anstrum is not a virgin because of his looks, like many of you

D

Deleted member 30552

im so sick of this dimwit, low iq theorem that is so widely accepted, hate me if youd like its blatantly false. theres definitely a certain threshold where looks come into play, but, even then - you are a standardscel. landwhales will fuck anything

anstrum is a virgin because he is shit at making genuine connections with people. i mean, he spends all his time on incel forums and incel discords when not playing his nerdy games, and ive never seen him have a genuine "yahki"... a brotha, a friend he connects with and speaks with on a semi regular basis. if youre spending all your time here socializing, this is your main socialization and you cant make a single friend or at least aquintance you are jut weird. he's a lone wolf loner ass freak

friends are extremely important, and friendship building kinda go hand and hand with romantic connection building. making a friend, and making a lover arent THAT incredibly different, its about connecting on a genuine level. everybody has these excuses - if im gigachad/chad i wont even have to try to build a connection. sure this is true - it will come to you easily. that doesnt mean if youre sub gigachad that attempting to build connections is some futile thing. its all about being personable, interesting, finding mutual interesst and mutual personality traits. some loners here are so shit at this, and also many of you dont even see women as humans just some little machine that you have to feel out, and manipulate into getting inside.

get to know women, try to make genuine mutual connections to build your skills at talking to women and finding the perfect balance of friendly and flirty. thats the key here

the likelyhood of you improving social skills through trial and continous practice is WAY HIGHER than you all of a sudden becoming some chad. anstrum is a weird example though because he doesnt seem to strive to do EITHER OF THESE FUCKING THINGS. he's just a failure in every regard, the only looksmaxing hes ever done is muh gym and he's not at a point where his muscle gives enough sex appeal to boost him up. he looks normal in a shirt, skinny even. he's never even tried to consider getting surgery or talk about it, dont htink he tried to build his social skills either. some people are just rotting corpses, fucking nerdic deathtier introvert cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Supreme, LooksOrDeath, LampPostPrime and 13 others
Yes, he’s a volcel. He looks alright.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Nick.Harte, try2beme and 3 others
Agreed girls fuck anything that doesnt act like a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Nick.Harte, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
This and the fact that he is a complete retard. So not only he could’ve lost his virginity long ago, but the nigga has literally the perfect looks for geomaxxing besides the fact that he loves gooks.

Now, don’t ask me why he is still rotting on his basement in estonia as we speak.

Do you know if he is disabled? Maybe that explains it

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, bloomercel and Deleted member 30552
Or maybe he has just transcended and we are not on his level. Reasonable explanation too

blud wrote a whole essay about some basement dwelling inkwell

just suck his dick already, i aint reading allat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, LampPostPrime, HerpDerpson and 3 others
blud wrote a whole essay about some basement dwelling inkwell

just suck his dick already, i aint reading allat
I’m allowed to write any amount I want about this strange guy I’ve know for almost 5 years now, thanks tho lil bud

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and LampPostPrime
im so sick of this dimwit, low iq theorem that is so widely accepted, hate me if youd like its blatantly false. theres definitely a certain threshold where looks come into play, but, even then - you are a standardscel. landwhales will fuck anything

anstrum is a virgin because he is shit at making genuine connections with people. i mean, he spends all his time on incel forums and incel discords when not playing his nerdy games, and ive never seen him have a genuine "yahki"... a brotha, a friend he connects with and speaks with on a semi regular basis. if youre spending all your time here socializing, this is your main socialization and you cant make a single friend or at least aquintance you are jut weird. he's a lone wolf loner ass freak

friends are extremely important, and friendship building kinda go hand and hand with romantic connection building. making a friend, and making a lover arent THAT incredibly different, its about connecting on a genuine level. everybody has these excuses - if im gigachad/chad i wont even have to try to build a connection. sure this is true - it will come to you easily. that doesnt mean if youre sub gigachad that attempting to build connections is some futile thing. its all about being personable, interesting, finding mutual interesst and mutual personality traits. some loners here are so shit at this, and also many of you dont even see women as humans just some little machine that you have to feel out, and manipulate into getting inside.

