Any advice on how to cure finasteride induced osteoporosis?

finasterideruinedme

finasterideruinedme

former chad ruined by finasteride
I got a bone scan and my bone mineral density is significantly decreased, the radiologist said I had the bones of a 80 year old man. Anyways I quit fin, obviously. The doctor said there was no evidence that fin caused it, but he admitted that for someone my age I had to have some severe hormone imbalances to cause my bone loss.

Im doing 500mg test now and 50mg Proviron every day. Want to try some aromasin too and maybe MK677. Any help?

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, wollet2 and Deleted member 7044
Might be the most retarded larp you've done @Alexanderr whose alt is this :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus and SOS-Sonic
Might be the most retarded larp you've done @alexnaderr whose alt is this :lul:
I don’t know what you’re talking about. There are multiple studies that confirm a link between finasteride and osteoporosis. You really think you can just block the most important male hormone in the body and not expect any sides? :feelsuhh:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. There are multiple studies that confirm a link between finasteride and osteoporosis. You really think you can just block the most important male hormone in the body and not expect any sides? :feelsuhh:
Most important male hormone jfl :lul::lul::lul: @SubhumanCurrycel thoughts ?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: finasterideruinedme, SOS-Sonic and SubhumanCurrycel
how old are r u u sound retarded as fuck

• WTF
Reactions: finasterideruinedme
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 7044 and volcelfatcel
stop larping.

stop larping.
Yeah man and I'm Nordic anything else
Yes Goy, chemically castrate yourself to save a few strands of hair! Hair is life! You don’t need your dick to work anymore!
DC9CA979 5974 4EDD 9846 0FC164424814

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Stare, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
"Castration" When it reduces dht by 50% that gay useless hormone grows hair everywhere else besides scalp
almost every single users reports weak erections and watery semen :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Try spironolactone instead :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: finasterideruinedme and Deleted member 4054