Any anon to help with e-whoring [ legit ]

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Im having to deal with a girls financial shit on selling packs ( legit, not even larping ) why she doesnt do it by herself? Use your brain and may figure it out.
I know there are some here that do legit e-whoring so im asking for help ( better off because since i can sell her packs to usa/eu people its more money cause BRL is like nothing compared to USD/EURO )

77399550 p0
bump ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Chintuck22
based af that you are pimping a girl and selling her stuff online. you already made an insta? post softcore shit their and link her onlyfans. slso follow lots of dudes and ask other whores for 'shoutout 4 shoutout' to push your page

You can work for me instead

based af that you are pimping a girl and selling her stuff online. you already made an insta? post softcore shit their and link her onlyfans. slso follow lots of dudes and ask other whores for 'shoutout 4 shoutout' to push your page
first time doin this shit kinda lost on who to follow and all

1. Find another e-thot and follow whoever follows them.
2. Say ur gonna give away a free video chat when you hit 500/1000/2500 followers
3. ???
4. Profit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
legit follow reddit cucks. look out for reddit related pages and follow their average male follower