Another Night Out

so just be nt ?

• I had seen her inside the club with her boyfriend and she mogged him into oblivion, she looked a lot better in motion.
  • She takes her phone out and starts making a video with me, not sure what for.
  • On the way out of the club, I saw the girl who made the vid and she was smiling at me the whole time I was walking out, not sure if IOI or not

Great thread

But

YES THIS IS AN IOI you autist

I see now why you have been rotting despite being at least chadlite

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Girls aren't interested in hooking up with random guys they don't know (unless they match them online)
A lot of girls just out to dance with their friends
Status is everything
Most guys are ugly you moron, a goodlooking guy is 1/100

And girls hook up with random guys from tinder all the time jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Artiste and 2 others
Most guys are ugly you moron, a goodlooking guy is 1/100

And girls hook up with random guys from tinder all the time jfl
Yes I know you retard

Girls are a million times more likely to hook up with random guys through apps than clubs

• +1
Reactions: Artiste, EasternRightWinger15 and Johanjohan
Yes, but why would girls be more open to random guys on tinder than in night clubs when they are drunk?
Read first page of this thread

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Yes I know you retard

Girls are a million times more likely to hook up with random guys through apps than clubs
But dont talk about women being desensitized to goodlooking guy when they are extremely rare jfl

Most guys look legit deformed

But dont talk about women being desensitized to goodlooking guy when they are extremely rare jfl

Most guys look legit deformed
I didn't say they were desensitized, I just think they have low interest in going home with a guy they don't know even if hes GL

• +1
I didn't say they were desensitized, I just think they have low interest in going home with a guy they don't know even if hes GL
I wish I lived in USA, in our shit countries even a goodlooking guy gets 0 validation except on tinder

Everyone just sticks to their social circles and dont even look at other people jfl

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Kal-El, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
First thing I noticed, subhuamans and normies pulling legit hot girls from their social circles. Status theory is undefeated. Soy boy looking
I think "status theory" undersells the importance and nature of this and makes it look less achievable. It's not a "fuck stacies consistently" way but socialmaxx is very very good . Getting to like 5.5psl which isnt achievable anyways by 99% of sub 5psl men wont magically get you approached by htb+ like ppl seem to think. Most consistent way, is to have low inhib friends that set up big group hang outs like this. I've also done it a lot , my friends do it even more (I kinda cringe at the whole "let's invite girls from uni to club :soy:" thing, they're always down to cause as a group we collectively mog most men groups at 20yrs, but I hate giving bitches any validation if Im not interested)

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and forevergymcelling
loving these night out posts boyo
hopefully a northern nightclub experience soon with yours truly :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justbegan and forevergymcelling
assuming the baldcel and the original hotter girl was social circle? he must've been surely

caging how he got with a chubby girl right in front of her nd she didnt even care jfl

surprised uni students are still here most have gone home
The girl he was making out with earlier (and who was watching this unfold) mogged that chubby one into oblivion
Not sure what the hell he was thinking jfl

That's her

View attachment 1740802

When was the last time you went?

Yes revs is insane best place to pull for quality imo.

Never been to walkabout tbh.
both those places are typically pre drinks places before a club, you have good success in a revs? suppose its especially easier when most guys have left to clubs and the girls left in there are easier to get too

my city has both revs and walkabout, ive been walkabout more its a good place to pre drink and watch sports etc

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
Can’t go wrong with Przym.

Have you ever been to revs? Bit of variety but majority typical Love Island/Essex, 18 yr old, vibes there.

You hardly really seem them over here.

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve seen full Asians pulling, not bad looking/cute white girls( if that’s your thing)
pryzm is full of underage girls though you still go there lol?

my friend especially ould refuse to step foot int here now last time i went iw as 23 im now 27 jfl

i went alone there few weeks back though and it was kinda dead but i was clubbing alone jfl
went smaller bar instead

• +1
Love these threads keep them coming... Gets me pumping and almost makes me want to go to club alone(not a good idea)... Thankfully i have normie friends in different city with whom i can go out but i only go there once a month

