Anthony johnson vs yoel romero

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I just realized that this fight is happening... Let me say this again... YOEL FUCKING ROMERO VS RUMBLE FUCKING JOHNSON? It would be like tyson vs foreman holy fuck.

Those 2 guys are gonna fight eachother wtf

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Yoel got fat

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Mark my words it’s going to be a boring ass fight reminiscent of Romero vs adesanya or Lewis vs ngannou

They will be wary of the others’ punching power so much that they will just wait to counter and do nothing and just stick to standing there all rounds (99% possibility)

OR in the unlikely case I believe that rumble will rush in and get counter ko’d by romero. I believe this for two reasons, 1. While rumble has a great chin, I think it can be cracked, but I think with Yoel’s traps and head being attached it’s impossible to ko him, the dude ate head kicks from costa and Whitaker and don’t even flinch, and most importantly 2. I don’t think rumbles big shots will even hit yoel, because while I do think rumble is most likely to stay cautious, IF someone does overextend, I believe it will 100% be rumble because he’s known to be very aggressive across all of his career whereas yoel has been known to be a cautious counter puncher against dangerous strikers

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Mark my words it’s going to be a boring ass fight reminiscent of Romero vs adesanya or Lewis vs ngannou

They will be wary of the others’ punching power so much that they will just wait to counter and do nothing and just stick to standing there all rounds (99% possibility)

OR in the unlikely case I believe that rumble will rush in and get counter ko’d by romero. I believe this for two reasons, 1. While rumble has a great chin, I think it can be cracked, but I think with Yoel’s traps and head being attached it’s impossible to ko him, the dude ate head kicks from costa and Whitaker and don’t even flinch, and most importantly 2. I don’t think rumbles big shots will even hit yoel, because while I do think rumble is most likely to stay cautious, IF someone does overextend, I believe it will 100% be rumble because he’s known to be very aggressive across all of his career whereas yoel has been known to be a cautious counter puncher against dangerous strikers
im picking yoel tbh