Another proof its over for asians..

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..

number 2 is facial axis angle.

this study is done with the sample of people with totally normal bites.

compared to caucasians asians have natural vertical growth tendencies (narrower facial axis angle)

mandibular plane angle is steep as shit too. 7 degrees steeper in women and 5 degrees steeper in men.

all evidence points to asians having natural vertical growth with no facial depth. recessed face.

all the idols who were supposed to be the epitome of the asian beauty always have great facial depth and horizontal growth as white people lol.

its truly over for asiancels who doesn't compose the highest echelon of beauty(which is looking white.) cannot help but to dwell in self hate if you have a little bit of more IQ on top of NPCs'

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Miant Gimplants and 3 others
All the gook idols got an aventador worth of surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I understand the hate cause gooks look subhuman but hating because your subhuman is somthing else

I’ve been saying this. Gooks are the lowest facially even below curries imo.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, sayi, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
I’ve been saying this. Gooks are the lowest facially even below curries imo.
Curries don't have any halos whatsoever on average besides maybe hair quality, every time a curry is good looking it's because they have atypical traits and features.
Gooks have great skin quality and incredible collagen on average.

View attachment 2905882

View attachment 2905908
number 2 is facial axis angle.

this study is done with the sample of people with totally normal bites.

compared to caucasians asians have natural vertical growth tendencies (narrower facial axis angle)

View attachment 2905913
View attachment 2905915

mandibular plane angle is steep as shit too. 7 degrees steeper in women and 5 degrees steeper in men.

all evidence points to asians having natural vertical growth with no facial depth. recessed face.

all the idols who were supposed to be the epitome of the asian beauty always have great facial depth and horizontal growth as white people lol.

its truly over for asiancels who doesn't compose the highest echelon of beauty(which is looking white.) cannot help but to dwell in self hate if you have a little bit of more IQ on top of NPCs'
FALSE!! Well not rlly you’re right…

FALSE!! Well not rlly you’re right…
Im asian myself and ive lived in korea for my entire life. I have my anecdotal evidences and this just further proves my point. Why dont you actually articulate the reasoning with evidence than simply say im wrong?

Hold on, your english is too crooked i cant decide if you are agreeing with me or nah.

Im asian myself and ive lived in korea for my entire life. I have my anecdotal evidences and this just further proves my point. Why dont you actually articulate the reasoning with evidence than simply say im wrong?

Hold on, your english is too crooked i cant decide if you are agreeing with me or nah.
I was gonna make an argument then realized you’re right. Thats why I said FALSE…. Then changed my mind