Answer to what is harmony

Jojobarret

Jojobarret

Bowled Meeksmaxxer
Harmony can mean two things :

The most common is used when someone has a little flaw but everything else is perfect so they say it harmonizes well for example Bateman´s non existant ramus

354247 1637848554

The second meaning, the actual real one is when somone has a feature that don´t fit ideal ratios but don´t look bad because it´s in the range of other unfitting features for example Drago´s and Barrett´s chin

0bf18b3327c9cacacade59ff5fdc6f05

3742812 1699030117719

On the paper they both have ogre chins but as they both have wide faces with massive zygos they actually need a bigger chin to balance it, that´s also why I think Opry looks unharmonious because his chin is very big regarding his tiny zygos

Also last point about the supposed harmony god chico
BfQGZLE7 400x400

That´s right he is harmonious like yeah his average jaw matches his highset thin eyebrows but I don´t see what´s execptional in harmony terms I just think ppl say that because he just has no flaw lol he is textbook perfect

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Best way to understand harmony is just if u look at a face and it’s magnetising

Is humans appreciate great works of art no matter if it’s a face of a woman or a man

If you see a face with good harmony odds are you’ll be attracted to looking at it

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and LooksThinker
Most useful greycel

• JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
harmony just means that features on your face work well together? like you can have "bad" features but they somehow fit and you look good. and now apparently tiktok people are saying harmony is about facial ratios ??????

harmony is good features that fit your face

• +1
Reactions: Detective
harmony just means that features on your face work well together? like you can have "bad" features but they somehow fit and you look good. and now apparently tiktok people are saying harmony is about facial ratios ??????
That´s what I said lol

Is humans appreciate great works of art no matter if it’s a face of a woman or a man

If you see a face with good harmony odds are you’ll be attracted to looking at it
That´s too artistic and romantic we need actual facts that can be measured, we´re german here

"still do here"? 💀 It can take years to achieve your genetic potential.
Oh yeah you need to wage slave as hell to have enough money to buy yourself a full face osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Oh yeah you need to wage slave as hell to have enough money to buy yourself a full face osteotomy
I´m at my genetic potential in like 4years after i finally finish my puberty.

The way I think about harmony is that the eyes, nose and mouth flow well together and are well positioned in relation to each other on the face

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko