Any Afghan Tajiks here?

D

Deleted member 24487

Iron
God damn we are such a mogger people tbh.

One of the great tragedies of this world is that we didnt have our own continent like whites, blacks, etc. have. We could literally achieve everything like whites did.

So many moggers and stacies could be born. Ideal population size would be 2 billions moggers.

I am one of them.
286797940 3082725201990671 1212827584684704553 n

For those who dont know what the fuck that is

Main qimg 75b38b7da189def2d8992798254a029f lq

Here some music to enjoy

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24593
As a tajik I’d like to tell you something

Yeah, we definitely aren’t a bad looking people and I love my heritage/background

But you need to be humble. Calling yourself superior is very off-putting and irritating. I have nothing against anyone, regardless of their race or identity

I hope you understand

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, justalooksmaxer, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
@TRUE_CEL jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099 and Michael Myers

Yeah, we definitely aren’t a bad looking people and I love my heritage/people

But you need to be humble. Calling yourself superior is very off-putting and irritating. I have nothing against anyone, regardless of their race or identity
Chill bro. I am just introducing my people to a wider audience. Most people dont know we exist.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

Yeah, we definitely aren’t a bad looking people and I love my heritage/people

I hope you understand
Not full Tajik though right? Kabuli Afghans are mixed, so probably half or quarter. I have a 75% Tajik friend. Rest is Pashtun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ReadBooksEveryday and Shrek2OnDvD
Not Tajik but mongol
I'm basically your father

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17872, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Chill bro. I am just introducing my people to a wider audience. Most people dont know we exist.
Everyone here knows about Afghan Tajiks. Many South Asians post about Afghans (usually to simp for their Pashtun bhais but also Tajiks sometimes). I also know there’s a segment of Afghan Tajiks who would hate to be called “Afghan” and prefer to be called Persian.

You look like a lesbian who transitioned into a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17872, CursedOne and 1 other person
I know

Unfortunately this “audience” is very racist. They won’t hesitate to insult and attack your identity. I don’t think this forum is a good place to introduce anyone tbh

Not full Tajik though right? Kabuli Afghans are mixed, so probably half or quarter. I have a 75% Tajik friend. Rest is Pashtun.
I’m part tajik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and Shrek2OnDvD
Everyone here knows about Afghan Tajiks. Many South Asians post about Afghans (usually to simp for their Pashtun bhais but also Tajiks sometimes). I also know there’s a segment of Afghan Tajiks who would hate to be called “Afghan” and prefer to be called Persian.
Are you taking about the ones who want to divide Afghanistan into Khorosan and call for genocide against Pashtuns?

Those are ultranationalist donkeys. During the civil war, ordinary people used to fear them, now they get mocked on social media for being corrupt and stupid

Don’t worry, the Taliban are donkeys too

How much?

This is true. You’ll just be seen as a “shitskin” here. 😿
50% (Father is tajik)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
sorry bro, pashtun supremacy

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Michael Myers
50% (Father is tajik)
In Afghan society, you’d be considered Tajik due to your father being one? Right?
Are you taking about the ones who want to divide Afghanistan into Khorosan and call for genocide against Pashtuns?

Those are ultranationalist donkeys. During the civil war, ordinary people used to fear them, now they get mocked on social media for being corrupt and stupid

Don’t worry, the Taliban are donkeys too
They don’t call for a genocide but they do want Khorasan. They said they are against Pashtun hegemony. Plus they were the only ones friendly to Pakistanis so I like them haha. All the Pashtuns were anti-Pakistan.

• +1
  • JFL
I know

Unfortunately this “audience” is very racist. They won’t hesitate to insult and attack your identity. I don’t think this forum is a good place to introduce anyone tbh

I’m part tajik
I dont care about these racists or their opinions. I just wanted them to know about us lol

I just wish my race had its own continent. We could achieve everything tbh. Its a matter of stability and a big population size.

Anyway this are one of the few melting pot of races forums.

• +1

this instrument is a must,whenever something afghan comes up
it sound calming

sorry bro, pashtun supremacy
I would let pashtuns, pamiris, nuristanis etc. on their own continent as well.
Not Tajik but mongol
I'm basically your father
Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

One of the great tragedies of this world is that we didnt have our own continent like whites, blacks, etc. have. We could literally achieve everything like whites did.

So many moggers and stacies could be born. Ideal population size would be 2 billions moggers.

I am one of them.
286797940 3082725201990671 1212827584684704553 n

Last edited:
In Afghan society, you’d be considered Tajik due to your father being one? Right?

They don’t call for a genocide but they do want Khorasan. They said they are against Pashtun hegemony. Plus they were the only ones friendly to Pakistanis so I like them haha. All the Pashtuns were anti-Pakistan.
Yeah basically

Tbh I have seen videos of tajik ultra-nationalists cheering for the deaths of Pashtuns. They say stuff like they made shoes out of Pashtun skin and that those shoes last them forever. About how they are barbarians and should be killed/exiled

Well they’re fucking idiots and I’m glad most tajiks don’t agree with them

• JFL
Yeah basically

Tbh I have seen videos of tajik ultra-nationalists cheering for the deaths of Pashtuns. They say stuff like they made shoes out of Pashtun skin and that those shoes last them forever. About how they are barbarians and should be killed/exiled

Well they’re fucking idiots and I’m glad most tajiks don’t agree with them
>Made shoes out of Pashtun skin
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I gotta say, that’s a very creative insult. But yes, some of them do say that they are barbaric and uncultured as well.

My Tajik friend was born in Pakistan and he argues with his family members when they talk badly about Pakistan.

Based Tajiks. I call him an honorary Pakistani. He also loves South Asian dishes. He said the pulao I made for him tasted better than the food he had at the Afghan restaurant the day before. His parents enjoyed it a lot as well and were surprised I made it. Yay.

• JFL
>Made shoes out of Pashtun skin
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I gotta say, that’s a very creative insult. But yes, some of them do say that they are barbaric and uncultured as well.

My Tajik friend was born in Pakistan and he argues with his family members when they talk badly about Pakistan.

Based Tajiks. I call him an honorary Pakistani. He also loves South Asian dishes. He said the pulao I made for him tasted better than the food he had at the Afghan restaurant the day before. His parents enjoyed it a lot as well and were surprised I made it. Yay.
They also don’t like gulf Arabs, especially Saudis, so I guess you have some common ground there lol
(I’ve seen your Arab threads :feelshmm:)

• Woah
They also don’t like gulf Arabs, especially Saudis, so I guess you have some common ground there lol
(I’ve seen your Arab threads :feelshmm:)
Why don't they like Gulf Arabs? To be honest, I am conflicted regarding my stance towards Gulf Arabs now. My relative works there (in Mecca) and he told me that the Arabs have treated him really well and that they're nice people. He's a dark-skinned Panjabi if that matters. I brought up that Pakistanis receive discrimination there and he said I was wrong; some people are like that but there's good people, too. His words were something like that.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Elvisandreaa
Bruh idk what’s Tajik but you’re another hypergamous ltn overrating himself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Shrek2OnDvD and Elvisandreaa
Bruh idk what’s Tajik but you’re another hypergamous ltn overrating himself
Tajiks are Central Asian Indo-Europeans. Think of them as Central Asian Persians.

Terrorists Accidently Blow Themselves Up While Taking Group Photo on Make a  GIF
Best Terrorist Blows Up GIFs | Gfycat
Terrorist Blows Himself up with Mortar on Make a GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back