Any advice on how to combat anxiety?

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
everyday i get about 2 to 3 random panic attacks. Generally about dying and my own mortality.

Any actual advice on this?

Também sofro com isso, podias falar com um psicólogo ou isso

• +1
Reactions: sensei, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8080
2mg Xanax every 8 hours

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 8080
Phenotype, gigamanlet height, panic attacks
We really are the same person huh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Phenotype, gigamanlet height, panic attacks
We really are the same person huh
How tall r u, whats ur pheno and what r ur panic attacks about?

How tall r u, whats ur pheno and what r ur panic attacks about?
5'4 but your in germany so practically same
Jewish pheno I remember you posted your face long ago we look same
I also dont want to die tbh but my attacks are more when a 6psl girl passes by or a 6'3 jock group or smth :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: IdiAmin
5'4 but your in germany so practically same
Jewish pheno I remember you posted your face long ago we look same
I also dont want to die tbh but my attacks are more when a 6psl girl passes by or a 6'3 jock group or smth :lul:
Not the same. Im not in germany. Im in portugal. Im 5 6 so Im 2.5 to 3 inches below average here in my generation
I have some jewish genes ig. But im also part arab and ofc mostly white. Im typical iberian type.
My panic attacks have never been related to mogging also

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
Not the same. Im not in germany. Im in portugal. Im 5 6 so Im 2.5 to 3 inches below average here in my generation
I have some jewish genes ig. But im also part arab and ofc mostly white. Im typical iberian type.
My panic attacks have never been related to mogging also
The average in turkey is 5'8
You wear glasses right? It was like a photo of you looking right smiling or was that someone else
I dont get panic attacks for fear of death tho tbh how does that happen

The average in turkey is 5'8
You wear glasses right? It was like a photo of you looking right smiling or was that someone else
I dont get panic attacks for fear of death tho tbh how does that happen
Oh u r turkish? My dad looks very turkish pheno wise, at least germans at his uni and american tsa thinks that.
My panic attacks about death is smt i have since i was like 7. They happen randomly, r not triggered by anythin. I just remember that im gonna die one day and that life is meaningless and i just go bezerk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
Oh u r turkish? My dad looks very turkish pheno wise, at least germans at his uni and american tsa thinks that.
My panic attacks about death is smt i have since i was like 7. They happen randomly, r not triggered by anythin. I just remember that im gonna die one day and that life is meaningless and i just go bezerk
You mean like that you will live to 100 year tops and wont get to experience anything of worth or that even if you magically lived 1000 years when you die none of it matters? I only dont like that I wont live very long, and I dont really care about lifes purpose I just enjoy it rn

jaw surgery tbh

palatal expansion cured girl's treatment-resistant depression

jaw surgery tbh

palatal expansion cured girl's treatment-resistant depression

My jaw is already above average

My jaw is already above average

then it's probably a result of a sad childhood. Bill gates said once that a happy childhood is the most invaluable thing for a person