Another whole kg down holy shit

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Lost 6kg ever since leanmax. I forgot when I started but I think I just passed 1 week. T4 has to be legit because I’m losing weight at a fast rate ngl. Also my sleep got more intense and dreams felt more realistic. Like when I wake up feel like I’ve worked out or smth and burned fat during sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Lost nothing but water and muscle. Your sleep gets worse while losing weight unless morbidly obese

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jamaldickjavontus
Lost nothing but water and muscle. Your sleep gets worse while losing weight unless morbidly obese
Cope jfl I’ve gained muscle too. My lats kept growing and I have full control over them now for some reason. Losing fat shouldn’t make u weaker, it supplies u with the lost calories u haven’t eaten

Cope jfl I’ve gained muscle too. My lats kept growing and I have full control over them now for some reason. Losing fat shouldn’t make u weaker, it supplies u with the lost calories u haven’t eaten
Literally everything is so completely wrong with this statement that I can tell you're completely skinny fat dyel with 0 visible muscle without seeing a single picture of yourself. I feel like mathematician who's talking to a grade schooler who's telling me 1+1 = 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and BrahminBoss
Literally everything is so completely wrong with this statement that I can tell you're completely skinny fat dyel with 0 visible muscle without seeing a single picture of yourself. I feel like mathematician who's talking to a grade schooler who's telling me 1+1 = 7
U don’t know shit keep spitting gymcel bro knowledge. I study biology. My body soon will literally looks like this and not coping at all. Gonna be infinite smv soon with this + surgery

Muh ‘dyel’. Go back to ur steroid forums nigga. I use logic and what I’ve learned through biology. I’m also 1400 test natty peak bulk. I know my shit