Another One Bites The Dust! Very recessed army guy opts for implants, gets EPPLEY'd into another dimension!

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
"I think there's something wrong with my face..."

Before 1 Jy0reLT

"No just buy some implants."

Eppley hZZJ u3U

"Are you sure there's not something wrong with my lower face?..."

Before 2 trL3Rjj

"Just give me $18K to stuff your face full of silicone, peasant."

Eppley hZZJ u3U

"OK."

Before 3 B0rwXww

A FEW MONTHS LATER

"Thanks for the upgrade, doc."

After 1 t6Ab2LT

Oh no no no

After 2 pySpkXV

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Krakowski, 5'7 zoomer and 38 others

This guy is on Reddit, and he seems to think he actually looks better. Imagine this guy walking into a nightclub with a swollen face, thinking women are going to lust after Brock Lesnar's retarded little brother because he looks "masculine." Yikes. All he needed was a big bimax.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: never_lucky, Danish_Retard, Timelessbrah and 10 others
He's literally just swollen. He's in a hospital gown and has tape on.

His jaw looks 10x better from the front. We will have to wait for the cheeks but he needed bimax first.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Danish_Retard, YourMaxilla and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, delusionalretard, Slob and 9 others
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

His jaw looks 10x better from the front. We will have to wait for the cheeks but he needed bimax first.
Here are some newer pics:

It still looks like shit IMO. He really needed bimax.

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 8771, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
TBPw1mw

Doesn't look bad for day 4 post op.

Still looks much better than before. Will look good soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Uglybrazilian, CristianT and 7 others
View attachment 1373904

Doesn't look bad for day 4 post op.

Still looks much better than before. Will look good soon.
he looks like he's gonna make it tbh
Surprised to see people saying this. Even if it looks "natural" after the swelling is gone, it looks like he swapped his real phenotype for an entirely new, uglier one. He looks like a stereotypical Russian peasant archetype now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, .👽., Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
Surprised to see people saying this. Even if it looks "natural" after the swelling is gone, it looks like he swapped his real phenotype for an entirely new, uglier one. He looks like a stereotypical Russian peasant archetype now.
sub cuck

vs

dom chad

idk man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Slob, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 4 others
No implants for his mouth area and lips

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No implants for his mouth area and lips

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I still need skull reshaping surgery by eppley to fix my misshaped cranium I think he's good in that department but anything below the supraorbitals he does exaggerated implants which I'm not going to get from him, I,d get skull reshaping, forehead/occiput implants from him then the rest of the face I'd get different surgeons

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, thereallegend, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
I still need skull reshaping surgery by eppley to fix my misshaped cranium I think he's good in that department but anything below the supraorbitals he does exaggerated implants which I'm not going to get from him
I've read that he just gives patients whatever they ask for. The more professional thing to do would be to offer more guidance, so they don't end up with a result like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
I've read that he just gives patients whatever they ask for. The more professional thing to do would be to offer more guidance, so they don't end up with a result like this
Yeah I'd go for a more conservative implant or based on increasing harmony and not these exaggerated implants

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Yeah I'd go for a more conservative implant or based on increasing harmony and not these exaggerated implants
IMO any kind of procedure like implants needs to be done very conservatively. Even small breast implants look better (although I am against breast implants in general). Big foreign substances ruin harmony. Big changes only look good with corrective surgeries, and even then, they can have uncanny effects.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
He has Chico eyes and wider jaw now. What's the problem. Literally reminds me of that sponge bob episode when they accidentally turn squidward into chad

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7725 and ChristianChad
He has Chico eyes and wider jaw now. What's the problem. Literally reminds me of that sponge bob episode when they accidentally turn squidward into chad
Never got the obsession with Chico. Do you really think this guy looks good to the average person now? I'm surprised people are arguing with me when I criticize these results TBH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ChristianChad
Never got the obsession with Chico. Do you really think this guy looks good to the average person now? I'm surprised people are arguing with me when I criticize these results TBH
Chico has great harmony but he fell off due to him relying on collagen when younger, anyways the result is bad and uncanny he unironically looks better before because of the harmony

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 9467
This mans allergic to bimax or something lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chinlet Ascension and JosephGarrot123
jesus fucking christ lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 14262, .👽. and 2 others
This mans allergic to bimax or something lol
Part of me wants to send him a message to talk about bimax (in case no one ever has mentioned it, you never know), but I wonder what it would do to him after he already spent $18,000 and stupid-looking implants which he seems to be satisfied with.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 14262, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
what he needed to get
-bimax
- small amount of chin filler for asymmetry
-hair transplant along with hairline lowering and using rogain to gain back his density (or hair system)
-eyebrow transplant and darkening
-undereye fat grafts
-makeup for looking younger
-small jaw implants for harmony

what he actually got
- uncanny brick sized implants

not the fault of the surgeon or procedure , its just him who is low iq and got uncanny ass implants

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 14262, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
what he needed to get
-bimax
- small amount of chin filler for asymmetry
-hair transplant along with hairline lowering and using rogain to gain back his density (or hair system)
-eyebrow transplant and darkening
-undereye fat grafts
-makeup for looking younger
-small jaw implants for harmony

what he actually got
- uncanny brick sized implants

not the fault of the surgeon or procedure , its just him who is low iq and got uncanny ass implants
I think the simple route of

Bimax/genio (genio to address his chin asymmetry) + hair implants + small to medium sized jaw implants (for both symmetry and width)

would be his surgerymaxxing ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I think the simple route of

Bimax/genio (genio to address his chin asymmetry) + hair implants + small to medium sized jaw implants (for both symmetry and width)

would be his surgerymaxxing ideal.
true

Bad result. Looks very uncanny in pictures. Probably looks much worse IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Bad result. Looks very uncanny in pictures. Probably looks much worse IRL.
Swelling from implants takes almost half a year to fully go away and "shrink wrap" the implant

you guys are literally posting pics a week after the dudes surgery and using the swelling as "proof" he looks bad.

