Antidepressants that don't fuck with hormones/lifestyle?

horsefacin

horsefacin

Hi
I'm so depressed and stressed all the time even though my life is fine, i'm thinking antidepressants are the only way out at this point. But from all the options ive heard they either turn you into a zombie or fuck your T of course I don't want neither. I've tried everything but the BP just makes me feel like shit.

Also I've heard SSRIs make you look lean af so theres that lol
Fwiw I'm 16 and still going through puberty, but of course you should be avoiding shit that fucks with your T regardless

SSRIs have lot of side effects. try modafinil instead. or magnesium. i tried magnesium and had amazing results. and maybe thyroxine but check if youre hypothyroid. thyroxine is a miracle. as @BrahminBoss says thyroid is everything. it improves mood very well

Anti depressants cured my social anxiety. Some people say they felt empty on them. Just give it a try if you want to, you don’t have to keep taking them if you don’t like them.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Anti depressants cured my social anxiety. Some people say they felt empty on them. Just give it a try if you want to, you don’t have to keep taking them if you don’t like them.
If you took anti depressants for social anxiety your a cuck ruining your health just so you can talk to people

I'm so depressed and stressed all the time even though my life is fine, i'm thinking antidepressants are the only way out at this point. But from all the options ive heard they either turn you into a zombie or fuck your T of course I don't want neither. I've tried everything but the BP just makes me feel like shit.

Fwiw I'm 16 and still going through puberty, but of course you should be avoiding shit that fucks with your T regardless
Why would you be depressed at 16 you're a complete loser

If you took anti depressants for social anxiety your a cuck ruining your health just so you can talk to people
My health metrics are all good, including T. What fucks up health is rotting alone

Do ketamine , mdma and psychedelics instead
Legit life saviours
Just don't start abusing them.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, smoth, lonelycurry and 1 other person
I just read that you are 16
Fuck you nigga are you retarded ?
Go play in some dirt and stop rotting on phones lmao
Thought you were a 30yr old incel who was tired from countless rejections.
This generation is legit doomed

I just read that you are 16
Fuck you nigga are you retarded ?
Go play in some dirt and stop rotting on phones lmao
Thought you were a 30yr old incel who was tired from countless rejections.
This generation is legit doomed
He should do ketamine

SSRi's are the most destructive there are no anti depressants that wont fuck with you except for healthy habits and environment.

Instead of looking for an alternative, best to just gradually change your lifestyle so that you don't need to rely on antidepressants

• +1
Reactions: yue and Dr. Mog
Jew pills make you hooked. Ideally, you shouldn't take any medicine. Its a poison and should be taken as a last resort

Jew pills make you hooked. Ideally, you shouldn't take any medicine. Its a poison and should be taken as a last resort
Ive tried telling my mom this but I sound retarded and crazy so atp Idgaf

Ive tried telling my mom this but I sound retarded and crazy so atp Idgaf
That's your body. Last word for u. Try to improve mental health through physical exercises and diet. Tomorrow, you may be a suicidal antidepressant addict but ur mom won't be always beside u.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
That's your body. Last word for u. Try to improve mental health through physical exercises and diet. Tomorrow, you may be a suicidal antidepressant addict but ur mom won't be always beside u.
Thanks for the word man, ive been trying to get this shit fixed through any natural means but I might be permafucked, i didnt mention it in my original post but ive been dealing with the stress/regret of doing drugs which were ssris and probably fucked my brain chemistry heavy. i couldnt tell you if its the weight of regret killing me or something inside my brain it changed, but ive never felt like this before i tried them for a few months

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu

take xannys

jk go outside and get on a good diet

Cocaine

Seriously though, Ray Peat diet