Another tiktok idea for statusmax/preselection

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Make one of those tiktoks following the theme of "Show a picture of yourself at 16, then a picture of your girlfriend at 16"
The idea of the tiktok is that you poke light fun at yourself because at 16 it was pre "glow-up" for you whereas your girlfriend was already hot at 16
When you show the picture of your girlfriend at 16, it is actually just a Stacey face you created in faceapp that you will show
You then switch the camera to your current self to show yourself as a HTN looksmaxxed guy, shaking your head as if to say she wouldn't have picked you back then

The point of all this: make people think u have a stacey gf now and they can't prove otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Niklaus Mikaelson, Oberyn and 2 others
Ever since I had my injury back in November anything do seems pointless, it's constantly in the back of my mind that "my dick is broken". Have a good day at work? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Opening Christmas presents? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Win a game online? Doesn't matter. The idea of dating is completely out of the question. I'm 30 and threw my life out the window.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, mvp2v1 and currylightskin
then a picture of your girlfriend at 16"
47c0edb4f8e7eb20e3c91e8386787bc2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Deprived, poopoohead and 1 other person
just by reading this i can tell youre not nt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 21052
There is no point in seeing such things, it only depresses the men.

Make one of those tiktoks following the theme of "Show a picture of yourself at 16, then a picture of your girlfriend at 16"
The idea of the tiktok is that you poke light fun at yourself because at 16 it was pre "glow-up" for you whereas your girlfriend was already hot at 16
When you show the picture of your girlfriend at 16, it is actually just a Stacey face you created in faceapp that you will show
You then switch the camera to your current self to show yourself as a HTN looksmaxxed guy, shaking your head as if to say she wouldn't have picked you back then

The point of all this: make people think u have a stacey gf now and they can't prove otherwise
That seems like an very elaborate larp, I guess it could somewhat work unless you're ugly and you get "she was doing charity work" comments

• +1
Reactions: Loki