Another proof hair matters for prettyboys and why skull and bones matter.

IMO hair matters when you’re LTN-HTN. Good hair can increase your appeal and hide bad features (like forehead).

Hair doesn’t matter when you’re ugly or chad. Chad because they look good in anything. Ugly because the contrast between ugly face and good hair actually highlights your ugliness.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
IMO hair matters when you’re LTN-HTN. Good hair can increase your appeal and hide bad features (like forehead).

Hair doesn’t matter when you’re ugly or chad. Chad because they look good in anything. Ugly because the contrast between ugly face and good hair actually highlights your ugliness.
this is true, hair masks bad forehead or 0 browridge.

maybe I’m coping but those HTN type prettyboys with not the best skull, frame and other masc traits will struggle a lot once they get older and they can’t get away with running that sort of game

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
maybe I’m coping but those HTN type prettyboys with not the best skull, frame and other masc traits will struggle a lot once they get older and they can’t get away with running that sort of game
ofc they will struggle, bones are for aging like fine wine, u lack those ur skin is not stretched enough for the blood to sustain the skin, that s why many models age good because they have good bones and collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
First I've ever seen of someone who looks less masculine with a buzz/shaved head.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
he is ugly even with hair