Another punk wh*te boy shoots up innocent kids

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
334D36D0 5693 4CEE A51D C2BA25E41E63

Wannabe Ramirez Head ass

WHEN WILL WHITE BOYS STOP SHOOTING UP INNOCENT KIDS?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 19036
It’s over 4 JBW theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Sfcels gg

2 days late

"white"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5189, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Do you think he is a white supremacist?

To me he looks like a pathetic loser that got emotionally crippled by the social isolation incurred during the response to the pandemic that caused schools and businesses to close, and people to wear masks.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, ShowerMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
Do you think he is a white supremacist?

To me he looks like a pathetic loser that got emotionally crippled by the social isolation incurred during the response to the pandemic that caused schools and businesses to close, and people to wear masks.
He looks like a typical la creatura sfcel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Looks like one of those Latino white supremacists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, galego123 and GetShrekt
This is what passes as white to Americans and delusional black copers on this site. Get your head checked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Does anyone know why he did it?

His face shouts Latino mutt

That's not white.

This is white.
CF664674 2B63 45BD B7B8 08FB1D368D30

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GetShrekt, Oberyn and 3 others
He isn‘t even white though.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Oberyn
You can split hairs all you want about skin tone and ancestry, but for practical purposes in the US there are 2 things that differentiate a white from a Hispanic. 1. Can you credibly check the box on the college/work application that says "Hispanic" and qualify for affirmative action. 2. Do you speak Spanish or English at home. Clearly he qualifies to check the Hispanic box based upon name and apperance. Apparently his grandmother has been taking care of him for years because his father is missing/whatever and his mother is/was a drug addict. I would bet dollar to dimes that his grandmother speaks very little English and she watches Spanish language soap operas, in fact I would bet she is or was an illegal immigrant from Mexico..

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
That's karma for your weapon culture

I’D BE MAD IF I WAS WH*TE TOO

You can split hairs all you want about skin tone and ancestry, but for practical purposes in the US there are 2 things that differentiate a white from a Hispanic. 1. Can you credibly check the box on the college/work application that says "Hispanic" and qualify for affirmative action. 2. Do you speak Spanish or English at home. Clearly he qualifies to check the Hispanic box based upon name and apperance. Apparently his grandmother has been taking care of him for years because his father is missing/whatever and his mother is/was a drug addict. I would bet dollar to dimes that his grandmother speaks very little English and she watches Spanish language soap operas, in fact I would bet she is or was an illegal immigrant from Mexico..
Hispanic Mexican when they shoot up schools, white Italian if they mention Rome

Why did u censor white :lul: