• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, Ahrimancel, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
different girl

• +1
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 16571
different girl
You sure? The guy who posted it (Joseph Gregory) uses his real name on both fb and reddit and doesn't appear to be a troll.

what exactrly happened?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16530
Lips and philtrum are everything
Now she looks older and got a concave witch profile
Truly sad that a doctor will do this shit just to get a few more shekels on naive patients

The fault is also on parents who just trust everything said by someone who wears a white coat

"He knows what he does!
Do you know better than a doctor?!"

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Ahrimancel, Yerico7 and 10 others
Lips and philtrum are everything
Now she looks older and got a concave witch profile
Truly sad that a doctor will do this shit just to get a few more shekels on naive patients

The fault is also on parents who just trust everything said by someone who wears a white coat

"He knows what he does!
Do you know better than a doctor?!"
it's usually clueless boomers who have been moneymaxing all their life for better or worse ogring their kids like that. on a surface level that statement even makes sense and most people are extremely gullible until they get raped hard in the ass a couple times by this dogshit world. and nobody has any IQ to think or connect the dots. the main attitude to have in life is that EVERYONE is trying to scam you
elliot_rodger3.jpg

• +1
Reactions: _____, alex569 and DivineBeing
I've seen that. How did this even happen? Did the ortho remove like 6 teeth, because it's crazy how much forward growth she lost. She went from forward grown to subhuman. It's not the philtrum and lips only, also her nose receded aswell as her whole midface.

im pretty sure an ortho did this to me, ((((((twice)))))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and alex569
Is this the same person? And fuck orthos They pulled 2 of my wisdom teeth! Did that fuck me over?

• So Sad
Reactions: Ahrimancel
thats not the same person

no way that’s the same person

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lawton88
Someone claims to be her.Apparently she got suicidal and now is in therapy.Also has stopped taking care of herself and has a fear of medical treatment. :cry:

Says some pics are from 10 years ago

078C4503 361E 4B4E 8C4F 98760B2660EC

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: elzde95, mewcoper, Ahrimancel and 1 other person
fucking basement dwelling dumb losers coping with "muh differant girl". how the fuck can you get up in the morning and look yourself into the mirror while knowing you are such fucking pathetic copers. you dipshits would do anything just to shit on mike mew wouldnt you you fucking piece of shit orthodontists in disguise. this site is overrun by fucking mongrel pieces of donkey nigger shits from the national orthodontist union pretending to be anti mew incels looking for every opportunity to speak against him. you have no proof and are just spouting bullshit from your rotten smelly mouth while mike made shitload of videos proving his theory. go fucking kys you pathetic lazy dipshits

AND IT IS THE SAME WOMEN KYS KYS KYS LAZY ORTHO ANti MEW FUCKERS

Someone claims to be her.Apparently she got suicidal and now is in therapy.Also has stopped taking care of herself and has a fear of medical treatment :cry:

Says pics are from 10 years ago

View attachment 1510689
I mean, the pics probably are true, but trusting some random account is stupid. This might just as well be some smelly fat troll.

fucking basement dwelling dumb losers coping with "muh differant girl". how the fuck can you get up in the morning and look yourself into the mirror while knowing you are such fucking pathetic copers. you dipshits would do anything just to shit on mike mew wouldnt you you fucking piece of shit orthodontists in disguise. this site is overrun by fucking mongrel pieces of donkey nigger shits from the national orthodontist union pretending to be anti mew incels looking for every opportunity to speak against him. you have no proof and are just spouting bullshit from your rotten smelly mouth while mike made shitload of videos proving his theory. go fucking kys you pathetic lazy dipshits

AND IT IS THE SAME WOMEN KYS KYS KYS LAZY ORTHO ANti MEW FUCKERS
The Mews arent that great though as they are generally anti surgery which is really the only thing to fix this shit. The girl should have gotten MSE for the upper arch crowding and an IMDO/BSSO for the smaller mandible. No amount of "tongue posture" and "swallowing" would fix her up, at least not at that age.

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno
I would kill myself on the spot if this happened to me
Luckily she is a woman and will never be an abandoned truecel

I would kill myself on the spot if this happened to me
Luckily she is a woman and will never be an abandoned truecel
apparently she had it done at 27 she still lived a full youth

No proof whatsoever that it's her. And if she had problems, she wouldnt post it on a random reddit post laughing at her face

Went from cute next door Becky to subhuman foid. Brutal :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69