Another proof of lighskin > white guys in germany/europe

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
The girl has over 50k followers and many of them are females. So i guess a few hundred have voted. Its interesting that she not asked "black or white", bur rather "darker/lighter skin or white". Its another lightskin pill straight from instagram.

2495ED4B AF66 4BE2 A4B4 DFF121CC7BAF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sal, StrangerDanger, anactualdude and 8 others
@Prettyboy @AlexBrown84

Mirin this trashy tranny
20220128 173800

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 7580 and 14 others
Im latin and even I can admit mulattos are moggers

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Keep coping mutts are ugly :soy: :geek:

@anactualdude @prettyboislime

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, prettyboislime, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
noone gives a fuck tbh if u are not goodlooking..can see the example above me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col, Deleted member 15099, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others
It's not socially acceptable to say you prefer white people. "Where's the flavour"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, n0rthface, turkproducer and 2 others
Low iq. A 6 PSL lightskin mogs a 5 PSL white . A 5.5 PSL asian mogs a 5 PSL white. A 5.25 PSL black mogs a 4.75 PSL asian. Whites are the only who can be above 7 PSL and that's why they're considered the most attractive. The woman who voted for lightskin they imagined some mulatto slayer and an average white guy. Same with the women who voted for white. Race is cope, face is what matters.

Race = Face

mutts winning

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Don't prove anything.
If she had white chad pic in poll , most would choose him .
Also most mullato have subpar pheno.

noone gives a fuck tbh if u are not goodlooking..can see the example above me
The problem is that the average white guy in my country is not a robust masculine chad. Normal white guys are pale fragile dudes with recessed faces and not a lot of sex appeal.
From my observation on the streets/bars, a larger % of these darker skinned dudes are muscular and exotic looking with way more sex appeal. I rarely see dark skinned recessed nerds.
Of course a white chad has massive smv, but they are also really rare.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
The whole world watches burger land

View attachment 1511801
I mean from my experience I live in a white majority country outside USA an have never seen a black guy with a girl that wasn’t black herself

They do have high appeal for girls that idolise celebrities like Kylie Jenner tho

C8FA3B00 8DA1 441D 85F7 A11EFF5BEE11
15B10284 AE5C 4510 A602 381AF57A6CC5
0897916F 4CDD 4032 802E 76142F9A39CD
77BE92D7 A7B4 4184 8575 03ECA4555672
F8300B86 12EC 4BBA 9472 1A8E2B0112E5
96D02249 DB37 47F9 BF87 221E1E3A75FB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anactualdude and MaxillaMaxing
Yes I know.

when I was checking in to pickup my covid test, two cute Tanzanian girls said I am very handsome.

average day in my life as mulatto tbh.

too bad I had a flight to catch or I would’ve gotten to know them
How u gonna handle the gold diggers?

The girl has over 50k followers and many of them are females. So i guess a few hundred have voted. Its interesting that she not asked "black or white", bur rather "darker/lighter skin or white". Its another lightskin pill straight from instagram.

View attachment 1511774
Brutal mulatto bad boy pill
The problem is that the average white guy in my country is not a robust masculine chad. Normal white guys are pale fragile dudes with recessed faces and not a lot of sex appeal.
From my observation on the streets/bars, a larger % of these darker skinned dudes are muscular and exotic looking with way more sex appeal. I rarely see dark skinned recessed nerds.
Of course a white chad has massive smv, but they are also really rare.
Blacks have internalized the fact that you need to be NT and masculine to slay. Also, dark skinned nerds don't go out; they just play video games and jack off at home.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
when they think of lightskin guys they are thinking of model tier guys, when they think of white guys they are thinking of their cuck friend in their social circle

None of them would fuck the average mulatto because the average mulatto looks like an abomination

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 16209
white guys have a monopoly on ethnic women though. who cares about white girls when you can have a harem of ethnic girls worshipping you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568

View attachment 1511774
F0C17A87 926D 4B67 85DD A123555D6684

indeed, stroking my own cock looking at me mogging this subhuman cumskin while the blonde JB slowly gravitates toward my massive niggershaft

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
Jfl she's mixed so are probably most of her fans, 42% for whites is surprisingly high. Also mirin her suggestive hints with emojis and pic. Would probably be closer to 50/50 without that.

They have appeal on trashy women
Lol I went to snap maps and looked at stories in German cities and it was only arab women

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and AlexAP
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 14160