Anxiety (presentations, etc)

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Would y’all recommend propranolol, phenibut or Bromantane? Or are they all equally as effective for anxiety

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Would y’all recommend propranolol, phenibut or Bromantane? Or are they all equally as effective for anxiety
Hey man, as someone who has literally tried everything; Propanolol is the best. Take it for the 4 days before your presentation and on the morning of.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, IndraBC and nathan
Hey man, as someone who has literally tried everything; Propanolol is the best. Take it for the 4 days before your presentation and on the morning of.
Thanks for the response, my question is:

1.) have you taken phenibut and Bromantane specifically?

2.) what are the side effects of propanol

3.) could I notice an immediate change in my anxiety if I take it only on the day of?

Thanks for the response, my question is:

1.) have you taken phenibut and Bromantane specifically?

2.) what are the side effects of propanol

3.) could I notice an immediate change in my anxiety if I take it only on the day of?
1. Yes.
2. None noted.
3. I noticed after 3 days or so

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
  • +1
Certainly
Ah great my paranoia is acting up now

”Propranolol may cause heart failure in some patients. Check with your doctor right away if you are having chest pain or discomfort, dilated neck veins, extreme fatigue, irregular breathing, an irregular heartbeat, swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs, or weight gain.”

Ah great my paranoia is acting up now

”Propranolol may cause heart failure in some patients. Check with your doctor right away if you are having chest pain or discomfort, dilated neck veins, extreme fatigue, irregular breathing, an irregular heartbeat, swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs, or weight gain.”
Get a recommendation from your GP. I am not giving medical advice.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940 and IndraBC
Propranolol didn't do much for me. Phenibit worked well, never tried bromantane. I think propranolol is more for mild anxiety (just my opinion)

• +1
Propranolol didn't do much for me. Phenibit worked well, never tried bromantane. I think propranolol is more for mild anxiety (just my opinion)
Did you notice any bad side effects from phenibut? And how long did you take it?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Did you notice any bad side effects from phenibut? And how long did you take it?
If I didnt drink a lot of water then the next day I'd get headaches, and you got brainfog the next day regardless. Also made me a bit cognitively slower while taking it, so you would probably need to use some days (ideally longer) before the presentation to find a good dose for you. I've only taken it maybe 5 times, I found 2-2.5 g gave a good affect and anything lower didn't do much

Last edited:
  • +1
If I didnt drink a lot of water then the next day I'd get headaches, and you got brainfog the next day regardless. Also made me a bit cognitively slower while taking it, so you would probably need to use some days (ideally longer) before the presentation to find a good dose for you. I've only taken it maybe 5 times, I found 2-2.5 g gave a good affect and anything lower didn't do much
That’s weird cuz I read phenibut can improve cognitive performance

I guess Bromantane is better since it helps with anxiety but also improves cognitive functions whilst having almost 0 sides

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
cant you just take it the morning before? i feel nothing from 40 mg

• JFL
whats so funny motherfucker

• JFL
you won't be laughing on 24 september 7 pm when i molest you

• JFL
I've take phenibut for a presentation 1.5g (I have naturally high starting tolerance, so don't take that much if you start)

And it went well.

• +1