Another Proof mewing works insane resultzzz gtfih!

Soontm

Soontm

Silver

Skip to 10:32. Literally from zero definition to nate garnercel.

One of the most impressive changes ive seen up to date and cant be coped with "hE jUsT lOsT bOdyfAt Broooo"

Think 3 secs it's not a lightning change

Once again. No attempt at photographic consistency in the before/after pics. Lighting, angle, pose, even the camera used - these can all severely warp results making it impossible to evaluate objectively. Until people start going out of their way to document their progress scientifically then all of these "amazing results" photos will always be debated ad infinitum.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Nibba
Think 3 secs it's not a lightning change

JCMiNsw

Are you guys kidding me everybody with 1 pair of decent eyes can see the Change. No amount of Lightning can fraud that despite his first pic he even tilts his head to benefit a jawline but he simply didnt have One at that point.

Just look at the Position of his submental and hyoid totally different

Last edited:

Skip to 10:32. Literally from zero definition to nate garnercel.

One of the most impressive changes ive seen up to date and cant be coped with "hE jUsT lOsT bOdyfAt Broooo"

i see no difference

View attachment 7044
Are you guys kidding me everybody with 1 pair of decent eyes can see the Change. No amount of Lightning can fraud that despite his first pic he even tilts his head to benefit a jawline but he simply didnt have One at that point.

Just look at the Position of his submental and hyoid totally different
Cope he just frauded the lightning , anyway jamo and igesio are the only 2 i saw with real results from mewing and one of the 2 blasted peptides , mewing is cope past 20 , this vid just confirms it