anxiety attack in school

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
so ive been talking a lot to this girl online lately, but im so high inhib i cannot put it into words. we talked for so many hours in the last few days, i can just keep scrolling messenger and theres so much text. lot of heart emojis too, i know for a fact she likes me back
today i saw her and wanted to talk to her but the moment we made eye contact i literally got an anxiety attack and felt like i was gonna pass out

already ordered 2 types of ashwaganda but apparently they dont do shit,so i went into the bathroom and quickly ordered phenibut
it sucks because the phenibut itself was 15$ while the shipping was 11$

its literally not possible to live life while being a mentalcel like me,its just not possible
tomorrow morning im gonna drink some vodka to lower my inhibition for school

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 3299, Justttt and 1 other person
Take a Xanax

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
start humiliating yourself in public. most NT people on earth are the old naked men in time square.

start humiliating yourself in public. most NT people on earth are the old naked men in time square.
Laughing Jew

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
Damn OP that is high inhib, I used to be like that too.

You're getting nervous because you put her on a pedestal, or maybe a good old fashioned ER will help.

I'm not very high-innib but I'm VERY anxious. Tried to cope without meds for some years, wasn't worth it. Life's 100% better on a daily low dosage of benzos for me.

Would never wish benzo-addiction to anyone but to me, alprazolam was a life saver.

I can relate to all of this

• +1
Reactions: karbo
just make sure you dont up your dosage too much, especially on benzos with longer half-lives

I like xanax because it comes up very fast but it also doesn't last very long, if you have trouble sleeping there's clonazepam, there's also more euphoric benzos like etizolam, even diazepam is nice

some RCs like clonazolam are also nice
Phenibut is better
didn't work for me

Legit every single person can relate. When u talk to a girl so much online, when u see her IRL you dont know what the fuck to say

Legit every single person can relate. When u talk to a girl so much online, when u see her IRL you dont know what the fuck to say
i know what to say and i have a lot to say but im just unable to do it. my brain isnt programmed to do well in social situations, unless im under the effect of alcohol or some drugs.
i cannot talk to girls/people i dont know and no amount of looksmaxing will ever fix that

just make sure you dont up your dosage too much, especially on benzos with longer half-lives

I like xanax because it comes up very fast but it also doesn't last very long, if you have trouble sleeping there's clonazepam, there's also more euphoric benzos like etizolam, even diazepam is nice

some RCs like clonazolam are also nice

didn't work for me
Then fake stuff cuz it works