Another Night Out

Can’t go wrong with Przym.

Have you ever been to revs? Bit of variety but majority typical Love Island/Essex, 18 yr old, vibes there.

You hardly really seem them over here.

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve seen full Asians pulling, not bad looking/cute white girls( if that’s your thing)
Asian u mean curry or rice (not sure if u r ukcel)?

19 inch neck fr? isnt that ogre tier bro or does it halo you

Brutal

Here I thought my neck was good at 16" :lul: How did you get it so big? u lean or bloated?
Gymmed for a decade graudally bro, lean

shoulder flaring adds 2"

you look about 21.5-22"
Not 22 inch bro jfl…next to normal human:
301DE537 AB0C 4CDF BBEF 34D9C9D4CC16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and geezcel
CB0D5E21 49D8 4721 B137 AFC6F322A30B

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Not 22 inch bro jfl…next to normal human:
View attachment 1744054

Still flaring your shoulders like crazy by turning your elbows out

still don't look any more broad than I do next to some women

getting skullmogged by her too

post measurement picture of no flaring elbows. 22" max.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Still flaring your shoulders like crazy by turning your elbows out

still don't look any more broad than I do next to some women

getting skullmogged by her too

post measurement picture of no flaring elbows. 22" max.
Yeh u trolling fam

Whats your bidelt? Stand next to me irl and you’ll see for yourself:chad:

I can go fuck myself with my 21 bideltoid and 15.5 inch neck

what a horrible day to have a looksmax account :feelswhy:

@PCT01 tell me that you atleast roided

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 9801
I can go fuck myself with my 21 bideltoid and 15.5 inch neck

what a horrible day to have a looksmax account :feelswhy:

@PCT01 tell me that you atleast roided
I am legit natty bro, sorry:cry:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and EasternRightWinger15
Yeh u trolling fam

Whats your bidelt? Stand next to me irl and you’ll see for yourself:chad:

saying I'm trolling and then insulting me is a good representation of the dynamic at play here. You're deflecting.

Are your elbows flared out yes/no? have I personally measured this effect and concluded that it does indeed widen bideltoid? yes

did you block out enough of your face to avoid me being able to see that she is infact skullmogging you? no you didn't i can see it exactly for what it is

and is it true that some women can be quite narrow to the point where a 21-22" dwarfs them? yes.

Next.

Sad to see such a repressed hateful energy tbh. Be better boyo.

But yeah, if you want to meet up let me know, send me a message. I'm more than willing to take a picture standing side by side. Let's have a night out

@forevergymcelling you down?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, justbegan, forevergymcelling and 2 others
saying I'm trolling and then insulting me is a good representation of the dynamic at play here. You're deflecting.

Are your elbows flared out yes/no? have I personally measured this effect and concluded that it does indeed widen bideltoid? yes

did you block out enough of your face to avoid me being able to see that she is infact skullmogging you? no you didn't i can see it exactly for what it is

and is it true that some women can be quite narrow to the point where a 21-22" dwarfs them? yes.

Next.

Sad to see such a repressed hateful energy tbh. Be better boyo.

But yeah, if you want to meet up let me know, send me a message. I'm more than willing to take a picture standing side by side. Let's have a night out

@forevergymcelling you down?
“Hateful”:lul::lul: wtf bro

Where am I insulting u, I’m legit saying come stand next to me irl to see my bidelt is over 23 inches:Comfy:

If ur trynna say we equal in bidelt then lol

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
“Hateful”:lul::lul: wtf bro

Where am I insulting u, I’m legit saying come stand next to me irl to see my bidelt is over 23 inches:Comfy:

If ur trynna say we equal in bidelt then lol

come meet up then

and deflection is an act of hatred because you are deflecting my perfectly accurate reading of your reality

sub23" fraudy frauder

post a tape measure pic with the same hoodie on

go on, do it

until then you're a barking dog

barking bad dog GIF by Nat Geo Wild

or come meet up. Do exactly as you say and do it

or you're all talk no action

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, ChristianChad and Deleted member 9801
come meet up then

and deflection is an act of hatred because you are deflecting my perfectly accurate reading of your reality

sub23" fraudy frauder

post a tape measure pic with the same hoodie on

go on, do it

until then you're a barking dog

barking bad dog GIF by Nat Geo Wild

or come meet up. Do exactly as you say and do it

or you're all talk no action
Where u live boyo?

how does @forevergymcelling look like?

