Any blonde guys here who dyed their eyebrows?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I'm dirty blonde and light blonde in the summer and I gotta dye my eyebrows. They're decently semi darkish but they look alot lighter in the summer/daylight so I'm looking for a way to darken them slightly more.

Please share sources

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I did but it faded away some time ago and again i have dark blonde eyebrows again.
Results were good, i liked it.

Planning on doing it very soon tbh, I feel eyebrows are important for midface ratio

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
blonde girls are pretty, blonde men are low T

24243B90 B84A 4DEF AE6B F8B6E42FF8F3

Low T as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2621
did it once but i suck at it so it was wayyy to obvs
I'm dirty blonde and light blonde in the summer and I gotta dye my eyebrows. They're decently semi darkish but they look alot lighter in the summer/daylight so I'm looking for a way to darken them slightly more.

Please share sources

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
You are 1 of the most feminine and low T looking guys I've ever seen and you have dark brown hair.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Yes I did it, was a fucking instant massive improvement

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 685
Yes I did it, was a fucking instant massive improvement
Link to the product please bro? We have a very similar hair color so I could really use it :)

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Link to the product please bro? We have a very similar hair color so I could really use it :)
I just go to a stylist once a month tbh

It’s 10$ but i should prob just start doing it myself

I’ve talked to a few people tho who have had success DIY’ing it with For Men Dark Brown Beard Dye

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I have the GOAT solution for you, which I myself am using. Has taken a bunch of experimenting to find the optimal colors. If you're nervous about fucking up, you could also go to a salon and show them a picture. In my experience the chicks that are dying your shit will actually 'mire you for being comfortable about going to a salon and addressing your visual weaknesses.

Alright so you're gonna need:
1. Just For Men beard dye.
2. Brown eyelash dye.

Just for men has a bunch of different shades of brown. The important thing is to remember that you can always do another round of dying if the first wasn't dark enough. It's always better that it's too light than too dark. Also another protip for the Just For Men is that the color developer tube also works as bleach, so if you go too dark, just apply the developer alone and it will pull alot of the color out. One time my brows came out way too dark and I was like FML. Then I read the ingredients and saw that the developer is mostly hydrogen peroxide which is bleach. Thank fuck for that.

Maybe try the M30 Light-medium brown or M35 medium brown. The higher the M number, the darker the dye. But you can just leave it in longer for a darker shade. Also, use vaseline to mask the outside skin. It will stain your skin for a couple of days.

For optimal results also buy a brown eyelash dye product. You can't just dye your eyebrows without dying your lashes too (unless they're super dark). IMO, lashes should be the same shade or slighty darker. Get something that is eye-safe, cause that shit will get into your eye for sure. Just for men isn't eye-safe which is why I use another product.

Thanks for reading my novel. It is also available as an audiobook.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 7926, Loud_Jock and 3 others