Another reason to hate jews

Chadpreetmaybe

Chadpreetmaybe

Mogging since 2001
What a giga mogger high school, look at the development of most guys, we consider normally developed humans as "chad" in today's era when most humans are supposed to be properly developed. Always remember Jews are the reason for most of your faliures.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity, Chadeep, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
@FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Chadeep @GetShrekt @airplane97 @ricetrucel @Looks=2+√5/2

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
lol

there are way more tiktok moggers and foggers now

those people just look older than they should be

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
View attachment 1632305What a giga mogger high school, look at the development of most guys, we consider normally developed humans as "chad" in today's era when most humans are supposed to be properly developed. Always remember Jews are the reason for most of your faliures.
they look so old wtf

Jews reduced the growth Harmone of the population with Jew foods and Jew vaccines :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, BoneDensity and Chadpreetmaybe
no difference from today. i still bone mog all of them to death. blame your parents for breeding u too late. if ur mom was young you would have had proper development

You're a stupid curry pretending to be a white supremacist.
View attachment 1632305What a giga mogger high school, look at the development of most guys, we consider normally developed humans as "chad" in today's era when most humans are supposed to be properly developed. Always remember Jews are the reason for most of your faliures.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I never understood this cope because most guys my age look like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You're a stupid curry pretending to be a white supremacist.
Fuck off lol, go read my post history, it'll be suifuel for you if you're white. I am not a white supremacist neither i would love to one, rather i would've roped if i was a white. I can't live among a brainless species like whites. Also i shouldn't expect anything more from you guys tho jfl. Keep rotting that's what you deserve

I never understood this cope because most guys my age look like this jfl
There are far more under developed men today than developed ones. That's the point. I was going through my moms childhood pictures and most of them had above average craniofacial development, it would be considered htn in today's era

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and FailedNormieManlet
no difference from today. i still bone mog all of them to death. blame your parents for breeding u too late. if ur mom was young you would have had proper development
Disgusting greycel, I mog you to Austria and back.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Chadpreetmaybe
Most teens today look that age . And jews are affected by the same thing