Anti-semitism is the one single blackpill that unites every radical and fringe group on the planet

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There isn't a single fringe or radical community on the entirety of the internet that doesn't hate Jews. Just literally none. Name me one single group of radicals that disagree with mainstream bluepill narratives that aren't critical of Jews. Just one.

You can't.

The JewPill is the ONLY blackpill that is universal across literally all ideologies except the mainstream bluepill bullshit. Alt-right hates Jews for fucking up their countries. Alt-left hates Jews because they associate them with capitalism/cronyism/Israel/etc. Islam/Jihadists hate them because of Israel and Jewish warmongering. Incels/blackpillers hate them because they blame them for feminism/progressivism/hypergamy/degenerate culture/etc.

Just fucking lol it's literally impossible to be based about fucking anything without becoming an anti-semite in the process.

Not being anti-semite is literally the ultimate bluepiller trait and it's not even a contest. Anti-semitism is the one single blackpill that binds together every single based radical and fringe group on the planet. :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Daniel Plainview, john2 and 25 others
black nationalists who are actually extreme hate them a lot too, mainly cause its jews who started the slave trade and are responsible for governing them in america

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 16984 and 10 others
They are rent free in their minds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, fauxfox, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 7 others
black nationalists who are actually extreme hate them a lot too, mainly cause its jews who started the slave trade and are responsible for governing them in america
Like I said there aren't any based or radical groups that don't hate Jews. Even Chinese from what I've heard are becoming increasingly anti-semitic despite their historically not even having been any Jews in China because of how much influence Jews have over America.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lmao and 4 others
Like I said there aren't any based or radical groups that don't hate Jews. Even Chinese from what I've heard are becoming increasingly anti-semitic despite their historically not even having been any Jews in China because of how much influence Jews have over America.
Jews are seen as demi gods everywhere

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FrameMogger, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
There isn't a single fringe or radical community on the entirety of the internet that doesn't hate Jews. Just literally none. Name me one single group of radicals that disagree with mainstream bluepill narratives that aren't critical of Jews. Just one.

You can't.

The JewPill is the ONLY blackpill that is universal across literally all ideologies except the mainstream bluepill bullshit. Alt-right hates Jews for fucking up their countries. Alt-left hates Jews because they associate them with capitalism/cronyism/Israel/etc. Islam/Jihadists hate them because of Israel and Jewish warmongering. Incels/blackpillers hate them because they blame them for feminism/progressivism/hypergamy/degenerate culture/etc.

Just fucking lol it's literally impossible to be based about fucking anything without becoming an anti-semite in the process.

Not being anti-semite is literally the ultimate bluepiller trait and it's not even a contest. Anti-semitism is the one single blackpill that binds together every single based radical and fringe group on the planet. :feelskek:
Because kikes screws anyone they encounter.

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others

You can't.

Even nig nons like the black Panthers hate Jews. Their religion is totally false and just a facade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and ugly_man
I still don't know why (and don't personally) I just call people jews who are cheapskates

You fucking cunt cracker/ shitskin, you can hope to die and rot while I fuck your Aryan mother and inflate wall street with my enormous, girthy, stocks and share bonds. Suck my meatballs! It's over, homeboy. Skedaddle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 12 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
You fucking cunt cracker/ shitskin, you can hope to die and rot while I fuck your Aryan mother and inflate wall street with my enormous, girthy, stocks and share bonds. Suck my meatballs! It's over, homeboy. Skedaddle.

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, gamma, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
True
Just look at how radical muslims and sfcels both hate jews with passion
Its what unite them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, BoneDensity and Lygodactylus
Jews are overrepresented in positions of power and authority, so people tend to point fingers at them when things go wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others

You can't.

any unmoderated community of men will eventually become racist and antisemitic

doesnt matter what it is it could literally be a forum for basketweaving, if theres no moderation theyll eventually become antisemitic basketbweavers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, FailedNormieManlet, Lmao and 7 others
Know your enemy

any unmoderated community of men will eventually become racist and antisemitic

doesnt matter what it is it could literally be a forum for basketweaving, if theres no moderation theyll eventually become antisemitic basketbweavers
But funny how it's always the Jews for some reason :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Yeah, pretty much, that's because the jews do have the most power in the world now and have pretty much engineered modern society to fit their needs, anything that goes against the system must therefore go against the jews.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Anyone who knows about the Talmud hates Jews. They are trying to enslave and/or kill everyone except for themselves.
I may want all the fucking ethnics out of my country, but I’m not trying to kill them or enslave them.

The jewpill literally is the worst thing to discover. You trace everything back to a source that you literally cannot fight because most of society will not care until it's too late. Being a bluepill fag is a better existence.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, Lmao, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
all losers tend to look for a scapegoat

leftists = losers
nazi larpers = losers
incels = losers

and for the most part group 1 and 2 = group 3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Cope.

Not all communists were antisemitic, plenty communist countries had nothing against Jews.
The Apartheid regime in South Africa was pro-Israel.
Many far-right groups in the West are pro-Israel.
The Hindutva (radical Hindu nationalists) are pro-Israel.

