Another proof that female doctors don't want us to ascend

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
So MBP is beginning for me (mid-twenties) and I decided to try fin. Called doctors and asked the assistants whether their doctors have experience prescribing fin and waited 2 weeks for my appointment.

To my dismay the doctor was female. As I was already there I told her about my plans anyway and that I knew about all the risks.

She (full and nice and shiny hair in her fifties) started a 10-minute rant about hair not being that important for man and that after a man has kids with a woman his looks aren't important anymore (sure if you are fine with her banging the gardener and paying him for it). She also said my dick will inevitably go numb and that I will be unable to fuck girls anymore (as if being bald won't have the same effect without a perfect skull). I told her I want it anyway. She then proceeded her rant by telling me everyone who thinks like this needs to see a shrink for having a narcissistic disorder or being otherwise completely crazy. She then told me I should take minoxidil instead, it would have an equivalent effect on hair loss without the sides. (double lol, isn't it illegal to outright lie to a patient like that?). I then called her out on this bullshit which she answered with: I won't prescribe that to you or anyone and don't want to talk about that topic anymore.

Looks like I have to continue my search. I hope I'll find a red-pilled male doc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Scarface, Dude420 and 1 other person
Alldaychemist

That's where I ordered my finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, DidntRead and Deleted member 2846
brutal

another brutal pill is when you realise your mom and female relatives don't want you to ascend

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Scarface, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
As soon as you saw that the doctor was a woman, you should have walked out.

I wouldn't give up hope yet though, go to one of those "Men's Health" clinics that prescribe T and Fin at the flick of a wrist.

As soon as you saw that the doctor was a woman, you should have walked out.

I wouldn't give up hope yet though, go to one of those "Men's Health" clinics that prescribe T and Fin at the flick of a wrist.

Do you have experience with T and Fin in combination? I'm working out for years and maybe gained 3-4kg of muscle in that time and still look like a stick. (Gained 12 KG in that time, so I ate enough and think its genetics).
I heard getting off of fin is the really bad thing because your DHT receptors become more sensible, thus I think it might the best to start taking fin and immediately doing 1-3 cycles so I won't have DHT spikes after my receptors are already sensitized.

If AllDayChemist ships to your country, then you can just buy Finasteride on there.
AllDayChemist doesn't ship to Canada, but ProRoid sells finasteride and ships to Canada. My hairline is only like NW1.5-2 so I have no need for finasteride personally. My Chink ex told me that she likes my hair (without me even prompting her). So I would rather live with NW1.5-2 and occassional erectle dysfunction and be able to fuck my chink rather than have a NW0 and never be able to get it up for girls. lmao.
It's ridiculous how unwilling doctors are to prescribe things. It's much more convenient to just buy the drugs you need online.

Last edited:
Right now I'm buying my fin from blink for 20 bucks a month, is it cheaper elsewhere?

(isn't it illegal to outright lie to a patient like that?)
It is, and she should seriously be banned from her field.

Good luck getting anyone to listen to you, though.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
brutal

another brutal pill is when you realise your mom and female relatives don't want you to ascend
Legit. Do the exact opposite of what your female relatives tell you and you will get laid. If you listen to them you will become a betabux at best and permavirgin incel at worst.
Why would they do that
My guess is that women, even the ones on your own family, hate the idea of a man improving his looks to trick women into thinking he has good genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2486
report her or leave bad feedback

what she did to you is inhumane

my mom literally used to make jokes 24/7 about gymcel manlets when i was young, on the streets, pointing at them etc

there's a specific expression in my language for it, mirror translation would be smth like "dwarfgrinder"

when i was young he would point at manlet gymcels and call them dwarfgrinder and tell they look disguisting

this is not a larp, im ded srs