Anti-semitism may be a combination of lowkey schizophrenia and the lack of success in life.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
When you've failed in every area of your life but refuse to approach your lack of success rationally to find out what's in your control and put in the work where it's needed. Instead, you blame it factors you can't even control : the weather, the politicians, the media, the elites, the Chads and of course, the Jews. You start to believe that the Jews have a complete control over everything in the world, start linking every random event to the them and start seeing some "patterns" you think they're works of the Jews everywhere. This is a lowkey -schizophrenia and it's a good idea to seek a professional help.

The Jews have always been easy targets in many states whenever something bad happens because they're often the smallest community in their host nation but often relatively more affluent than the natives inducing a strong jealousy.

The Jews just know how to make money and how to keep their money better than the natives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, hopecel, itisoverboyos and 1 other person
Images   2024 03 13T205053340

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and ChadFucksYourOneitis
cope.

• +1
Reactions: ferdaboybenny, fuxkdakikez and lemonnz
da jooz

• +1
Reactions: ferdaboybenny and itisoverboyos
I dont blame the jooz of my incel status. But I blame them for the cultural degeneration and current political trend. call me chud as much as you want, but there is a correlation. They own (american) media and interbanking.

• +1
Reactions: ferdaboybenny and hopecel
IMG 1005

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
When you've failed in every area of your life but refuse to approach your lack of success rationally to find out what's in your control and put in the work where it's needed. Instead, you blame it factors you can't even control : the weather, the politicians, the media, the elites, the Chads and of course, the Jews. You start to believe that the Jews have a complete control over everything in the world, start linking every random event to the them and start seeing some "patterns" you think they're works of the Jews everywhere. This is a lowkey -schizophrenia and it's a good idea to seek a professional help.

The Jews have always been easy targets in many states whenever something bad happens because they're often the smallest community in their host nation but often relatively more affluent than the natives inducing a strong jealousy.

The Jews just know how to make money and how to keep their money better than the natives.
I dont blame the jooz of my incel status. But I blame them for the cultural degeneration and current political trend. call me chud as much as you want, but there is a correlation. They own (american) media and interbanking.
both true

even Chads could be aware of Jewish influence on modern world but only inkwells act like antisemitic chuds online jfl

even if Jews tricked us with everything which turned to be degenerative to our soYciety no one is to blame but ourselves for following "them"

@Harold O'brien