anti-looksmaxing cringe

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
thread on incels.is against Looksmaxing

this is why you should try carrots, melanotan or fake tan creams

Results from orthognatic surgery and facepulling appliances are permanent

If you actually think brand clothes are part of looksmaxxing you are extremely wrong. A 20$ tight shirt from Zara makes you as attractive as a brand shirt costing 10 times more. Fashion in Looksmaxing consists in finding clothes that fit best to your body.

We know keeping a low bodyFat is extremely hard and requires a lot of dedication, but this is the most face-changing looksmaxxing method and it's worth it.

1: cosmetic side effects of steroids can be avoided with acne treatment and finasteride.
2: taking steroids does not mean you have to look like a fitness model, in fact taking steroids is a method for framecels with terrible muscle-building genetics, who can't build mass despite a perfect diet and training.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, middayshowers, Zeta ascended and 3 others
This is cope for someone who’s both ugly AND lazy AND poor

He is right; a shotgunplasty would suit him much better for a multitude of reasons.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wateriswet, GordonFreeman, jordanbarrettisgod and 12 others
melanotan or death

Jfl at the amount of defeatism over there

Like perfectly normal 14 year olds browse there...

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, middayshowers, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Hmm the only point I really agree with is steroids. I think we can all agree steroids are a looksmin unless you have god tier genetics -- naturally lean so you can dial estrogen easier (aromasin is really REALLY bad for your hair and lipids and wonking your estrogen around is very hard at first), no hair loss in the family, not prone to acne breakouts. Lets be real here, sure you can go the whole 9 yards and just take Accutane and Fins to counteract the acne and hair loss but at that point is it seriously worth it trash your health and money just to pack on AT MOST 10-15lbs of muscle? Once you go on steroids it's a life commitment. Saying you're going to do steroids once and stop is like saying you'll only have sex once. I prob would do it at 30-40 years old so you could just stay on a TRT becasue at that age why not.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Sasaz2, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
"Tanning causes skin cancer" is the biggest cope ever. It's actually exactly the opposite if done properly. Tanning builds up the skin's natural protection against UV rays - melanin - and thus PROTECTS against skin cancer. They want us weak and dependent so we have to buy their crap like sunscreen, drugs and medication. People must wake up.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, trainwreckstv, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Nigga be obsessed over how hard keeping low bodyfat is

Just dont eat stupid faggot lmao

"Tanning causes skin cancer" is the biggest cope ever. It's actually exactly the opposite if done properly. Tanning builds up the skin's natural protection against UV rays - melanin - and thus PROTECTS against skin cancer. They want us weak and dependent so we have to buy their crap like sunscreen, drugs and medication. People must wake up.
you are wrong about sunscreen: it is an essential skinmaxing method which protects skin from sun damage and increases collagen by 50%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Bewusst
you are wrong about sunscreen: it is an essential skinmaxing method which protects skin from sun damage and increases collagen by 50%
Makes you dependent on it as you'll have no natural protection without a healthy tan. It's a crotch

49E68C85 7BB7 46E0 BDDD 7FF040E2E955

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Sasaz2 and Lorsss
One will alway find an excuse to not even try to ascend. But this guy is legit stupid, especially the fashion part. 3 jeans, 5 shirts and 2 jackets is enough. Nobody gives a fuck if you wear the same clothes a lot. He's so big in his anxiety bubble.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, MiroslavBulldosex, DidntRead and 6 others
.co is full of lazy mentalcels who could ascend if they put the work in. i spit on all of them.

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2 and Lorsss
Hmm the only point I really agree with is steroids. I think we can all agree steroids are a looksmin unless you have god tier genetics -- naturally lean so you can dial estrogen easier (aromasin is really REALLY bad for your hair and lipids and wonking your estrogen around is very hard at first), no hair loss in the family, not prone to acne breakouts. Lets be real here, sure you can go the whole 9 yards and just take Accutane and Fins to counteract the acne and hair loss but at that point is it seriously worth it trash your health and money just to pack on AT MOST 10-15lbs of muscle? Once you go on steroids it's a life commitment. Saying you're going to do steroids once and stop is like saying you'll only have sex once. I prob would do it at 30-40 years old so you could just stay on a TRT becasue at that age why not.
One can pack 10-15 lbs of muscles on LGD alone with no hair loss in most cases. In my case, no acne either.

