Any actual truecels on this forum

you have very low standards then pajji

ignore the gengar thread

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
nothing chadlite but im not a truecel, a truecel would be uglier than me
people underestimate how rare truecel is. A truecel is as common as a genuine chad, maybe even rarer because most people have falios that are easily fixed

people underestimate how rare truecel is. A truecel is as common as a genuine chad, maybe even rarer because most people have falios that are easily fixed
yes exactly, lot of people are sub five and not "truecels"
its unrealistic to call me truecel because lot of truecels are uglier than me
not saying im not ugly, but im just saying that im not THAT ugly.
there almost no chad on this forum, same things for truecels, there almost none either.

I believe I'm still a sub five but that doesn'T mean I'm a truecel. You people need to be more realistic.
yea tbf most people here think if you're sub-6'2 have a50 eyes or if you're ethnic it's giga over for you and you should find a bridge immediately. I won't try to grift with you but you are easily average looking. If i walked past you irl, i wouldn't think you're ugly nor would i think you are very good looking, just very average with minor falios which can be easily fixed.

yes exactly, lot of people are sub five and not "truecels"
its unrealistic to call me truecel because lot of truecels are uglier than me
not saying im not ugly, but im just saying that im not THAT ugly.
there almost no chad on this forum, same things for truecels, there almost none either.
yea the chads on here are htn max because a true chad wouldn't have abused puppy syndrome and rot on this forum with 12k+ posts :lul:

yea tbf most people here think if you're sub-6'2 have a50 eyes or if you're ethnic it's giga over for you and you should find a bridge immediately. I won't try to grift with you but you are easily average looking. If i walked past you irl, i wouldn't think you're ugly nor would i think you are very good looking, just very average with minor falios which can be easily fixed.
oh and its the case for most people, i believe no one in my family would be considered very good looking either, and none of my friends either.
doesnt mean they are forever virgins.

oh and its the case for most people, i believe no one in my family would be considered very good looking either, and none of my friends either.
doesnt mean they are forever virgins.
honestly best looksmaxxing advice is literally to be normie + bluepilled while also doing softmaxxes (granted you are atleast average in the face + height), normies slay and incels on here cope by saying only chads slay when they're probably like 1 in 10,000 men per country

Honestly it's me, zer0~, @dimorphism and maybe 1 or 2 other guys. Everyone else is legit a fakecel.

Double barrel shotgun nose, probably mid ltn but at this point there is no difference, ltns and trucels both have the same treatment and quality of life
IMG 3696

I know people joke about being truecel whilst being ltn or mtn, but i'm referring to people who are genuinely so ugly no amount of looksmaxxing or surgery can save them. Think of codywinters or onecooldude123. Post pics or larp btw
99% of the community are fakecels lol