Any advice on how to cure dark under eyes if you have decent eye support?

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Patches like this might work?
Screenshot 2022 11 24 at 180010

those patches are cope.

• +1
Reactions: virren and MoggerChad
Did you try? Seems legit
no but my mother used it and she buys any jackshit that looks appealing, just like other normies.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik and virren
no but my mother used it and she buys any jackshit that looks appealing, just like other normies.
Anyways they are cheap af will try them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Lipofilling nothing else works. Most people think that it's skin related when in reality it's all about poverty under eye support.

Upper blepharoplasty + lipofilling is the only way to correct it. I wouldn't want any kind of implant near my eyes.

Lipofilling nothing else works. Most people think that it's skin related when in reality it's all about poverty under eye support.

Upper blepharoplasty + lipofilling is the only way to correct it. I wouldn't want any kind of implant near my eyes.
Man I tell you I have just bone behind my dark circles, its not hollow

I want to use concealer, but I do not want to be acused of being of the homosexual decent.

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
I want to use concealer, but I do not want to be acused of being of the homosexual decent.
There must be fix if its not bone issue. Prorably something related to skin thickness(which you can imrpove), there is BOTB thread about it. Also there is lots of advises on the internet about that shit, I am afraid its too bluepilled but will try for sure