Mk677 Surface Level Guide

yeah but 99% of the people here have no idea how to actually read scientific papers let alone analyze them
nobody here is smarter than nobody else, this forum is only good for anecdotal evidence and new ideas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and maxxmclooks
yeah but 99% of the people here have no idea how to actually read scientific papers let alone analyze them
let them destroy their body by using hormones irresponsibly lol. just fucking lol at niggas who use test at a young age. hgh is definitely enough for going to the gym. i didnt do strength training and only cardio for 2 months, and my bench went up on hgh and i gained 3kgs of weight without getting noticably fatter (which 3kgs of fat is a noticable amount). weighed in the morning, before breakfast and after my triweekly nighttime shit and sleep.

even if hgh doesnt get me any taller than 178, ill still be very happy with living at 178, since hgh was good for my frame. it increase my bidelt, making me look a lot more square instead of sloped.

worse case scenario, i dont get shit from hgh, get some cancer and die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, future_ and maxxmclooks
bro u gotta write an in-depth analysis thread about this

u have so much knowledge
and how was the recovery after using fat dissolving injections? and what brand did u use. im thinking of ordering lipolab and using it rn. and what kind of syringes did u use?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
and how was the recovery after using fat dissolving injections? and what brand did u use. im thinking of ordering lipolab and using it rn. and what kind of syringes did u use?
it was fast, didnt experience any bloat, slight soreness around the injection are for couple days after injection, also bc i injected accidentally to the masseter in the first time, it felt sore for 4-5 days after injection but only when clenching jaw, overall recovery was easy and painless

i bought mine from cosmetix.eu, this one to be exact https://cosmetix.eu/en/products/lipo-lab-lipoliza-z-peptydami-1x-10ml-410.html

but i recommend this, the v-line version

i used 5ml syringes and 30g needles, bought from my local pharmacy supply company

i recommend reading that thread i wrote, it should have all the necessary information

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, ripikke and truecel12
his guide itself isnt bad though, just what he says in the comments. reasonable dosage of mk677, ok way to mitigate side effects.
but he doesnt touch on other ghrps and shit like mod grf which would be cheaper and safer
surface level guide I didn't think too much into it. I would argue mk is much safer then hgh and with blood work done you can mitigate the very real side effects.

surface level guide I didn't think too much into it. I would argue mk is much safer then hgh and with blood work done you can mitigate the very real side effects.
no, it isnt. why would you argue that?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
hgh is exogenous so you're more likely to lead to premature closure of growth plates. Mk stimulates your own bodies production of gh, so the body regulates it.

im assuming you've done more research but i've personally seen results from mk but typically stuff like this does differ from person to person so if you think injecting gh will do it for you, go right ahead.

im assuming you've done more research but i've personally seen results from mk but typically stuff like this does differ from person to person so if you think injecting gh will do it for you, go right ahead.
but those results arent results, there isnt anyway to determine results from shit like this other than massive treatment and control groups and even that isnt 100% foolproof evidence
mk677 literally loses efficacy after 6 weeks.

• JFL
hgh is exogenous so you're more likely to lead to premature closure of growth plates. Mk stimulates your own bodies production of gh, so the body regulates it.
what? are you serious? did you even think about what just came out of your mouth?
191aa hgh is bioidentical. and shutting down your natural production doesnt do shit because you secrete amost nothing compared to injecting hgh

and even if you wanted to stimulant your own production of hgh, hexarelin is safer and more proven / sound to use, cycled with ghrp2 to avoid desensitization (which your mk677 guide didnt even cover) combined with modgrf is the one of the only ways to go with peptides, not mkshit677 or cjcfryyourbrain1295

• JFL
but those results arent results, there isnt anyway to determine results from shit like this other than massive treatment and control groups and even that isnt 100% foolproof evidence
mk677 literally loses efficacy after 6 weeks.
that's why you cycle it, to regain it's effectiveness. If you lift weights for 3 weeks straight and bench 2 plates, and take a 3-4 week break, your not gonta be able to bench that same weight when you come back. Weird analogy but it works. As a teen, HGH externally will fuck you up bad. Especially if you are actually 14, while yes mk does have considerable risks, your plates wont close from it nor will you become deformed.

what? are you serious? did you even think about what just came out of your mouth?
191aa hgh is bioidentical. and shutting down your natural production doesnt do shit because you secrete amost nothing compared to injecting hgh
You really want to be on hgh for the rest of your life?