View attachment 192521

View attachment 192522

View attachment 192524

If you actually think brand clothes are part of looksmaxxing you are extremely wrong. A 20$ tight shirt from Zara makes you as attractive as a brand shirt costing 10 times more. Fashion in Looksmaxing consists in finding clothes that fit best to your body.

View attachment 192529
We know keeping a low bodyFat is extremely hard and requires a lot of dedication, but this is the most face-changing looksmaxxing method and it's worth it.

View attachment 192531

1: cosmetic side effects of steroids can be avoided with acne treatment and finasteride.
2: taking steroids does not mean you have to look like a fitness model, in fact taking steroids is a method for framecels with terrible muscle-building genetics, who can't build mass despite a perfect diet and training.
Shitting on steroids is cope.

"majority of men on steroids look like shit"
That's because the majority of roid users are stupid fucks who train for strength.

Roiding + training for aesthetics = Ascension. Zyzz is the best example of this tbh. That guy would've remained as incel had he not gone down the roidcel journey.
.co is full of lazy mentalcels who could ascend if they put the work in. i spit on all of them.
>implying .me is any different

• +1
Reactions: I'mme

View attachment 192521

View attachment 192522

View attachment 192524

View attachment 192529

View attachment 192531

Lors please back ur old Avi, it's makes you masculine

One will alway find an excuse to not even try to ascend. But this guy is legit stupid, especially the fashion part. 3 jeans, 5 shirts and 2 jackets is enough. Nobody gives a fuck if you wear the same clothes a lot. He's so big in his anxiety bubble.
Clothes must be well fitting. And not look like something your dad would wear (yes following trends signals that you are NT and somewhat important).

Better to have 2-3 good choices than a wardrobe full of mediocre crap.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
6. THIS IS ENERGY, TIME, MONEY, WILLPOWER, DEDICATION, EFFORT AND LIFE THAT YOU'RE DEDICATING TO TRY AND SIMPLY KEEP UP

This is probably the only point I sort of agree with I invested a lot of time, money and dededication to improve my looks and failed at it. I'm willing to work harder but I won't be fully looksmaxed to 2022

You're partially correct, melanin will protect against UVB, but not so much against UVA, you still need a sunscreen with double UV protection

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Idk tho bro people from Hawaii look fucked up

6. THIS IS ENERGY, TIME, MONEY, WILLPOWER, DEDICATION, EFFORT AND LIFE THAT YOU'RE DEDICATING TO TRY AND SIMPLY KEEP UP

This is probably the only point I sort of agree with I invested a lot of time, money and dededication to improve my looks and failed at it. I'm willing to work harder but I won't be fully looksmaxed to 2022
It liks we're on a treadmill tbh. No end in sight...

wake up from what? you made zero sense

From atrophying their brain, especially the parts tied to intuition and common sense.

you're actually an idiot jfl

when you tan, the reason you produce melanin in the first place is because of dna damage caused by uv rays. you get the tan because your skin literally wants to protect itself from uv rays.

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2 and Lorsss
teeth,nutrition/dietmaxing, hairmaxing (hair-system or fin if you're balding) and gymceling are really the only practical and legit lookmax for the majority of people here. Jaw surgeries are only beneficial if you're noticeably or severely recessed.

All other surgeries and procedures are mostly cope, and only satiate your ocd. And the results are usually unnatural looking and don't really improve your smv much, if at all. Implants in particular look god awful more often than not.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise

View attachment 192524

View attachment 192529

So many people fail to understand the fashion one. Fashion is important BUT not about brands like you said. I for example dress almost like a raggedy hobo when its template weather and yet the clothes are chosen strategically in order to conceal frame and end looking much better than for example weargin a 200 dollar shirt.

The bodyfat bit is outright stupid. There is no greater looksmax than low bf seriously. It also its not like you have to be a fucking monk specially after you spend some time following diet with discipline, because your body changes its metabolism and you no longer feel like you are dieting, its just natural to you. I never take seriously anyone who says they care about their looks yet dont bother to maintain low bf.

incels are gay

I used to be stuck in this mentality, i'm just getting started with looksmaxxing and the more I read here there more things I realize I could improve on. Softmaxxing will only get you so far but it feels like most incels could unironically ascend with the advide inceltears give them (except for the personality part of course).

I used to be stuck in this mentality, i'm just getting started with looksmaxxing and the more I read here there more things I realize I could improve on. Softmaxxing will only get you so far but it feels like most incels could unironically ascend with the advide inceltears give them (except for the personality part of course).
and the shower