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Virgin at 29 😔 and forevergymcelling
Love these threads keep them coming... Gets me pumping and almost makes me want to go to club alone(not a good idea)... Thankfully i have normie friends in different city with whom i can go out but i only go there once a month
U need to be NT and low inhibition tbh

women fuck ugly guys 24/7 but u cant go alone and act aspie

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, justinzayn, Virgin at 29 😔 and 2 others

Yea i know and iam none of that... Though there was one evening like 2 weeks ago where i got drunk and yoloed it and was kinda low inhib and started dancing and actually ended up dancing with milf and couple of mtb... also had my first kiss but the girl was fat and honestly ltb at best... But the milf and decent looking girls i actually danced very close to them like our whole bodies touching so they wete definitely into it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Johanjohan
both those places are typically pre drinks places before a club, you have good success in a revs? suppose its especially easier when most guys have left to clubs and the girls left in there are easier to get too

my city has both revs and walkabout, ive been walkabout more its a good place to pre drink and watch sports etc

Yeah they are. Revs actually yes, had some decent success there. I like the quality of girls there more so than the clubs. Last time I was there everybody left around the same time(assuming to go to the clubs)
Although I haven’t been there in ages so I don’t know which clubs are good. I went to this place called Shoosh and was not my scene at all lol.

Which city are you from(don’t have to say if you don’t want to) Where I’m from, Walkabout is closed and other places that are near, they are practically extinct. You’d have to go back to when I was 18 last time I seen them about lol.

pryzm is full of underage girls though you still go there lol?

my friend especially ould refuse to step foot int here now last time i went iw as 23 im now 27 jfl

i went alone there few weeks back though and it was kinda dead but i was clubbing alone jfl
went smaller bar instead

Not surprising they all look very young there tbh.
Yeah I went there on a weekday lol(not in Brighton)

I have a lot of friends, that are the same age as you that are like that. Just the other week, they refuse to step foot in this one particular club, cos the legit looked like pure jbs in the queue lol.
Doesn’t bother me, as long as they’re of age, I don’t really care.

How was your night in the smaller bar? How do you feel about solo nights out? Yeah when I went on a Wednesday, I agree it was so dead, hardly anybody in there. My friend dragged me along but we ended up going back, to this girl he knows, hall lol

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ChickenAndRiceBrah, justbegan and 2 others
All of this shit I can't relate to.

I went out yday and all I saw was tall HTN+ guys. Whenever I saw a hot girl (HTB+) she was with tall HTN+ guys.

0 ioi
approached 0 times

All of you can go fuck yourself. If you are sub-maher it's over for you in the netherlands.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan, forevergymcelling and justbegan
All of this shit I can't relate to.

I went out yday and all I saw was tall HTN+ guys. Whenever I saw a hot girl (HTB+) she was with tall HTN+ guys.

0 ioi
approached 0 times

All of you can go fuck yourself. If you are sub-maher it's over for you in the netherlands.
Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
pm
Yeah they are. Revs actually yes, had some decent success there. I like the quality of girls there more so than the clubs. Last time I was there everybody left around the same time(assuming to go to the clubs)
Although I haven’t been there in ages so I don’t know which clubs are good. I went to this place called Shoosh and was not my scene at all lol.

Which city are you from(don’t have to say if you don’t want to) Where I’m from, Walkabout is closed and other places that are near, they are practically extinct. You’d have to go back to when I was 18 last time I seen them about lol.

Not surprising they all look very young there tbh.
Yeah I went there on a weekday lol(not in Brighton)

I have a lot of friends, that are the same age as you that are like that. Just the other week, they refuse to step foot in this one particular club, cos the legit looked like pure jbs in the queue lol.
Doesn’t bother me, as long as they’re of age, I don’t really care.

How was your night in the smaller bar? How do you feel about solo nights out? Yeah when I went on a Wednesday, I agree it was so dead, hardly anybody in there. My friend dragged me along but we ended up going back, to this girl he knows, hall lol
pm'd you bro

• +1
The juxtaposition between this guy's experience and the harsh reality that if he posted his face here he'd be told to kill himself by an onslaught of Indians is hilarious