that's why you cycle it, to regain it's effectiveness. If you lift weights for 3 weeks straight and bench 2 plates, and take a 3-4 week break, your not gonta be able to bench that same weight when you come back. Weird analogy but it works. As a teen, HGH externally will fuck you up bad. Especially if you are actually 14, while yes mk does have considerable risks, your plates wont close from it nor will you become deformed.
im going to assume your new to this and havent done much research.
mk677 is more artificial than hgh. the only way you could be correct would be that mk677 would be weaker than hgh, as high circulating growth factors = faster growth and faster plate fusion. mk677 is much weaker than hgh, and if it wouldnt affect your face it wouldnt affect your bones since the hgh threshold for soft tissue growth is much lower than bones.
your plates wont close on hgh if your using an ai, which you need to be using even if you chose to go with mk677 (which is a bad decision).

and if you cycle mk677, you have periods where you literally dont have anything boosting your production.
if you have to use at least 0.23mg/kg/week of hgh (1mg=3iu), then what makes u think using a low dose mk677 (which isnt even as high as what they use in studies, in studies its 1mg/kg ed) and cycling it every 3 weeks is even going to be effective?

• JFL
are you retarded? your natural production is back at 100% after 48hours of last injection

thats not how your fucking hormones work you retard. even a faggot using 4g of test a week will have their balls recover, and the hgh/igf1 axis is a lot more effective at regulation than your hpta axis

• JFL
im going to assume your new to this and havent done much research.
mk677 is more artificial than hgh. the only way you could be correct would be that mk677 would be weaker than hgh, as high circulating growth factors = faster growth and faster plate fusion. mk677 is much weaker than hgh, and if it wouldnt affect your face it wouldnt affect your bones since the hgh threshold for soft tissue growth is much lower than bones.
your plates wont close on hgh if your using an ai, which you need to be using even if you chose to go with mk677 (which is a bad decision).

and if you cycle mk677, you have periods where you literally dont have anything boosting your production.
if you have to use at least 0.23mg/kg/week of hgh (1mg=3iu), then what makes u think using a low dose mk677 (which isnt even as high as what they use in studies, in studies its 1mg/kg ed) and cycling it every 3 weeks is even going to be effective?
mk is not more artificicial because it stimulates your own BODY's production. HGH is literally exogonous and even if it is 1;1, it will shut down your body's natural production and you will be on hgh for the rest of your life.

are you retarded? your natural production is back at 100% after 48hours of last injection

thats not how your fucking hormones work you retard. even a faggot using 4g of test a week will have their balls recover, and the hgh/igf1 axis is a lot more effective at regulation than your hpta axis
look at my pm

" After 6 months of a thrice weekly GH treatment regimen in non-GH deficient short children, endogenous GH secretion was reduced from 24 to 36 h after injection compared to placebo and returned to control levels by 48 to 60 h after injection."
source:https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10714753/

• JFL
mk is not more artificicial because it stimulates your own BODY's production. HGH is literally exogonous and even if it is 1;1, it will shut down your body's natural production and you will be on hgh for the rest of your life.
your bodys own production is very small, even during puberty. even is mk677 doubled your production youd still be using less than the equiv of 6iu ed (for me, 80kg male).

hgh is exogenous, yes but it IS 1:1. mk677 is an artificial- NONBIOIDENTICAL GHRELIN RECEPTOR AGONIST. you are increasing ghrelin and decreasing leptin, one of the most important hormones to keeping pi3k and mtor pathways active.

• JFL
nigga you do research, slin pills contain a ton of berberine which reduces IGF-1 stop acting like a absolute retard, slin pills are created by some natty+ larpers it's not a magic pill that doesn't reduce igf-1
source because this is first time ive heard that shit

source because this is first time ive heard that shit
nigger learn to use google its legit the first thing that pops up

• JFL
Reactions: future_
if you have history of diabetes in family and even if you eat the worlds cleanest diet, its likely you will develop insulin resistance either way.
Is it worth taking at 18 if all my grandparents have type 2 with one of them getting at 30 something

Is it worth taking at 18 if all my grandparents have type 2 with one of them getting at 30 something
No dude. If your goal is muscle and mass just hop on Rad, if height then just pin.
People act like the diabetic chances of Mk is nothing, but it's a real thing and will fuck up your life.

nigger learn to use google its legit the first thing that pops up
shut the fuck up bitch. ur job is to provide information for graycels like me. do what ur told faggot

shut the fuck up bitch. ur job is to provide information for graycels like me. do what ur told faggot
nigga kys ur race only attracts gay men corny ass faggot

my dad has diabetes and im the same blood group as him not worth it for me ngl when i already have a pretty good height

it was fast, didnt experience any bloat, slight soreness around the injection are for couple days after injection, also bc i injected accidentally to the masseter in the first time, it felt sore for 4-5 days after injection but only when clenching jaw, overall recovery was easy and painless

i bought mine from cosmetix.eu, this one to be exact https://cosmetix.eu/en/products/lipo-lab-lipoliza-z-peptydami-1x-10ml-410.html

but i recommend this, the v-line version

i used 5ml syringes and 30g needles, bought from my local pharmacy supply company

i recommend reading that thread i wrote, it should have all the necessary information
Hi thanks, Ive also bought a lot from this website very fast delivery. Ive read your thread but I winder how drastic were the results and how long does it take to see the full results with lipo lab. (Tried kabelline and lemon bottle maybe 200mL each in total and its very underwhelming for such a quantity but I dont know what else to do apart from yohimbine which seems to work and 10% bf (at 13% rn).

