Anti-semitism is just and righteous,the problem is anti-goyism,those that disagree are spiritual Jews

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
it's pretty simple.

Anti-semitism is a reactionary ideology to jewish behaviour.noone naturally hate a bunch of illiterate goat herders from the coastal levant,and a small strip of land at that.

Anti-gentilism is the true horror and crime.This is part of Ta'lmudh and Qabbalah,and the Chazal the originators of Judaism made this integral to their faith.,judaism is just a religious covering for a huge genocidal crime-racket,yet we're the bad guys for having a self-preservation instinct.

the fundemental belief and sine qua non of qabbalistic/Ta'lmudhic judaism is genocide and prior to that enslavement and degradation on all levels of all Gentiles(aka making us lower than mineral life through chemicals and gmo food,wiifi,5G,toxic poisonous pharmeceutical drugs,psychiatric lobotomy for imaginary mental illnesses etc since we are the sitra akhra or evil other side to them) by the people of (Am)Yisro'el.

the Taino genocide by columbus and his other marranos,the inquisition by the crypto-jewish popes and qabbalist Jesuits, the Slavic genocide by Qabalistic jews and Cryptos/Marranos.the genocide by the jewish owned and funded Jinghis khan on central asia and the middle east and europe,Karl the great's jewish funded genocide against the germanics etc is proof of that horror in the past.

People who shudder in repulsion and horror anytime the Jews are mentioned are likely spiritually jewish.Or Cryptos(about 20% of the USA populce),or just possesed by a jewish egregore

Let us not forget the Trans-atlantic african slave trade,and the 'prophet'muhammad who was a jew on his mother's side who rabbi simon bar yokhai praised more than 300 years before being born.

the communist jesuit slavery of guaranis and tupis must also be mentioned here.all of them were cryptos according to accurate sources.Loyola the founder of the jesuits himself was a sefardi and a crypto-marrano mequbal(kabbalist) tzaddiq (master of kabbalah and judaism)of the jews.

the lutheran and calvinists(Jean COHEN) were created by jews,they massacred the anabaptists-the true christians.

Robert bellarmine of the catholic church was also a marrano.

I am only against qabbalistic Judaism,I also wouldn't take the atheism of most Jews seriousely,because the top jews are heavy Mequballim and control and direct the lower masses of Jews to do their bidding.

I am not against Jews as a ethnicity or even religion sans qabbalah.

Yes,Our Lord was a Judean,but he was not a pharisee nor was he a esoteric Jew.

I am not saying to harm Jews,I don't want that.What I want is for the qabbalistic Pharisees to simply lose their power and influence,and for Gentile nations to get their power over their own societies back.

If all Jews believed in qabbalah or followed judaism of the current stripe,it would not matter if they lived away from gentile societies.Messianic Jews and non-qabbalistic Jews can stay and be protected by the law and be our friends.

Satanism is also another problem besides qabbalah,even though qabbalah is likely satanism,and we must elect dutiful christians to office and get them to power-that I agree with the New Apostolic Reformation on.

I don't know the solutions-anyone which avoids violence and hatred is good in my book.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, ERandAleksupporter and ElTruecel
Barely any jews follow judaism and Christianty and islam is far worse

All religions are retarded except orthodox christianity atleast it makes sense

it's pretty simple.

Anti-semitism is a reactionary ideology to jewish behaviour.noone naturally hate a bunch of illiterate goat herders from the coastal levant,and a small strip of land at that.

Anti-gentilism is the true horror and crime.This is part of Ta'lmudh and Qabbalah,and the Chazal the originators of Judaism made this integral to their faith.,judaism is just a religious covering for a huge genocidal crime-racket,yet we're the bad guys for having a self-preservation instinct.

the fundemental belief and sine qua non of qabbalistic/Ta'lmudhic judaism is genocide and prior to that enslavement and degradation on all levels of all Gentiles(aka making us lower than mineral life through chemicals and gmo food,wiifi,5G,toxic poisonous pharmeceutical drugs,psychiatric lobotomy for imaginary mental illnesses etc since we are the sitra akhra or evil other side to them) by the people of (Am)Yisro'el.

the Taino genocide by columbus and his other marranos,the inquisition by the crypto-jewish popes and qabbalist Jesuits, the Slavic genocide by Qabalistic jews and Cryptos/Marranos.the genocide by the jewish owned and funded Jinghis khan on central asia and the middle east and europe,Karl the great's jewish funded genocide against the germanics etc is proof of that horror in the past.

People who shudder in repulsion and horror anytime the Jews are mentioned are likely spiritually jewish.Or Cryptos(about 20% of the USA populce),or just possesed by a jewish egregore

Let us not forget the Trans-atlantic african slave trade,and the 'prophet'muhammad who was a jew on his mother's side who rabbi simon bar yokhai praised more than 300 years before being born.

the communist jesuit slavery of guaranis and tupis must also be mentioned here.all of them were cryptos according to accurate sources.Loyola the founder of the jesuits himself was a sefardi and a crypto-marrano mequbal(kabbalist) tzaddiq (master of kabbalah and judaism)of the jews.

the lutheran and calvinists(Jean COHEN) were created by jews,they massacred the anabaptists-the true christians.

I am only against qabbalistic Judaism,I also wouldn't take the atheism of most Jews seriousely,because the top jews are heavy Mequballim and control and direct the lower masses of Jews to do their bidding.

I am not saying to harm Jews,I don't want that.What I want is for the qabbalistic Pharisees to simply lose their power and influence,and for Gentile nations to get their power over their own societies back.

If all Jews believed in qabbalah or followed judaism of the current stripe,it would not matter if they lived away from gentile societies.Messianic Jews and non-qabbalistic Jews can stay and be protected by the law and be our friends.

Satanism is also another problem besides qabbalah,even though qabbalah is likely satanism,and we must elect dutiful christians to office and get them to power-that I agree with the New Apostolic Reformation on.

I don't know the solutions-anyone which avoids violence and hatred is good in my book.
High iq post, and don’t forget to mention that in the 1925 Jewish dictionary it confirms that modern Jewry is edom, nothing to do with the people of the Hebrew Israelites, nothing to do with Jesus or Moses, so stop calling them gods chosen people

Signal 2024 05 13 10 52 31 981

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
it's pretty simple.

Analysis was good until you mentioned prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The Jews of Arabia were the biggest enemies of the prophet, even though they knew he was the final prophet sent by God, because he was of Ishamelian descent rather than through Isaac (peace be upon them).

the third world mud races will forever be resentful of whites, this makes them perfect bioweapons for the jews

Read every word.

The Rock Clapping GIF

The Jews are the architects and keepers of the most elaborate mental prisons, but this generation and the following will not be locked into their prison complex of mass media, organized religion, banking capitalism, and Marxist communism so easily. This genocide in Gaza and Lebanon and dragging the world into WWIII on their behalf is a see through attempt at trying to stay relevant in a world that is moving on from them.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99