Gonna keep this short and sweet, you boyos already know the score

Went out with my nerdic Chadlite friend in a uni town

• First thing I noticed, subhuamans and normies pulling legit hot girls from their social circles. Status theory is undefeated. Soy boy looking underdeveloped faggots with HTBs and Stacylites all over them
  • I saw a tatted up 5'7 gymcelled Jay Munro lite pulling 3 different girls. Probably more but I just didn't see. Legit square head with insane bone mass and big neck. Face is everything
  • In the smoking area I asked a black girl for a lighter (@Niko69) and started chatting to their group. I could tell she wanted my dick badly, she approached me on three occasions within the club. With her outside were 2 other girls and a baldcel. I made friends with the bald guy and we were chatting, he pointed at a skinny white girl that was there smoking and said "she's coming home with me tonight" and she just laughed. I was mirin his confidence, the a few mins later he was making out wither her. Two of the girls were 18 and the other 22, they asked me how old I was and I told them to guess, to which they replied 23 (life fuel).
  • Back inside on the dance floor, a facially robust Tyronelite aggressively barged through us and my Nerdic friend shoulder checked him. The guy squared up to him and I thought we were gonna fight, but he pussied out and walked away. We saw him in the smoking area trying to graft two white girls and he didn't say shit to us.

View attachment 1740761

• We went in and nothing of note happened, just more normies running social circle game.
  • About an hour later we're outside for another cigarette and the baldcel is there with the skinny blonde he made out with earlier. Next thing you know he started talking to another chubby blonde girl who is there with her friend, and within 3 minutes, he's making out with her in front of the skinny blonde he said he was gonna take home and she just stood there and watched not saying anything. She didn't care, she still wanted this blad slayer.

View attachment 1740764

• As they're making out I start talking to the chubby girl's 18 year old friend who didn't look too bad:

View attachment 1740768View attachment 1740769View attachment 1740770

• I had seen her inside the club with her boyfriend and she mogged him into oblivion, she looked a lot better in motion.
  • She takes her phone out and starts making a video with me, not sure what for. I ask to add her on snap so she could send the video (was thinking about posting it here jfl) then she said she'd add me but she has a boyfriend, and that he was dumb as fuck. She told about about 3 times how dumb he was and that he'd never know she added me because she'd clear the conversation on snap. She clearly didn't respect him and I'm not surprised why, he looked like utter shit.
  • Back inside, I saw the baldcel making out with the original girl again, so she obliviously didn't mind him getting with other girls in front of her. I'm 99% sure he slayed her.
  • On the way out of the club, I saw the girl who made the vid and she was smiling at me the whole time I was walking out, not sure if IOI or not

The baldcel added me on snapchat jfl he seemed like he wanted to be friends, maybe ill hangout with him and learn his slaying ways :feelshah:
I’ll say it for the billionth fucking time SOCIAL MAXXING IS EVERYTHING. Fuck your bimax, fuck your infraorbital implants, if you don’t have 1k ig followers and a bunch of chill friends no girl will touch you. Pic attached is me getting groped by two girls at a club after I befriended their group an hour earlier.

Attachments

• C46A972D-004F-4480-847D-D7D039B708CD.jpeg
    C46A972D-004F-4480-847D-D7D039B708CD.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Adrian, justinzayn and 4 others
I’ll say it for the billionth fucking time SOCIAL MAXXING IS EVERYTHING. Fuck your bimax, fuck your infraorbital implants, if you don’t have 1k ig followers and a bunch of chill friends no girl will touch you. Pic attached is me getting groped by two girls at a club after I befriended their group an hour earlier.
nice bod bro.. Height, weight, bf%?

Love this post OP, bro im in my early 20s just finishing off my cut rn, do you know how much slaying ima get done if those freaks can do it lmfao, I havent seen any frame moggers there, im like 6'0 in shoes and havent seen anyone size mog me + leanmaxxed, close to 10% brah, ima do the same posts you do aswell to inspire and give hope, this is gonna be so fkn easy, skinnycunts best prepare for Zyzz 2.0

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, justbegan and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Being drunk and alcohol is undefeated. It’s the best weapon men have to slay tbh, even oldcels know this. Thanks for this post Brit

Love this post OP, bro im in my early 20s just finishing off my cut rn, do you know how much slaying ima get done if those freaks can do it lmfao, I havent seen any frame moggers there, im like 6'0 in shoes and havent seen anyone size mog me + leanmaxxed, close to 10% brah, ima do the same posts you do aswell to inspire and give hope, this is gonna be so fkn easy, skinnycunts best prepare for Zyzz 2.0
U need to be NT they dont even care about looks just as @6ft4 said