Where u live boyo?

UK

we can do a global meetup

infact I'll even pay for your flight if you aren't UKcel

no excuses allowed

but to do that I'll need proof you are who you say you are, not about to get scammed

@forevergymcelling confirm I will pay if sufficient proof is provided and that I am a respectful person when it really comes down to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok and forevergymcelling
UK

we can do a global meetup

infact I'll even pay for your flight if you aren't UKcel

no excuses allowed

but to do that I'll need proof you are who you say you are, not about to get scammed

@forevergymcelling confirm I will pay if sufficient proof is provided and that I am a respectful person when it really comes down to it
He will pay

@PCT01 pinhead is a richcel

Baldcels getting makeouts whilst looksmaxers are standing in the corner waiting for a girl to notice their hunter eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, closedplatecel, Johanjohan and 3 others
It's all about being fucking bald in 2022

No girl will ever look at you like this

View attachment 1740787
That is just disgusting man. Not only is he bald but he looks short and craniofacially stunted.
I literally just don't understand how this stuff happens because that guy would get NOTHING from online or daygame except sub5 Asians or fatties.

Maybe I should start going back out to clubs as it seems girls are fucking retarded in these places and will fuck anything

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
How the fuck do these relationships happen
I will never, ever understand it.

• WTF
Reactions: 6ft4
never have i felt so much dread from a thread before, im shaking rn

i also see that @forevergymcelling is banned, probably went out to rope, can't blame him tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16944
So, social circle game seems to be the panacea for normies. But if you pull a girl above your looks level, don't expect that relationshit to be fulfilling.
Not entirely correct. It can be fulfilling, but expect it to be temporary

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
OP may be on to something :feelswhy:

If woman doesnt LTR you , its over , everything else is a cope even ONS cause most of them are drunk

No genetic worship = no life

If woman doesnt LTR you , its over , everything else is a cope even ONS cause most of them are drunk

No genetic worship = no life
No

Good thread. We need more OP. You going out this weekend boyo?

Good thread. We need more OP. You going out this weekend boyo?
Unfortunately not

I'm trying to sort my physique out so cant be drinking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Mirin boyo I need to college social circle max before I finish.

2946244_1655646203494.png

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The real blackpill is that ya'll mentalcels with low T who only want to rely on dating apps

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Hero of the Imperium, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
I'm beginning to think that women on nights out get a thrill from rejecting decent looking guys and from giving guys with what we consider blatant failos a chance
3 threads in the past couple of weeks about subhumans and manlets pulling staceylites
This thread about baldcel having 2 girls creaming for him

Hear me out on this: Women are so desensitized to decent looking, looksmaxxed guys that she sees it as a more rebellious act to go for a guy who's bald or a manlet. Like how some foids fuck ugly niglets in rebellion when they could easily get a decent looking white guy but somehow manage to ignore the niglets 2.5/10 face and get with him anyway
I think gitls have so low self esteem, they feel bettet about being with some ugly guy who they mog

just like hot girls have ugly friends, they feel so much better about themselves. Its like virtue signaling

idk tbh

basically social circle is everything- its legit over for no friendscels like me
Why are we doomed so bad? I see everyday guys and men that looks much worse than me that have a gf that they met thanks to their social circle. Normies even slay thanks to social circle. Life is brutal for social circle cels like us:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I'm beginning to think that women on nights out get a thrill from rejecting decent looking guys and from giving guys with what we consider blatant failos a chance
3 threads in the past couple of weeks about subhumans and manlets pulling staceylites
This thread about baldcel having 2 girls creaming for him

Hear me out on this: Women are so desensitized to decent looking, looksmaxxed guys that she sees it as a more rebellious act to go for a guy who's bald or a manlet. Like how some foids fuck ugly niglets in rebellion when they could easily get a decent looking white guy but somehow manage to ignore the niglets 2.5/10 face and get with him anyway
Honestly i would be happy if some girls like manlets of 5'8/5'9 like me jfl