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Hi thanks, Ive also bought a lot from this website very fast delivery. Ive read your thread but I winder how drastic were the results and how long does it take to see the full results with lipo lab. (Tried kabelline and lemon bottle maybe 200mL each in total and its very underwhelming for such a quantity but I dont know what else to do apart from yohimbine which seems to work and 10% bf (at 13% rn).
read it again, theres before and afters and answer to all of ur questions

What is Mk677?
Mk677 is not a SARM but rather a growth-hormone secretagogue. It will stimulate the pituitary gland of your body to force growth hormone and copies the action of Ghrelin. Ghrelin is the hormone that regulates one's appetite which is why many feel as if their appetite is increased while on it.

View attachment 2956295

Benefits:
1. Stimulated secretion of GH and IGF-1
(Can lead to increased bone density, enhanced recovery, and better sleep quality.)
Study wasn't on teens, but for adults, 79% increase in GH, and approx. 30% for adults.
We can assume since teens have fluctuated pubescent hormone levels, increases in both these factors will be substantially larger.

Side-Effects-
1. Sleep may induce vivid Dreams due to increased GH levels causing enhanced duration and intensity of REM sleep. [Usually unavoidable]
MAY LEAD TO PTSD LIKE FLASHBACKS, IF TRAUMATIC EVENTS IN PAST, NOTED BY MULTIPLE USERS BUT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERYONE.
2. Decreased Insulin Sensitivity, reduced responsiveness to insulin and impaired glucose levels. (Results in Higher Blood Sugar Levels.)
IF HAS DIABETES RUNNING IN FAMILY, HIGH RISK OF SELF INDUCING DIABATES DONT BE AN IDIOT
3. Higher water retention due to increased hormone levels leading to higher retention of sodium and water.
Do some cardio and don't have a fatass diet.

Cycles:

1. Usually effects of Mk begin to stagger after exceeding 15mg a day, I would advise dosing 10mg if strictly for benefiting sleep and GH induction.
Either dose 15mg daily for 6-8 weeks before stopping for about 2 weeks and repeating.
OR
Do a 2 day on, one day off cycle (15mg on dosing days) for up to 6 months before 2 week rest period. [Not sure how much different GH rates are between the two so preferably stick with the first one.]
2. If wanting to avoid hunger side effects and receive increased sleep quality, take 1-2 hours before sleeping. (If unable to deal with Sleep, switch to morning.)
3. If wanting hunger effects dose before breakfast after waking up.

Supplements:
1. To avoid Diabetes make sure you take a Glucose Disposal Agent before every main meal, and once before dosage. (Slin Pills or Berberine recommended)
2. To maximize Bone Density take Vitamin D3 (10,000-20,000 IU) and K2 (100-200mcg) in the morning as well and make sure to eat a diet heavy with Meat, Dairy (Raw Milk and Cheese), Fruits and Fish. Try to avoid foods high in sugar and lower your carbohydrates intake to avoid Insulin side effects.
3. It is unlikely you will get Gyno from Mk, but if skeptical dose 50mg of P5P in morning and before sleep to decrease prolactin levels.

View attachment 2956308

Recommendations:
1. Mk677 is best to be used during Pubescent years as it will further accelerate one's growth and won't cause facial deformities which could possibly occur if taken after Puberty. [All skepticism, but many horror stories of MK causing problems due to randomly spiked GH in adult years]
2. Mk677 isn't usually potent enough to effect cartilage in one's nose and ears, but some might experience bloating in those areas due to the water retention but this should usually go away after cycle.
3. REMINDER: IF YOU HAVE DIABETES IN YOUR FAMILY DON'T TAKE IT. IT'S NOT WORTH HAVING DIABETES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE JUST FOR A FEW INCHES IN HEIGHT AND BONE DENSITY.
4. Get your MK from a trusted source like Chemyo or Researchem. I don't have an affiliate link with either but they are both well repped and have great purity documentations to back up their stuff.
5. I am NOT a Doctor or a health expert. Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH before taking this stuff and take all my information with a grain of salt.
View attachment 2956297View attachment 2956299
so many better exogenous steroids than mk677