• First thing I noticed, subhuamans and normies pulling legit hot girls from their social circles. Status theory is undefeated. Soy boy looking underdeveloped faggots with HTBs and Stacylites all over them
  • I saw a tatted up 5'7 gymcelled Jay Munro lite pulling 3 different girls. Probably more but I just didn't see. Legit square head with insane bone mass and big neck. Face is everything
  • In the smoking area I asked a black girl for a lighter (@Niko69) and started chatting to their group. I could tell she wanted my dick badly, she approached me on three occasions within the club. With her outside were 2 other girls and a baldcel. I made friends with the bald guy and we were chatting, he pointed at a skinny white girl that was there smoking and said "she's coming home with me tonight" and she just laughed. I was mirin his confidence, the a few mins later he was making out wither her. Two of the girls were 18 and the other 22, they asked me how old I was and I told them to guess, to which they replied 23 (life fuel).
  • Back inside on the dance floor, a facially robust Tyronelite aggressively barged through us and my Nerdic friend shoulder checked him. The guy squared up to him and I thought we were gonna fight, but he pussied out and walked away. We saw him in the smoking area trying to graft two white girls and he didn't say shit to us.

View attachment 1740761

• We went in and nothing of note happened, just more normies running social circle game.
  • About an hour later we're outside for another cigarette and the baldcel is there with the skinny blonde he made out with earlier. Next thing you know he started talking to another chubby blonde girl who is there with her friend, and within 3 minutes, he's making out with her in front of the skinny blonde he said he was gonna take home and she just stood there and watched not saying anything. She didn't care, she still wanted this blad slayer.

View attachment 1740764

• As they're making out I start talking to the chubby girl's 18 year old friend who didn't look too bad:

• She takes her phone out and starts making a video with me, not sure what for. I ask to add her on snap so she could send the video (was thinking about posting it here jfl) then she said she'd add me but she has a boyfriend, and that he was dumb as fuck. She told about about 3 times how dumb he was and that he'd never know she added me because she'd clear the conversation on snap. She clearly didn't respect him and I'm not surprised why, he looked like utter shit.
  • Back inside, I saw the baldcel making out with the original girl again, so she obliviously didn't mind him getting with other girls in front of her. I'm 99% sure he slayed her.

The baldcel added me on snapchat jfl he seemed like he wanted to be friends, maybe ill hangout with him and learn his slaying ways :feelshah:
wtf man hows this possible? is this really that easy In clubs? the girls on the pic are hot af i wouldn't even talk to them. also why didn't u score a girl?

what does social circle mean in Clubs tho? the baldcel went to the club with the 2 girls or what?

• +1

View attachment 1740761

View attachment 1740764

If anything this is just More suifuel for ethics considering bald white subhumans are slaying . Standards for white men are on the floor in clubs JFL

• JFL
seeing baldcels and subhumans slaying from social circle is too much, it's unnatural even if it does give me hope
I almost preferred 2021 when UK women would literally only sleep with Tyler Maher and Mike Thurston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
nice bod bro.. Height, weight, bf%?
Thanks man. 183, 82kg, haven’t calculated bf%. I have permanent vascularity and visible abs. Trying to bulk atm

• +1
Reactions: justbegan
what does social circle mean in Clubs tho? the baldcel went to the club with the 2 girls or what?
Going to the club alone can either be a death sentence or the best night of your life. Scout a group that seems friendly and start a convo. You have to have low inhib though and it takes practice

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, closedplatecel, justinzayn and 2 others
Can’t go from 5’9 to 5’11 in airmax with no lifts. Pinhead is frauding stats, probs a weak 5’10

OP is a mini frauder - rounds up when things are close enough to someone else (height, frame etc)

barefoot we compared and my eyes are above his forehead - 2-2.5"

little dirty ape

I am never below 5'11.25

I wear flat shoes (as in they add no height) airmaxes add over 2cm

air-max-plus-shoe-8FKNDX.png

he can't cope with the mogs he receives but exaggerates his own

savage for OP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21146, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others