get to know women, try to make genuine mutual connections to build your skills at talking to women and finding the perfect balance of friendly and flirty. thats the key here

the likelyhood of you improving social skills through trial and continous practice is WAY HIGHER than you all of a sudden becoming some chad. anstrum is a weird example though because he doesnt seem to strive to do EITHER OF THESE FUCKING THINGS. he's just a failure in every regard, the only looksmaxing hes ever done is muh gym and he's not at a point where his muscle gives enough sex appeal to boost him up. he looks normal in a shirt, skinny even. he's never even tried to consider getting surgery or talk about it, dont htink he tried to build his social skills either. some people are just rotting corpses, fucking nerdic deathtier introvert cucks.
khhvmaxxed

Cope. Juggernaut theory is real, landwhales dont need to settle for LTN subhuman incels

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and Deleted member 22623
Who here genuinely wants to fuck a landwhale though?

.is = truecels
.org = volcels/ mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Skywalker
"landwhales will fuck anything":lul:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Keeping validating this pathetic attention whore, the way he constantly whines about being ugly or not good looking enough while simultaneously posting thousands of videos of himself staring into the camera trying to be seductive is so retarded and makes it so painfully obvious he's an attention whore that doesn't truly feel that way, he's truly one of the most pathetic and mentally disturbed people I've ever come across in these circles. Even if he looks good I will never validate someone who behaves like a teenage girl trying to get attention.

"Hey guys what can I do to ascend to mtn"
-posts video of himself posing and staring into the camera in a way that only someone who thinks he looks like a male model would.

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Brootal, GuyFromSingapore and 7 others
Not true in my case, im subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42701
When a truecel calls you "alright looking" then you know that it never even began.
Why are you retarded did you hit the concrete when you were a child?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, It'snotover and Michael Myers
I mean, there are some extreme examples where a guy despite his good looks can't get laid because he is mentally disabled rotter.

And then you have someone like me who actually tries, approaches, goes to the gym, employed, has social circles, looksmaxes, even goes on a dates but still can't get laid because either my face does nothing to women or I am literally cursed.

I mean, there are some extreme examples where a guy despite his good looks can't get laid because he is menatlly disabled rotter.

And then you have someone like me who actually tries, approaches, goes to the gym, employed, has social circles, looksmaxes, even goes on a dates but still can't get laid because either my face does nothing to women or I am literally cursed.
same

I mean, there are some extreme examples where a guy despite his good looks can't get laid because he is mentally disabled rotter.

why don't you become a betabux?

Yes, he’s a volcel. He looks alright.
Man shitskins really love to quettacope about anstrum hes such an easy chadlite to chad lmao. No matter how much that hurts yall 90 iq 5'4 shitskin muslim arab feelings

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 30552 and St.TikTokcel

Agreed with most everything but its worse cuz anstrum looks so good lol. Hes throwing his life away for zero reason

Let's face it very few are virgin solely due to looks jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552, LampPostPrime and St.TikTokcel
Let's face it very few are virgin solely due to looks jfl
most virgins here are standardcels and think that sex with sub stacylite/HTB isnt even worth it, when in reality thats just all apart of their shit brain neurotransmitters. they would enjoy life 10x more if they just set lower expectations for themselves, and then little do they know that would probably open up some opportunities for them in general. is better to be an oofy doofy who's creamed stacylite vagina than to be a stuck up incel obsessed with his own ego

Man shitskins really love to quettacope about anstrum hes such an easy chadlite to chad lmao. No matter how much that hurts yall 90 iq 5'4 shitskin muslim arab feelings
Aren’t you a cumskin cuck who worships niggers?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
LEON
You telling me that motherfucking Leon S. Kennedy is a virgin? It's over for males in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 30552
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
@Anstrum95 why do you rate yourself MTN?

a social life is in essence a support network for weak men. you can't be truly high sentience and still have friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 30552
a social life is in essence a support network for weak men. you can't be truly high sentience and still have friends.
every single chad you worship has had a constant, steady network of people aorund him. its literally physically unhealthy to not have so, proven by science. a sense of a community is actually vital for life

if youre spending all your time here socializing, this is your main socialization and you cant make a single friend or at least aquintance you are jut weird.
ik im wweird