another reminder that natty lifting is pure cope and the God elixir (testosterone) is still supreme

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
>muh you’re interfering with your hormones bro

you have been jewed either way and will most likely never reach your genetic potential because of it. for example, your mother feeding you soy fed formula and not breastfeeding you :lul::lul::lul: (should be fucking illegal to do shjt like that no joke)

>dude your never gonna be able to have kids and your balls will shrink:feelsuhh:

fucking anti roid psyop lol. if you know what your doing then you can easily prevent it.

>wait until atleast mid 20s to ur 30s before you even think of roiding :soy::soy:

jfl at ever believing niggas who say this shit lmaooo. unless your turboyoungcel what fucking difference is it finna make if a nigga in his late teens starts injecting as opposed to doing that shit a decade later. 9/10 niggas i’ve seen on the internet speak about their “horrors” of steroid use at a young age did some uber stupid shit when using it and even then still got gains aswell as no life long issues but they “ruhgret it and wouldn’t recommend or do it again” lying sacks of fucking shit.

as a man Testosterone is LIFE. the jews made synthetic Testosterone for sale along with estrogen decreasing drugs (like AIs) then proceeded to mass jew people, making them low T high e. hmmmm seems like it’s all a test my niggas keep your eyes open. those who see through the deception are high T and are rewarded.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 22639 and 11 others
2197508 aiEJH

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
>muh you’re interfering with your hormones bro

you have been jewed either way and will most likely never reach your genetic potential because of it. for example, your mother feeding you soy fed formula and not breastfeeding you :lul::lul::lul: (should be fucking illegal to do shjt like that no joke)

>dude your never gonna be able to have kids and your balls will shrink:feelsuhh:

fucking anti roid psyop lol. if you know what your doing then you can easily prevent it.

>wait until atleast mid 20s to ur 30s before you even think of roiding :soy::soy:

jfl at ever believing niggas who say this shit lmaooo. unless your turboyoungcel what fucking difference is it finna make if a nigga in his late teens starts injecting as opposed to doing that shit a decade later. 9/10 niggas i’ve seen on the internet speak about their “horrors” of steroid use at a young age did some uber stupid shit when using it and even then still got gains aswell as no life long issues but they “ruhgret it and wouldn’t recommend or do it again” lying sacks of fucking shit.

as a man Testosterone is LIFE. the jews made synthetic Testosterone for sale along with estrogen decreasing drugs (like AIs) then proceeded to mass jew people, making them low T high e. hmmmm seems like it’s all a test my niggas keep your eyes open. those who see through the deception are high T and are rewarded.
U don’t roid

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and wollet2
Collagen and hair >>>

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and alriodai
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 20056 and FreakkForLife
TSjrQvt.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Growth Plate and Moggable
only semi valid argument against hopping on a cycle at a young age is “you already have enough testosterone flowing through you” nigga would you rather have a normal fully functioning arm that works well and has no issues or a metal, enhanced arm that is miles better than your normal arm? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
What about life shortening and heart damage?

only semi valid argument against hopping on a cycle at a young age is “you already have enough testosterone flowing through you” nigga would you rather have a normal fully functioning arm that works well and has no issues or a metal, enhanced arm that is miles better than your normal arm? :ogre:
Exactly, also 75%+ of niggas are gonna end up low T by 30 and need to inject anyway so why wait until then?

subhuman cope

cope. Post your body

They prescribe the same testosterone to 11 year olds who want to change their gender and suddenly it has no side effects

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell
Based, and the guys that start TRT in their late 20s or 30s they all say one thing "I regret not starting sooner".

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, oldcelloser and Moggable
I have like 800 ng dl test, good free test, dht in 700s, estrogen thyroid in check

KEK at shit hormones

Last edited:
Based, and the guys that start TRT in their late 20s or 30s they all say one thing "I regret not starting sooner".
Trt is a joke. And how you will know you will get a benefit. It does nothing to many and can fuck u up. My conclusion from reading steroids forums is to not mess with them unless you are rock bottom in symptoms

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
literally everyone that roids goes bald

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
based and bumo

• +1
Reactions: Moggable