Another super dream cisco internship in the bag

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

Two in the bag and more to come. This one has higher pay than my previous amex too but remember people CS is dead and AI will takeover the world so don't do CS.

@ascension @User28823 @SecularIslamist @normie_joe

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, WishIHadBBC, NZb6Air and 13 others
Good shit bro

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Jason Voorhees
@SidharthTheSlayer @Swarthy Knight @rand anon @psychomandible @Never Get Up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, ascension, rand anon and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, WishIHadBBC, ascension and 3 others
@NZb6Air @moredatesmorerapes

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Congrats bhai. What country is this in?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Congrats bhai. What country is this in?
We will be doing this internship next year in April and they will brief us on everything next year too but for what I can tell this internship would require me to go to San Jose, California.

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Pikabro, psychomandible and 2 others
@Imretarded? @TechnoBoss

Doing an internship and my boss is getting on my nerves, he will message me at 10 the night before saying oh we have a progress call tomorrow at 8 AM (I can do most of my work online and I have uni)

• +1
At first I thought u said Costco and I was confused why they would have a Costco in India

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and Jason Voorhees
Congrats. I will be over here injecting IGF-1 and Cerebrolysin to cope

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Jason Voorhees
Good, Amex over Cisco even if pay is low. Cisco has no prestige and legacy tech, amx is better for resume

• +1
Pay for an internship?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
What was the interview like? Any systems design questions?

• +1
What was the interview like? Any systems design questions?
Most of thr questions were on computer networks. How are packets handled. OSI and TCP model, Circuit Switching and designing of network infrastructures etc. It wasn't that hard tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC
We will be doing this internship next year in April and they will brief us on everything next year too but for what I can tell this internship would require me to go to San Jose, California.

Congrats bro, proud of you.
Start getting elocution lessons so you don't have an Indian accent when you go there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sportsmogger, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Start getting elocution lessons so you don't have an Indian accent when you go there
My English is quite fluent. I talk with good pace, vocabulary and cadence so the foriegn recuritiers had no problem understanding me but according to users on the forum I do have a moderate Indian/Kerala accent but apparently it doesn't sound too bad because I talk well

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pakicel, truthhurts, Jonnyboi and 3 others
He doesnt have an indian accent

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Jason Voorhees
Congrats Bhai!
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Love it
You are gonna ascend hard in your career

• +1
Thats what I tell myself to cope :owo:
nah but like srs its only pajeets willing to do 5000 leetcode problems
i'd rather work at a chill company + fully remote and then do side hustles than fucking leetcode :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
My English is quite fluent. I talk with good pace, vocabulary and cadence so the foriegn recuritiers had no problem understanding me but according to users on the forum I do have a moderate Indian/Kerala accent but apparently it doesn't sound too bad because I talk well
No way you were actually Indian all this time 💀 no wonder u have that submissive subservient personality

No way you were actually Indian all this time 💀 no wonder u have that submissive subservient personality
What submissive personality you fucking clown. I spit on niggers like you

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
nah but like srs its only pajeets willing to do 5000 leetcode problems
i'd rather work at a chill company + fully remote and then do side hustles than fucking leetcode :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Also true. All the niggas that have cracked FAANG companies have 0 fucking life outside of coding. They are the definition of code monkeys. One of my friends is so autistic he legit thinks in code.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel, truthhurts and User28823
Who u laughin at nigga @truthhurts

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Also true. All the niggas that have cracked FAANG companies have 0 fucking life outside of coding. They are the definition of code monkeys. One of my friends is so autistic he legit thinks in code.
these peoples greatest life accomplishment is making the
"I'm excited to announce that I'll be joining <insert FAANG> as a Software Engineer ..." cringe ah linkedin post

and then u go on teamblind and realize these ppl are miserable

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and truthhurts
It trying to downplay your success but affirmative action definitely helped you here.

You need to learn Ebonics and try to sound more black. It will boost your SMV.

What submissive personality you fucking clown. I spit on niggers like you
You muh walk away from every fight cos u don't wanna get hurt. Avg Indian testosterone levels.

Dalit sperg like you wouldn't last 1 day in the west on god

You muh walk away from every fight cos u don't wanna get hurt. Avg Indian testosterone levels.

Dalit sperg like you wouldn't last 1 day in the west on god
I have probably been in more fights and bar brawls than you. The only people who fight for the sake of fighting are primitive double digit iq idiots like you who end up in the ER or in jail. I only fight when I have no other option

Well done :love:

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
Uh oh. Bad idea posting all your potential internships on an incel forum

Big big mistake