Anti-aging workout routine

Mio

Mio

Master
1: strength training

Your strength workout can be whatever it is as long as it has these 5 movements:
  • Push
  • Pull
  • Hinge (deadlift and hip thrusts)
  • Squat
  • Lunge
Example full body workout:
  • Bench press
  • Chin up
  • RDL
  • Front squat
  • Reverse lunge
2: jumping and sprinting

According to some random infographic I saw on Instagram apparently 95% of people do not sprint or jump past 30. It’s probably bs but at the same time considering how lazy the average first worlder is I wouldn’t be surprised. I’d recommend a 15 minute session that’s dedicated to either sprinting at max effort or jumping at max effort once a week or so

3: cardio
On top of sprinting you should do low-medium intensity cardio pretty much every day whether that’s walking, jogging, swimming, jump roping, etc

If you follow those three steps you will be a fitness mogger well into your 70s

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Can some mod move this because this sub forum is dead and I need attention

1: strength training

Your strength workout can be whatever it is as long as it has these 5 movements:
  • Push
  • Pull
  • Hinge (deadlift and hip thrusts)
  • Squat
  • Lunge
Example full body workout:
  • Bench press
  • Chin up
  • RDL
  • Front squat
  • Reverse lunge
2: jumping and sprinting

According to some random infographic I saw on Instagram apparently 95% of people do not sprint or jump past 30. It’s probably bs but at the same time considering how lazy the average first worlder is I wouldn’t be surprised. I’d recommend a 15 minute session that’s dedicated to either sprinting at max effort or jumping at max effort once a week or so

3: cardio
On top of sprinting you should do low-medium intensity cardio pretty much every day whether that’s walking, jogging, swimming, jump roping, etc

If you follow those three steps you will be a fitness mogger well into your 70s
It’s a perfect anti-aging workout if u do exactly the opposite of what you said, except for low intensity cardio.

• JFL
Reactions: Mio
This is funny because people here say the exact opposite is this a troll?!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mio