Any advice for doing yoga fro posture and core strength?

J

jakewagner123

Iron
I am taking a break from the gym for a couple of months and want to focus on Yoga,swimming and tennis.I am wondering if someone has any idea about doing yoga for better posture and core strength?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Solution
D
I am taking a break from the gym for a couple of months and want to focus on Yoga,swimming and tennis.I am wondering if someone has any idea about doing yoga for better posture and core strength?
Try the side-plank pose. It's a pretty simple yoga pose that helps build core strength. You can search it up if you wish to. Hope this helps.
Try the side-plank pose. It's a pretty simple yoga pose that helps build core strength. You can search it up if you wish to. Hope this helps.

Solution
thnaks mate,i am looking for a program that i can follow on a regular basis.For looksmaxing purposes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479