Another Thread About "Does Bonesmashing Work?"

ribcageprince

ribcageprince

Iron
Yes, this is another thread about me, asking if bonesmashing actually works. Im on a good way to get skinny, i wanna increase my bonemass anyway, i heared about thumbpulling n all that stuff. but the most interesting thing i heared about is bonesmashing. i was reading the wolf's law and it seems pretty logic to me, but its not crealirfyed if it works on the face bones. has anyone here actually done it and is maybe able to show some results of it.

have done it for a week everyday, it seems like it actually worked, but i just dont know if its placebo cuz i actually look at my face and bones every day in every detail.
pls, any serious answers to this?

no it does not fucking work

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DefSomeone, Rhinoplastyordie, aboriginalmaxxing and 4 others
VIP with 0 reputation on forum asking about bone smashing.
Second coming here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DefSomeone, Napoleon1800, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
There should be a rule against creating the same thread for the trillionth time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone, fluoride1337, wishIwasSalludon and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Rhinoplastyordie and ribcageprince
Yes, this is another thread about me, asking if bonesmashing actually works. Im on a good way to get skinny, i wanna increase my bonemass anyway, i heared about thumbpulling n all that stuff. but the most interesting thing i heared about is bonesmashing. i was reading the wolf's law and it seems pretty logic to me, but its not crealirfyed if it works on the face bones. has anyone here actually done it and is maybe able to show some results of it.

have done it for a week everyday, it seems like it actually worked, but i just dont know if its placebo cuz i actually look at my face and bones every day in every detail.
youre not on a good way increasing your bonemass if youre decreasing your calories to get skinnier, ill say that

no its not, its a fucking meme nigga

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing
it works

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoth and Rhinoplastyordie
its a tiktok meme made by people that surgerymaxxed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ribcageprince and Rhinoplastyordie