• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, HQNPmaxxing, Tallooksmaxxer and 15 others
imagine actively looking for more blackpills to torture yourself
it's more about feeling confirmed in my perspective I think

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
fuark looks like its over for me

Ironically enough, my girlfriend doesn't know about my temples either because my curls hide them. I'm honestly prepared for her to dip once she finds out. It wouldn't surprise me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Elvisandreaa, TrestIsBest and 6 others
Tbh I was speaking to a girl and mentioned that I did some blood work done to see if anything was wrong with me because my temples are receding, and she was like omg that’s nothing to worry about, my ex had it too it’s fine. So idk it probably depends on the girl

Tbh I was speaking to a girl and mentioned that I did some blood work done to see if anything was wrong with me because my temples are receding, and she was like omg that’s nothing to worry about, my ex had it too it’s fine. So idk it probably depends on the girl

lol he's too old for her anyways... if she's decent looking she might replace him soon

Oreo man was 5/10 in face, it's weird he had to create a blackpilled channel. Mentalcel
he's funny as shit and still received zero attention from women in 30 years. enough said. if he grew up a few decades ago or whatever he would've probably been fine. but not in this day and age.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery and Deleted member 5786
Regardless of how realistic a post is, everything on reddit is ALWAYS larp, don’t hold anything up from reddit as an example of anything, ever

But yeah obviously balding = over if you’re not meeks

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
I've started to dating buzzcutted because of receding temples and lower density, just in case

It really depends on how heavy the recession is, on some guys it just stops at a certain point and you have an OK hairline for most of the rest of your life. On others it becomes very obvious that they're going bald, the recession digs just way too deep and your crown also thins out.

But yeah the Norwood Reaper is an insane amount of pressure on the life of every man with hair. You never truly 100% know if you are safe from him, there's always going to be that small sliver of worry when you look at yourself in the mirror and you think "maybe that corner was smaller a few months ago". Ironically enough stressing out about it can cause you to lose your hair, so it's a vicious cycle.
Please don't take my hair kind Reaper I beg you....