another reminder to never spread the blackpill

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
other men are your competition. every man that discovers looksmax is another potential ascension. gatekeep blackpill to its core. in fact, gaslight your peers into believing bluepill bullshit and waste their time. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SPREAD THE BLACKPILL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 21931, Tucherdat and 17 others
other men are your competition. every man that discovers looksmax is another potential ascension. gatekeep blackpill to its core. in fact, gaslight your peers into believing bluepill bullshit and waste their time. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SPREAD THE BLACKPILL
lucifer morningstar fox GIF by Lucifer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
every normie who cares about girls is softmaxxing just as much as the average blackpiller anyways. doesnt make much difference unless ur comparing them to blackpillers who actually get surgery, but thats like 0.1% of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, chawaje, wristcel and 11 others
the 15031th thread about the blackpill being something obscure when every normie is innately blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, lungorichard, FreakkForLife and 3 others
no my secret google knowledgerino, shut this forum or my 67 year old neighbor would start applying retin A and will slay my jbs

c69.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, fjor2096, BananaBoy and 16 others
This only apply to you if youre on the bottom of the food chain and looks are the only thing going for you.

Fucking lol at this forum people think that someone will spend thousands of dollars on something that is stigmatized in society and does not even have a real effect as people imagine. But it doesn' surprise me, when the most people here think that retin A can ascend you to the chad and fin is a poison that they will never try.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Honestly I'm surprised how normies can take hard blows about their looks so easily. Like, if a girl says to a guy that he's lucky to have his girlfriend and puts down his looks usually he won't be mad. I on the other hand would literally have an internal mental breakdown if someone called me ugly or even average or honestly even slightly above average. Thankfully that has and will never happen but the thought of it is just terrifying.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
the 15031th thread about the blackpill being something obscure when every normie is innately blackpilled.
yeah people think that normies are as bluepilled as reddit cucks
many irl are based and admit that lookism exists

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and ROTTING
This + most people will never 'ascend' with any amount of self improvement. Most men are very aware of this.

Most men will be at best, providers who only get anything with money (including marriages or relationships) or nothing. No amount of surgery, haircuts or skin lasering can fix that, or "ascend" them into a man who gets one night stands easily.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Most men will be at best, providers who only get anything with money (including marriages or relationships) or nothing. No amount of surgery, haircuts or skin lasering can fix that, or "ascend" them into a man who gets one night stands easily.
wrong tbh

• +1
wrong tbh
What do you mean? By definition, only a small % of men can even match the women they desire on dating apps, let alone get better results IRL.
(And that's just the match, with no guarantee of sex, just getting the foot in the door)

Tinder stats

Even of that small 1,8%, most get the matches they want because they were genetically lucky in regards to their facial bone structure & height.

The vast majority of men will get little to no matches over the course of say, a month. An even smaller amount of those can be converted into dates, and even fewer into sex, no matter how much they "looksmaxed".

The average man is very aware of that. The average man generally settles for a LTR where he provides financially because of this.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 2729
Legit that's what I do jfl

I don't want other men who I introduce looks theory to to end up mogging me and take the girls I would've got

Gonna save this thanks dude fuck helping others when they lower my chance of success #staytoxic

Legit that's what I do jfl

I don't want other men who I introduce looks theory to to end up mogging me and take the girls I would've got
we are a special tribe:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
What do you mean? By definition, only a small % of men can even match the women they desire on dating apps, let alone get better results IRL.
(And that's just the match, with no guarantee of sex, just getting the foot in the door)

View attachment 1634369

Even of that small 1,8%, most get the matches they want because they were genetically lucky in regards to their facial bone structure & height.

The vast majority of men will get little to no matches over the course of say, a month. An even smaller amount of those can be converted into dates, and even fewer into sex, no matter how much they "looksmaxed".

The average man is very aware of that. The average man generally settles for a LTR where he provides financially because of this.
i misunderstood your point you were refering to the collective society and not the individual I guess

View attachment 1634369

It s mostly a social issue. Men can improve a lot.
The average bf for lets say men in the 20-35 year old range is 30%.
It s a social issue because women have tens of years of self improvement glow ups etc with million dollar companies catered to their needs while us men have some stupid red pill yt channels and at most some companies like Menscape.

• +1
It s mostly a social issue. Men can improve a lot.
The average bf for lets say men in the 20-35 year old range is 30%.
It s a social issue because women have tens of years of self improvement glow ups etc with million dollar companies catered to their needs while us men have some stupid red pill yt channels and at most some companies like Menscape.
I definitely agree on the body fat thing. I think the average 20-35 year old man I see outside is even higher than 30% body fat.

It's no wonder if they get few or no matches on an app. It is an issue that can be corrected with zero surgery simply by eating less and working out more.

Not saying it's impossible to date with something like 37% body fat, it's just much harder and will likely require a lot of monetary investment into the woman. And you can just forget one night stands at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
blackpill = suicide = less competition