And the reality is that most radical groups around the world don't care about Jews.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 16369
define jew. ultra orthodox jews hate degeneracy, feminism and all that just like many non-jews and they hate zionists or whatever you may call them too.
Can't blame religion. Because the jews who rule the west aren't religious.
Can't blame race either, because ultra orthodox Jews are racially jewish

Jews aren't united like some assume.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Lygodactylus
what compels this hatred? i believe jew looks, behavior, politics, philosophy, etc give off inherent genetic shit vibes

define jew. ultra orthodox jews hate degeneracy, feminism and all that just like many non-jews and they hate zionists or whatever you may call them too.

when people speak of jews they don't mean the fringe groups or minority thinkers and random people, just like when people talk about whites they don't mean the mennonites or the amish, they are talking about the segment that has the most cultural control and political power. in the case of jews, this means wall street,big tech, corporate media, and the entertainment industry at large. hollywood, jewball, etc. in this context, the anti jew sentiment is legitimate imho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

This. Also people tend to forget there's 15 m Jews in the world, which is practically nothing. Not to mention a big portion of them don't even identify as Jewish/mixed

when people speak of jews they don't mean the fringe groups or minority thinkers and random people, just like when people talk about whites they don't mean the mennonites or the amish, they are talking about the segment that has the most cultural control and political power. in the case of jews, this means wall street,big tech, corporate media, and the entertainment industry at large. hollywood, jewball, etc. in this context, the anti jew sentiment is legitimate imho
The reason they dominate these areas is due the fact education is taken pretty seriously in Jewish culture. The sentiment you talk about normally stems from jealousy. Do Jews run the world's economy? Probably. I don't even doubt it. But that doesn't say anything about Jews as a whole( for example me, a low IQ poorcel with no connections and probably as well off as a Somali immigrant).

I'd love to fuck @jewcel sister :owo:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
it the jews who run these industries are doing a bad job it is correct to say the jews who run these industry do a bad job. it's not anti semiticism or jealousy. if they did a good job, no one would complain or care

it the jews who run these industries are doing a bad job it is correct to say the jews who run these industry do a bad job. it's not anti semiticism or jealousy. if they did a good job, no one would complain or care
Idk man. None of my business. Could give less shit about those billionaire shmuel motherfuckers.

there is definitely something wrong with jews on a genetic level. asians are big on education too. they don't turn out like jews. jews have a strong in-group preference. nepotism, and a means-to-an-end attitude is a big jewish trait. hitler did nothing wrong imho

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lmao and Deleted member 17291
there is definitely something wrong with jews on a genetic level. asians are big on education too. they don't turn out like jews. jews have a strong in-group preference. nepotism, and a means-to-an-end attitude is a big jewish trait. hitler did nothing wrong imho
Well played you projecting sicko. Your own genetic failures aren't anyones fault but your own.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
the reason why jews are sometimes seen as based is because of their sociopathy/psychopathy/autism. you see this with figures like ben shapiro. they don't have the gentile's sense of propriety, they will just say things regardless how others might respond. this trait makes up jewish humor like in larry david's sitcom's for example. however this also means that if they are of the mind to want to screw whites over, then that psychopathy becomes sometimes extremely harmful at whatever level the pos evil jaw is able to exercise his control/power

take this based example where howard stern sraight up tells a rapping niglet he sucks. most gentiles would be like yeah bro your music is sick, you could be the next jayz or fitty cent:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but howard the autist stern just says this instead:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 17291
the reason why jews are sometimes seen as based is because of their sociopathy/psychopathy/autism. you see this with figures like ben shapiro. they don't have the gentile's sense of propriety, they will just say things regardless how others might respond. this trait makes up jewish humor like in larry david's sitcom's for example. however this also means that if they are of the mind to want to screw whites over, then that psychopathy becomes sometimes extremely harmful at whatever level the pos evil jaw is able to exercise his control/power

take this based example where howard stern sraight up tells a rapping niglet he sucks. most gentiles would be like yeah bro your music is sick, you could be the next jayz or fitty cent:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but howard the autist stern just says this instead:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dark triad beasts no wonder @jewcel took over the world you goyims are truly inferior life forms. Jews should kill all Goyim we’d probably be in space by now if every non goyim was kileld

I support the Jews. They are high IQ and dark triad. Normies are conformist NPC retards who will throw each other under the bus for their own personal gain and also lack the ability to think critically. I have no sympathy for normies and I take delight in the fact that they are being manipulated and enslaved by Jewish bankers and CEOs. The best thing you could do for your offspring is breed with a Jewish woman so your children will go on to conquer and enslave the rest of humanity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Lmao, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person

You can't.

Finally, I good thread

Dark triad beasts no wonder @jewcel took over the world you goyims are truly inferior life forms. Jews should kill all Goyim we’d probably be in space by now if every non goyim was kileld
the problem is they're ugly and have big hooked noses

the problem is they're ugly and have big hooked noses
Not all, and some of their women look nice, they are dark triad badboys we are goyim and will be dominated by Jewish chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
I support the Jews. They are high IQ and dark triad. Normies are conformist NPC retards who will throw each other under the bus for their own personal gain and also lack the ability to think critically. I have no sympathy for normies and I take delight in the fact that they are being manipulated and enslaved by Jewish bankers and CEOs. The best thing you could do for your offspring is breed with a Jewish woman so your children will go on to conquer and enslave the rest of humanity.
Images 43

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
2861341 GIF 220428 230043

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
is this true?:feelsgood::feelsuhh::soy: