Any advice on what to tell doctors to get them to give me jaw surgery?

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
I have sleep apnea, and from what i've seen on here and all over the internet, jaw surgery is a cure and health insurance will pay for it. Is there anything I need to lie about to make sure I spin the convo in the direction of jaw surgery and nothing retarded like pills?? Jaw surgery is my only shot at ascension from trueceldom, and if I don't get it I will ERadicate those who stood in my way

Dsffsfd

I have a recessed maxiila, and am pretty much everything in the lower picture except I have braces

You shouldn't need to convince them, they're not door to door salesmen.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I have sleep apnea, and from what i've seen on here and all over the internet, jaw surgery is a cure and health insurance will pay for it. Is there anything I need to lie about to make sure I spin the convo in the direction of jaw surgery and nothing retarded like pills?? Jaw surgery is my only shot at ascension from trueceldom, and if I don't get it I will ERadicate those who stood in my way

View attachment 1635249
I have a recessed maxiila, and am pretty much everything in the lower picture except I have braces
if u have sleep apnea thats enough to convince them.

You shouldn't need to convince them, they're not door to door salesmen.
Well I almost died in my sleep due to not breathing last night, I have a recessed jaw, all the signs, but idk if I have to lie about anything, I just want to make sure. Sure the surgery will help me breathe but i'm more concerned about ascending

Last edited:
Well I almost died in my sleep due to not breathing last night, I have a recessed jaw, literal all the signs, but idk if I have to lie about anything, I just want to make sure. Sure the surgery will help me breathe but i'm more concerned about ascending
They make lots of money from those surgeries so they're not going to say no to you.

But make sure you pick a surgeon that has lots of good reviews or one that is recommended by someone you trust, for me, mine had connections with my orthodontist.

They won't let up on insisting that you don't need it. Fucking went to a orthodontist surgery requesting jaw surgery, last autumn, she said that's it's not necessary or some other bs, despite me having sleep apnea.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Lygodactylus
They won't let up on insisting that you don't need it. Fucking went to a orthodontist surgery requesting jaw surgery, last autumn, she said that's it's not necessary or some other bs, despite me having sleep apnea.
Damn bro, have u gone to any different clinics yet?