Anxietycels ⚠️⚠️⚠️

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Does ashwaghanda do anything in terms of killing inhibition . I tried everything supplement wise but weed takes away my inhibition but its a looksim to use that everyday . Whats the root cause for this , Do i need a brain transplant?

Lack of positive feedback.

There have been very useful threads on this topic already

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Used to take this stuff everyday and it gave me anhedonia I couldn't feel any emotion it was horrible (not in a cool psycho way I was a high inhib autist)

phenibut is really awesome if you take enough it will remove all your inhibitions, so much that you might say stuff you regret and embarrass yourself I have no idea why it isn't regulated

l-theanine has more subtle effects but I feel good and calm when taking it

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, EverythingCel133, delta7 and 2 others
I take it everynight for the last 3 months. Honestly I haven't noticed a difference. Maybe helps me fall to sleep but that's it

Used to take this stuff everyday and it gave me anhedonia I couldn't feel any emotion it was horrible (not in a cool psycho way I was a high inhib autist)

phenibut is really awesome if you take enough it will remove all your inhibitions, so much that you might say stuff you regret and embarrass yourself I have no idea why it isn't regulated

Where can i get this phenibut ?

Did you lose anhedonia? I still have it after 2 years.I also took ashwaganda for one month and developed it,heard it might be part of PSSD