I'm not saying the dude is gonna look good, but we just can't tell yet, it would be like me posting some bloated monstrosity 5 days after bimax and saying "wow bimax makes you so ugly"

braindead discourse here seriously

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, cutecel, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
The dude is like 6 days post op when swelling is as its peak. Judging results at this point is beyond retarded.

3 months is the minimum.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Deleted member 7725, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
6 months is when you see the real results, autism in this site is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, crosshold, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
IMO any kind of procedure like implants needs to be done very conservatively. Even small breast implants look better (although I am against breast implants in general). Big foreign substances ruin harmony. Big changes only look good with corrective surgeries, and even then, they can have uncanny effects.
nah small fake tits are extremely ugly. if they're gonna be fake you want them fucking massive tbh. and like with most things, only 1% of surgeons can do an actually good job

• Ugh..
The dude is like 6 days post op when swelling is as its peak. Judging results at this point is beyond retarded.

3 months is the minimum.
6 months is when you see the real results, autism in this site is real
do you really think if he just waits a little bit longer that shit will look good? :feelsmage:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
He looks better and wider. End of the discussion.
Not everyone can undergo heavy invasive bimax and wear braces for 1.5 years+3 months brutal recovery. Bimax is also not reversible if you dont like the result.
It was a good decision for him.

His jaw now:
Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 21 um 124803

Jaw of my chad 150+ laycount slayer friend

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Swelling from implants takes almost half a year to fully go away and "shrink wrap" the implant

you guys are literally posting pics a week after the dudes surgery and using the swelling as "proof" he looks bad.

I'm not saying the dude is gonna look good, but we just can't tell yet, it would be like me posting some bloated monstrosity 5 days after bimax and saying "wow bimax makes you so ugly"

braindead discourse here seriously

3 months is the minimum.
I would be shocked, to the point of my jaw actually dropping, if this guy looked good when it is all said and done. This is the male BDD equivalent of a petite girl who gets G-cup breast implants because she doesn't feel feminine. (If you read his Reddit comments, he is obviously obsessed with looking more "masculine".) No harmony or proportion, just a fixation on a few traits at the expense of his harmony and humanity.

He looks better and wider. End of the discussion.
He looks wider but not better. I think people here sometimes develop face-blindness after fixating on certain traits for too long. You forget what faces look like to people who don't spend all of their time on obscure internet forums. Also, it looks like he still has that cuck-y Reddit smile after it all. You can stuff silicone in someone's face, but can't take the Reddit out of his heart.

Not everyone can undergo heavy invasive bimax and wear braces for 1.5 years+3 months brutal recovery. Bimax is also not reversible if you dont like the result.
The guy is not averse to getting surgery. Look at the list of surgeries he's already had below. Jaw surgery would have solved multiple of his issues, like nasolabial folds (which he mentioned somewhere else IIRC). I don't know if he doesn't know about bimax, or if he just thinks he can fraud his way into not needing it, but he's wasted a huge amount of money and time already.

SearchForSymmetry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, .👽. and Acromegaly_Chad
do you really think if he just waits a little bit longer that shit will look good? :feelsmage:
Yeah. Look at the chin JFL. It looks comical. The swelling may go down a little bit but I seriously doubt the end result will be good. His maxilla is very recessed. He is a jaw surgery candidate.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
cheeky cunt eppley

dude looks like a russian hooligan now

exactly. I think he will look better too

• JFL
Ngl, gonna lol so fucking hard when swelling goes down + he gets lean and mogs this whole forum. Dudes here lusting after six figure Orbital Lefort 16 when all they need to do is bolt a few bricks in their jaw/chin 🤣

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Kingkellz, Deusmaximus and 2 others
We simply cant tell yet if he looks better or not. Unnecessary thread.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
I still need skull reshaping surgery by eppley to fix my misshaped cranium I think he's good in that department but anything below the supraorbitals he does exaggerated implants which I'm not going to get from him, I,d get skull reshaping, forehead/occiput implants from him then the rest of the face I'd get different surgeons

• Love it
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
everyone is focused on his jaw but I'm more curious about the zygos, his undereye support looks already better but he has 0 ogee curve for now
2oeNNyg.jpeg

(hard to say with the swelling)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .👽. and Deleted member 2729
everyone is focused on his jaw but I'm more curious about the zygos, his undereye support looks already better but he has 0 ogee curve for now
2oeNNyg.jpeg

(hard to say with the swelling)
He's too recessed to have an ogee curve. Part of the geometry of the ogee curve requires a projected lower maxilla. His maxilla is concave so his cheeks and everything are just flat against his face. I have the same issue.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, khvirgin and Deleted member 2729
He looks way more masc than before, that's for sure. But it's too early to tell, even when I had my bimax I looked bloated as fuck for a month or so after and the cheek/infras area swells very easily. Need to wait 3 months minimum (6 months is better) to actually evaluate results.

But to be honest he really needed a bimax, his lefort1 looks recessed with the bigger jaw if he would have had bimax his mouth area would have moved forward and looked less small.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and CristianT
Looks better tbh

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, CristianT and Deusmaximus
He's too recessed to have an ogee curve. Part of the geometry of the ogee curve requires a projected lower maxilla. His maxilla is concave so his cheeks and everything are just flat against his face. I have the same issue.
you're right, I just wish there were more model tier cheekbones results, since I'm aiming for that and It would help me for the design, but unfortunately they're either recessed or they choose the "fuller cheek" look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
He looks better. Look at his infras.

He doesn’t look like shit. He looks better than before, but he’s still has a long way to go. His jaw wasn’t his only problem.