any better car than the audi a5 in the same price range?

Muad'Dib

Muad'Dib

i must win
audi a5 2018

IMG 4280 IMG 4282

the car also need to be diesel

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Bugatti chiron

BMW 4 Series is a good alternative but I'd just buy an American muscle car for that kind of money

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
BMW 4 Series is a good alternative but I'd just buy an American muscle car for that kind of money
i live in the balkans only german brands mog here

also i hate any bmw

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
good car but the audi a5 has a more newish look
Honestly if I were you I'd get a practical sedan type car and buy a cool bike for smvmaxxing. Bikes are cheaper to maintain, have better leasing options and are way more fun. U can literally get a litre bike for 10,000 dollars on the used market with the kind of performance that can rival a multi million dollar ferrari. Bike for picking up girls and car for commuting

Last edited:
  • +1
Honestly if I were you I'd get a practical sedan type car and buy a cool bike for smvmaxxing. Bikes are cheaper to maintain, have better leasing options and are way more fun. U can literally get a litre bike for 10,000 dollars on the used market with the kind of performance that can rival a multi million dollar ferrari. Bike for picking up girls and car for commuting
yeah a bike is cool but i dont have money lol this will be our family car my dad is looking to buy a new car

i need a good looking sedan to pick up girls in uni, dont really care about performance

i was thinking a 2014 porsche macan but that will be like 13k more expensive than the audi and i dont really think it mogs it

if it’s a family car, it’s good to prioritise luxury and comfort over engine capacity. get a Mercedes s
class from 2018 it should roughly be the same price but the electronics and features are way ahead of their time.

• +1