Another stacy asian girl who hates gooks (ITS OVER)

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham

3143552 20221104 143608

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16369, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
where's the stacy?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: BearBoy, capybara, Pikabro and 4 others
Can't even see there eyes and they are not a stacy.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and Cheesyrumble
Wow how can you cope not having this prime gigastacy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 14984, \/orman and 4 others
Hey landwhale lover @Matthias8272 and @ChinkboytakeurBAE this is ur stacy

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 22135
Her head is shaped like a Roblox character's lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Torero, \/orman, Pikabro and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: vaninskybird, PrinceLuenLeoncur, \/orman and 1 other person
notice how it’s usually the ugliest women who have a problem with guys of their own race?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, \/orman, Pikabro and 4 others
notice how it’s usually the ugliest women who have a problem with guys of their own race?
I feel like it is insecurity about the way they look so they blame their ethnicity for the reason they look bad.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Pikabro, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I feel like it is insecurity about the way they look so they blame their ethnicity for the reason they look bad.
Mid Asian american women are the most hierarchy climbing and vicious hypergamous women in America. It's always the 2s speaking shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Landwhale fogs that mayofoid

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, \/orman, Pikabro and 1 other person
Look comments section @Cheesyrumble shit is brutal even non asian are on our side wtf :lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, \/orman and Pikabro
Mid Asian american women are the most hierarchy climbing and vicious hypergamous women in America. It's always the 2s speaking shit like this
True kinda sad that they never learned to like their features tbh

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Look comments section @Cheesyrumble shit is brutal even non asian are on our side wtf :lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Well tons of videos dueted her and got 100,000 plus likes roasting her. There were plenty of pretty women of all races of women calling her out. It's always the ugly women who make self hating videos like this. I've seen it in all races doing this lol

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
True kinda sad that they never learned to like their features tbh
This is exactly what I've been saying. All the generations before the zoomers. Normie noodlefoids basically just grew up watching Hollywood only. Recipe for disaster for manic millenial SJW activist noodlewhores. Zoomers asian girls are confident in themselves and their culture thanks to east asian media becoming so popular in America and they aren't self hating.

• +1
WTF is up with tiktok vids not displaying in posts???

Also just checked her out, LMFAOOOO not even I would... Bitch looks like an Orangutan no joke

idk what it is I just find Asian girls repulsive tbh and this is before I ever found out of their self hating nature

they act super weird and estrogen + gook genes are a no go for facial aesthetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deprived
I’m what world is thag a stacy

Well tons of videos dueted her and got 100,000 plus likes roasting her. There were plenty of pretty women of all races of women calling her out. It's always the ugly women who make self hating videos like this. I've seen it in all races doing this lol
I remember watching white girl did same thing to white boy,and the comment section fully agree with the girl . It was so brutal i kinda understand @ChadpreetMaxxer now imagine getting replaced and betray by there own race :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
idk what it is I just find Asian girls repulsive tbh and this is before I ever found out of their self hating nature

they act super weird and estrogen + gook genes are a no go for facial aesthetics
What is your type

men go to Asia to get this smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
I remember watching white girl did same thing to white boy,and the comment section fully agree with the girl . It was so brutal i kinda understand @ChadpreetMaxxer now imagine getting replaced and betray by there own race :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's brutal that's its socially acceptable to put down white people just because they hold "power" in society. Ur allowed to say "I hate white people" and u won't be fired. Why do whites allow race traitors destroy their society by allowing anti white speech?

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 22135
@ChadpreetMaxxer 's oneitis
I'm starting to think that. guy is a pedo. I remember seeing a reply of his as to why he likes asian girls and it because they are more pre pubescent like. Definitely need to keep an eye for him because there was another guy just like him here that posted one of the worst videos involving kids.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cheesyrumble
Is there any asian stacy that mogs this girl and her sister? @Cheesyrumble

I'm starting to think that. guy is a pedo. I remember seeing a reply of his as to why he likes asian girls and it because they are more pre pubescent like. Definitely need to keep an eye for him because there was another guy just like him here that posted one of the worst videos involving kids.
That's crazy if true.

Latina but not the ghetto ones
It over for us. That why mayo call us all look same. We literally fuck the same shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::lul:

• Love it
That's crazy if true.
Fr though you can go talk @cloUder about the situation since he was the one that called him out and got him banned. There was a guy here spamming torture videos involving kids all over the forum. I actually tipped the post off to the FBI online reports. He got banned but I am still traumatized. He was one of the white guys that wanted to SEAmaxx kinda like @ChadpreetMaxxer.

• Woah
Doesn’t matter top tier Turks and Moroccans are fucking ugly gooks with K-pop halo

• Love it
It over for us. That why mayo call us all look same. We literally fuck the same shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::lul:
@traveler @ChinkboytakeurBAE @pur3e and me...... all of our types is latinas..... HOW TF DID THAT HAPPEN?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and traveler
Fr though you can go talk @cloUder about the situation since he was the one that called him out and got him banned. There was a guy here spamming torture videos involving kids all over the forum. I actually tipped the post off to the FBI online reports. He got banned but I am still traumatized. He was one of the white guys that wanted to SEAmaxx kinda like @ChadpreetMaxxer.
@ChadpreetMaxxer thoughts u faggot?

• +1
nice cherry pick cope thread. most of the gook male hating asians are staceys

JFL people have had ENOUGH of noodlewhore antics

wtf? literally lying, he wasnt a white guy SEAmaxxing, he was asian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Earth Dollar