wanted this blad slayer.

View attachment 1740764

• As they're making out I start talking to the chubby girl's 18 year old friend who didn't look too bad:

View attachment 1740768View attachment 1740769View attachment 1740770

• I had seen her inside the club with her boyfriend and she mogged him into oblivion, she looked a lot better in motion.
  • She takes her phone out and starts making a video with me, not sure what for. I ask to add her on snap so she could send the video (was thinking about posting it here jfl) then she said she'd add me but she has a boyfriend, and that he was dumb as fuck. She told about about 3 times how dumb he was and that he'd never know she added me because she'd clear the conversation on snap. She clearly didn't respect him and I'm not surprised why, he looked like utter shit.
  • Back inside, I saw the baldcel making out with the original girl again, so she obliviously didn't mind him getting with other girls in front of her. I'm 99% sure he slayed her.
  • On the way out of the club, I saw the girl who made the vid and she was smiling at me the whole time I was walking out, not sure if IOI or not

The baldcel added me on snapchat jfl he seemed like he wanted to be friends, maybe ill hangout with him and learn his slaying ways :feelshah:
Threesome. It's a thing. That's why the other girl didn't say anything and stood there—probably crossing her fingers behind hoping the other girl was a trooper. There are many women today addicted to threesomes.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and subhuman incel
Threesome. It's a thing. That's why the other girl didn't say anything and stood there—probably crossing her fingers behind hoping the other girl was a trooper. There are many women today addicted to threesomes.
And 🚂 :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and BigJimsWornOutTires
suifuel- I workout mine for a year and its nto even 16 inches- but tbhf i only do neck curls maybe i need to do neck bridges and extensions also
I feel like I could use inch or two more, but my neck hurts very often because of sleeping badly or I injure it just from doing normal excercises in the gym, so idk if it's worth the risk doing isolated excercises on top of that

for referrence what my neck looks like atm

do you have problems with injuring your neck doing these excercises or not?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and subhuman incel
Guys were calling me crazy when I was saying this

Girls have been exposed to so many chad(lites) on their socials/dating apps that they prefer uglies and subhumans more due to exotic halo
@Johanjohan @looksmaxxer234
Do you remember me posting about this, and people said I was making shit up?

Now it seems people started going outside the basement and realised the truth jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Biggdink and Enfant terrible
I feel like I could use inch or two more, but my neck hurts very often because of sleeping badly or I injure it just from doing normal excercises in the gym, so idk if it's worth the risk doing isolated excercises on top of that

for referrence what my neck looks like atm

do you have problems with injuring your neck doing these excercises or not?

I never had any problems inuring my neck- tbh youur neck looks fine- an extra inch probably wouldnt hurt though

I think with neck its mostly about just not having a very skinny neck cos that does look awful- having a normal sized neck is fine (anything from 15-16 is normal)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling, subhuman incel and EasternRightWinger15
Screenshots from the video, my lower third looking pretty robust. Shame about the neck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Elvisandreaa, Oberyn and 4 others
Revs is insane for pre drinks tbf but I've never tried to pull in there

I pulled in walkabout twice, seems easy in there

When was the last time you went?

Yes revs is insane best place to pull for quality imo.

Never been to walkabout tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn, JawMogger and 2 others
Only confident guys can engage in such junctions. A little craziness and spontaneous behavior can seduce two women to share you. And it can become quite potent and intoxicating to a nascent girl, thus upper-teens/the twenties to where that's all she wants. Sex addiction initiates. It's a real thing and affects many men and particularly, younger matured squirters as mentioned.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Enfant terrible
It's all about being fucking bald in 2022

No girl will ever look at you like this

View attachment 1740787
The juxtaposition between this guy's experience and the harsh reality that if he posted his face here he'd be told to kill himself by an onslaught of Indians is hilarious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Elvisandreaa, Johanjohan and 3 others
Seen this countless times. White guys in the 3-5 range slaying easily from social circle/normie game.

So what's your conclusion on why this bluepill night happened
Girls aren't interested in hooking up with random guys they don't know (unless they match them online)
A lot of girls just out to dance with their friends
Status is everything

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Artiste, Chadlitecel and 3 others

Most guys arent decent and looksmaxxed holy cow :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
Gonna keep this short and sweet, you boyos already know the score

Went out with my nerdic Chadlite friend in a uni town

• First thing I noticed, subhuamans and normies pulling legit hot girls from their social circles. Status theory is undefeated. Soy boy looking underdeveloped faggots with HTBs and Stacylites all over them
  • I saw a tatted up 5'7 gymcelled Jay Munro lite pulling 3 different girls. Probably more but I just didn't see. Legit square head with insane bone mass and big neck. Face is everything
  • In the smoking area I asked a black girl for a lighter (@Niko69) and started chatting to their group. I could tell she wanted my dick badly, she approached me on three occasions within the club. With her outside were 2 other girls and a baldcel. I made friends with the bald guy and we were chatting, he pointed at a skinny white girl that was there smoking and said "she's coming home with me tonight" and she just laughed. I was mirin his confidence, the a few mins later he was making out wither her. Two of the girls were 18 and the other 22, they asked me how old I was and I told them to guess, to which they replied 23 (life fuel).
  • Back inside on the dance floor, a facially robust Tyronelite aggressively barged through us and my Nerdic friend shoulder checked him. The guy squared up to him and I thought we were gonna fight, but he pussied out and walked away. We saw him in the smoking area trying to graft two white girls and he didn't say shit to us.

View attachment 1740761

• We went in and nothing of note happened, just more normies running social circle game.
  • About an hour later we're outside for another cigarette and the baldcel is there with the skinny blonde he made out with earlier. Next thing you know he started talking to another chubby blonde girl who is there with her friend, and within 3 minutes, he's making out with her in front of the skinny blonde he said he was gonna take home and she just stood there and watched not saying anything. She didn't care, she still wanted this blad slayer.

View attachment 1740764

• As they're making out I start talking to the chubby girl's 18 year old friend who didn't look too bad:

View attachment 1740768View attachment 1740769View attachment 1740770

• I had seen her inside the club with her boyfriend and she mogged him into oblivion, she looked a lot better in motion.
  • She takes her phone out and starts making a video with me, not sure what for. I ask to add her on snap so she could send the video (was thinking about posting it here jfl) then she said she'd add me but she has a boyfriend, and that he was dumb as fuck. She told about about 3 times how dumb he was and that he'd never know she added me because she'd clear the conversation on snap. She clearly didn't respect him and I'm not surprised why, he looked like utter shit.
  • Back inside, I saw the baldcel making out with the original girl again, so she obliviously didn't mind him getting with other girls in front of her. I'm 99% sure he slayed her.
  • On the way out of the club, I saw the girl who made the vid and she was smiling at me the whole time I was walking out, not sure if IOI or not

The baldcel added me on snapchat jfl he seemed like he wanted to be friends, maybe ill hangout with him and learn his slaying ways :feelshah:
Thanks for typing that up but jeez UK sounds like hell even on a "good night"